剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
It just feels all wrong,
这行不通
like I'm doing it with my cousin or something.
就像我跟表弟做♥爱♥似的
Well, I could slip another finger up there. You know, go two up?
我可以加根手指的 两根手指呢
No, it just don't feel right.
不 不能这样
You know when you just know?
你也这样感觉吧
I just think we should be mates.
我觉得我们还是做朋友吧
After all these weeks' build-up we're not even going to shag?
培养了这么长时间感情 结果连炮都不能打?
Is that what you're saying?
你是这意思么
Sorry.
抱歉
Yeah.
是的
You want to take that out?
你能把手拔♥出♥来♥吗
Oh, yeah, OK.
嗯 好
Oh, I think it's stuck.
我想它卡住了
Oh, for fuck's sake!
噢 我♥操♥
Hang on.
稍等
Hello!
你好
Mates, yeah?
朋友 对吗
Yeah, mates.
对 朋友
Big buddies.
好兄弟
Pals.
伙伴
Hi.
嗨
I got to go do my Community Service.
我得去做社区服务了
I guess you know that, cos I'm going to see you there.
我想你知道的 因为我会在那见到你
So...
那么...
Are we seeing each other now?
我们在一起了?
Yes.
是的
I can't lie to Curtis.
我不能对柯提斯撒谎
I can't do that to him.
我不能那么对他
You have to.
你必须这样
What, you want me to keep on seeing him?
什么 你要我继续和他约会?
The present me isn't ready for what has to happen.
现在的我 还没准备好要发生的事情
You have to give me time.
你得给我时间
Will you stop being so fucking mysterious!
你能别这么神秘吗
It goes with the territory.
要遵守界限的
Yeah, well it's annoying!
可这很烦啊
You have to trust me.
你要相信我
Just let it play out.
等它自然发生
What's up with you?
你怎么了?
I just realised I haven't died this week.
我刚发现这周还没死过
It's only Thursday. There's still time.
刚周四 你还有时间
Now why would you say something like that? Twat!
你怎么这么说话 傻♥逼♥!
So you don't love me any more?
你不再爱我了吗
OK. So I loved you. Big deal.
好吧 我爱过你 又怎么样
I think we should talk about it.
我觉得我们得谈谈
I so want to hear this.
我得听听
If we'd have... (WHISTLES)
如果我们...
That would've been the best sex you've ever had.
那就是你最爽的做♥爱♥了
Correction. That would've been the only sex you've ever had.
更正 那是你唯一的一次做♥爱♥
Do you ever get embarrassed of anything?
你一直都这么不要脸吗
Not really, no.
是啊
We done?
谈完了?
You know that fella in the mask?
那个面具人
How did he know that Vince was allergic to nuts?
他怎么知道文森对花生过敏?
I told you. He seems to know everything.
我说过 他好像知道一切
We need to find out who he is.
我们得查出他是谁
Can't we just let him do his thing? I mean seriously, who cares?
咱们就不能随他去? 说真的 谁在乎
That's a bald fanny!
这是个白虎!
Oh, they love it!
噢 她好爽
Bosh!
噗!
next time...
(下集预告)
He's going to be doing hisCommunity Service thing with youlot.
他将和你们一起做社区服务
Are you saying he's like a new member of the gang?
你是介绍他入伙吗?
We can't let the new guy find out about our powers.
我们不能让他发现我们的能力
Have any of you got one of these weird powers?
你们有没有奇怪的能力?
Things with us...
我们之间...
They haven't been right for a while now.
有段时间不对劲了
You're different.
你变了
If you're done being all super-heroey with your clocks,
你对你的时钟玩够了英雄主义的话
you can come back to bed.
你可以回床上
He's fucking crazy!
他疯了!
Do you think he was talking about this fella?
他是指这小子吗
I want my money.
我要我的钱
All we need is 100 grand.
我们需要10万块
Let's rob a bank.
我们抢银行吧
This is not real. It's just a game!
这不是真的 这只是个游戏!
You think this is a game?
你觉得这是游戏?
This is my life.
这是我的生活
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表