剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
If you're still in hiding, you should probably do your invisible thing.
你要想继续藏着 就赶紧隐身吧
Oh, hey!
噢 嘿!
You're alone?
你一个人?
Uh-huh. So are you all right then?
嗯哼 你没事吧?
I thought I'd feel like we'd made it.
我以为会有那种成就感
You know, all this fame stuff. It just...
你知道 变成名人 可是...
feels a bit... pointless.
感觉有点... 空虚
Of course it's pointless.
当然空虚啦
That's why famous people pretend to care about the Africans.
所以那些名人才假模假式跑去关心非洲人
He knew it would be like this.
他早就知道会这样
Who?
谁?
Simon.
西蒙
We should've listened to him.
我们就该听他的
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪儿么?
No. No, I haven't seen him.
不 不知道 我没见过他
Nuts?
吃坚果么?
He said picking up litter was the best time of his life.
他说捡垃圾那段是他最开心的日子
I think that demonstrates his rather low expectations.
那他还挺知足常乐啊
If you see him, tell him he was right.
如果你见到他 告诉他 他是对的
Cheerio.
回见啦
What's up with you?
你怎么了?
I never said that, about picking up litter.
我从没说过捡垃圾什么的话
When was that taken?
那是什么时候拍的?
Where did you get that?
你哪来的?
Someone gave it to me.
别人给我的
Who?
谁?
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
The guy in the mask...
那个面具人...
He lived here.
他住过这里
Who is he?
他是谁?
It's you.
是你
You came back, so that we could be together in the future.
你回到过去 这样我们以后才会在一起
You...
你...
And me...
和我...
We're together?
我们在一起?
Yeah, we were, and we will be again...
对 在一起过 以后还会在一起...
I hope we will be.
我希望会
You think you're surprised? Imagine being me!
你很吃惊? 想想我当时有多吃惊!
You're still you, but you're different.
你还是你 但又不是你
You're more confident, and...
变得更自信了 而且...
My power doesn't work on you.
我的能力对你不起作用
You can touch me.
你可以碰我
And then I die?
然后我死了?
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
You said if you didn't come back and die,
你说 如果你不回来死掉
you wouldn't become the person you needed to be.
就不会变成那个更好的人
It's like in Terminator,
就像《终结者》里
when John Connor sends Kyle Reece back in time
约翰·康纳把凯莉·里克送回来
so that he can be his father.
这样他才能成为他自己的父亲
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在说什么
You protected us.
你保护了我们
You're like a proper superhero.
你才是真正的超级英雄
When do I turn into this superhero?
我什么时候会变成超级英雄?
So what happens now?
那现在怎么办?
I have no fucking idea.
我简直不知道
I don't understand.
我不明白
Since this whole thing with the storm went public,
风暴的事被大家知道后
I've been taking on new clients all the time.
我一直在忙那些新委托人的事
The truth is, I don't have time to represent you any more.
说实话 我没时间再顾及你了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
# DELIBES: The Flower Duet
# 德利布:花之二重唱
What are you doing?
你干什么?
That's the cheese you had earlier,
那是你之前吃的奶酪
slowly clogging your arteries...
慢慢阻塞住你的动脉...
OK, stand by for rehearsals, please.
好的 准备试录
If blowing my brains out live on national television
如果在全国电视上表演脑袋开花
doesn't get the ladies juiced,
还不能打动姑娘的芳心
nothing will.
那就怪了
How do I look?
我看起来如何?
Like a prick in a suit.
像个穿西装的傻♥逼♥
That's sexual jealousy, because of my prowess as a lover.
你这叫因爱生恨 你爱上了我的超凡能力
Is it true you shit yourself when you die?
你死的时候真会拉裤裆么?
That only happened the once.
那只是偶然一次
And I've got a bucket standing by, just in case.
我还准备了一个桶子放在旁边 以防万一
Do you want that? Just lost my appetite...
给你吃吧? 我实在没胃口了...
No, I'm lactose intolerant.
不吃 我有乳糖不耐症
Does that mean you're afraid of cows?
意思是你害怕奶牛么?
No. It means I don't eat cheese or dairy products.
不 意思是我不吃奶酪或乳制品
Oh. I never knew that about you.
噢 我怎么从来不知道
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
Yeah.
好啊
We'll talk later, yeah?
我们回头再谈 好吗?
Have I got time to go to the toilet before you shoot yourself?
在你爆头之前我还来得及上个厕所不?
A piss, yes. A shit, probably not.
尿一下还行 要拉屎 来不及了
I'll come with you.
我跟你一起去
Oh, gross!
噢 真恶心!
What's that?
什么东西?
There's something dripping from the ceiling. I dunno what...
天花板上有东西滴下来 我不知道是什么...
Kelly?
凯莉?
Kelly?
凯莉?
Quit dicking around.
别吓我啊
Ah!Christ!
啊! 老天!
Sorry, man!
抱歉 伙计!
What fucking prick did that?
谁能有你这么傻♥逼♥啊?
This guy really is the most unbelievable tool.
这家伙真是难以置信的白♥痴♥
I told you.
我就说嘛
Roll titles.
出片头
Live in 20.
倒数20秒直播
if u wanna see alisha&kelly again
(如果你还想见到爱丽莎和凯莉)
come 2 the hotel - alisha
(到酒店来 - 爱丽莎手♥机♥)
Going live in five, four, three...
直播还有5秒 4秒... 3秒...
And now, for your viewing pleasure,
现在 欢迎大家收看
I will blow my brains out, live on national television.
我在全国电视上直播 脑袋开花
Enjoy.
看好了哟
Alisha?
艾丽莎?
Kelly?
凯莉?
What is that?
那是什么?
It's milk.
是牛奶
That milk guy?
那个牛奶小子?
We need to get to the hotel.
我们得到酒店去
Oh, shit.
噢 见鬼
No!
不要!
And that, boys and girls, is how you shoot yourself in the head.
同学们 脑袋开花就是这样子的
I wouldn't recommend trying it at home.
自己在家不要随便尝试哦
I'm not being funny, but you might want to fuck off out of here.
我说认真的 你最好滚到别处玩去
I'm expecting some seriously horny, barely legal groupies
我正在等那些风♥骚♥露骨的果儿
knocking on that door any second.
她们随时都会来找我呢
They're walking into a trap.
他们踩进陷阱了
What's that?
什么意思?
The milk guy.
那个牛奶小子
He's got Alisha.
他抓了艾丽莎
What? When did this happen?
什么? 什么时候的事?
He killed me, Nathan.
他杀了我 雷森
I'm fucking dead.
我他妈已经死了
Curtis, wait!
科蒂斯 等等!
Alisha? Nikki?
艾丽莎? 尼琪?
Curtis?
科蒂斯?
You nipple-sucking, breast-feeding momma's boy! You killed her!
你这个乳臭未干的傻♥逼♥死小子! 你杀了她!
Does that feel strange?
感觉很奇怪吧?
You can't...kill me.
你... 杀不了... 我
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表