剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
We didn't split up!
我们没有分手!
All right.
好吧
We should go to the tattoo parlour.
我们该去那个纹身店了
Are you coming?
你来吗
Let's just get this done, all right?
速战速决 好吗
Oh, there he is, Mr Dick.
他在这呢 鸡♥巴♥先生
Because of the tattoo, on your cock?
因为你鸡♥巴♥上有个纹身嘛
So what is this?
怎么回事?
We know about the tattoos.
我们知道纹身的事了
I told them that you didn't do it.
我跟他们说不关你事
Just get rid of the bullshit tattoos, yeah?
去掉这些屁纹身 嗯?
Or what?
要不怎么样?
Or get ready to feel the pain.
要不准备挨揍吧
You're not gonna hurt him.
你们不会伤害他的
You're on our side.
你是我们这边的
He's so fit.
他真帅
Lose the tattoos!
去掉他们的纹身!
You stabbed me!
你捅了我一刀
She stays. You go.
她留下 你们走
Don't just stand there.
别傻站着
Right, right, right.
对 对 对
What do we do?
我们怎么办
nut allergy
(花生过敏)
Remove the tattoos, or I open the nuts.
去掉那些纹身 要不我就打开这包花生
He stabs me and you're offering him peanuts?
他捅我一刀 你给他花生吃?
Nuts are his kryptonite.
花生是他的氪石 (超人的要害)
Like in Superman.
跟《超人》里一样
Listen. Sure we can work this out, yeah?
听着 我们有话好好说
Don't open those nuts.
别打开那包花生
You want some?
你来点吗
Dry roasted.
干炒的哦
So butch.
亲 你真男人
Listen! Drop the nuts or I'll take her eye out!
听着! 扔掉那包花生 否则我戳瞎她的眼!
You're so sexy.
你真性感
Let her go!
放开她!
Put your nuts on the floor!
把花生放在地上!
Don't make me do it!
别逼我!
Drop the nuts!
放下花生!
Drop the gun!
放下枪!
Will someone tell me what's going on!
这到底怎么回事!
I will shoot her in the eye!
我戳瞎她的眼!
Let her go!
放开她!
Simon!
西蒙!
Please don't kill him. My beautiful boy.
求你别杀他 我的小宝贝
I will never...let you go...
我永远都不会放过你们
Remove...the...tattoos.
去掉...他们的...纹身
Inject me.
给我打♥针♥
Do it!
快点!
If you want to spunk all over a girl's tattoos, just ask them, yeah?
再想用纹身泡姑娘 先征得她们的同意 懂吗
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I bought you some pyjamas.
我给你买♥♥了睡衣
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Brilliant(!)
好极了
Peaches and cream(!)
完美无瑕
Can I do anything, like?
我能帮点什么吗
You got a spare heart?
你有多余的心脏吗
What?
什么?
I just erm...
我只是...
I just wanted you to have 'em.
我只是想送给你这个
You know?
你知道
I hope they fit all right.
希望还合身
Thanks.
谢了
I have to go, like.
我得走了
I feel weird leaving you like this.
这么扔下你走掉 我有点不安心
It's not as bad it looks.
我没那么糟
I'll be fine.
没事的
This is where it all started.
这里就是故事的开端
I'm standing in the exact spot where three months ago
我所站的位置 是三个月前
a freak storm caused The ASBO Five
奇怪的风暴将5个反♥社♥会♥行为青年
to develop their extraordinary powers.
变成超能力拥有者
So when did you first realise you had a power?
你什么时候发现自己有了超能力?
'Well, we'd just found that other boy's body stuffed in the locker
我们在柜子里发现另外一个男孩的尸体
'and then Curtis grabbed my hand and he's all like,
然后柯提斯抓住我的手 他就
"Oh, I want to bone you. I want to shag you senseless."
"噢 我要上你 我要操♥死♥你"
I mean, I guess I didn't really know for sure until I touched Simon.
我又触摸了西蒙 才相信是真的
You shouldn't be watching that.
你不应该看这些的
Do we become famous?
我们出名了?
Do you want to be famous?
你想出名吗
It's got to be better than picking up litter.
比捡垃圾强
Sometimes I think that was the best time of my life.
有时我觉得 那是我人生中最美好的时光
Does something bad happen to us?
发生了坏事吗
Am I going to die?
我们有难了吗?
I'm not going to let that happen.
我不会让那发生的
So what happens now?
现在呢?
What do you want to happen?
你想发生什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
# So I walked into the haze
* 我走入了迷雾
# And a million dirty ways
* 我看不到来路
# Now I see you lying there
* 见你躺在那里
# Like a lilo losing air
* 像漏气的玩偶
# Black rocks and shoreline sand
* 海边的石头和沙子
# Still that summer I cannot bear
* 我不敢想起的夏天
# And I wipe the sand from my eyes
* 我冲掉眼角的沙子
# The Spanish Sahara
* 记忆中的小屋
# The place that you wanna
* 那间你想摆脱
# Leave the horror here
* 去再也走不出来的小屋
# Forget the horror, yeah
* 再也走不出来
*# Forget the horror... #
* 再也走不出来
Don't take this the wrong way, but...
别误会 但...
You're way better than I thought you'd be.
你比我想的技术好多了
I had a good teacher.
我有好老师教
You.
是你
I never taught you how to do that.
我从没教过你这些
Not yet.
还没有
But you will.
但你会的
I didn't realise how much I missed it.
原来我这么想念这些
Being able to touch someone.
触摸别人的感觉
I can't believe I've just had sex with you.
不敢想象我刚和你做♥爱♥了
You're Simon.
你是西蒙
You're still a virgin.
还是个处♥男♥啊
Not for much longer.
很快就不是了
Do you lose it with me?
你把处♥男♥给了我?
Are you jealous?
你吃醋了?
Shut up.
闭嘴
I like it that you're jealous.
我喜欢你吃醋的样子
This is too weird.
太诡异了
So that was an unexpected turn of events.
这剧情也太意外了
You mean you being a big gay?
你成了基佬的事?
I'm not a gay. Look at me.
我不是基 看着我
You sure about that?
你确定?
I'm about 98% certain. Would you like me to prove it to you?
98%确定 你要我证明给你看吗
Go on then.
来啊
Really?
真的?
Get on with it.
来啊
All right.
好吧
Prepare to be aroused.
准备销魂吧
Oh, just kiss me, you dick!
快亲我啊 你这傻♥逼♥
Yeah... Undo this...
恩... 解开它...
I'm not being funny, yeah, but, is this doing anything for you?
我不是开玩笑 但你有感觉吗
Well, you know I'm a guy. We're really not that fussy.
我是个男人 我们不是很挑剔
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表