剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
previously
(前情提要)
This is awkward.
这下尴尬了
The cute, smiley, popular girl.
那个满脸堆笑的可爱少女
I think she murdered me.
我想就是她杀的我
So, you think that if a girl likes me,
所以 你们觉得只要有个女孩喜欢我
there must be something wrong with her.
她就一定有问题?
That's not what we're saying.
我们不是这个意思
Dad!
爸爸!
She's my little...
她是我的宝贝女儿...
Why are the coppers after you?
警♥察♥为什么要追你?
I didn't mean to hurt him.
我不是故意伤害他的
I didn't mean to hurt anyone, especially not you.
我不想伤害任何人 尤其是你
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Bruno!
布鲁诺!
You killed him!
你们杀死了他!
a week before the storm
(风暴前一周)
# Tchaikovsky: Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy
# 柴可夫斯基: 糖梅仙子舞 #
marvellous milk magician
(神奇的牛奶魔术师)
How would you describe your ability?
你怎样形容自己的超能力?
I call it lacto-kinesis.
我叫它 炸奶大♥法♥
What's it like being called the world's first superhero?
作为世界上首个超级英雄 你有何感想?
That has to be the shittest power ever.
这绝对是天下最屎的超能力
Hey, man.
嘿 伙计
I can't believe this guy has gone public.
真不敢相信这家伙跑去公布了
You better believe it.
你最好相信吧
Because he's going to make a fortune.
人家可要赚大钱了
Maybe we should think about doing the same?
或许我们也该这么做?
The early bird catches the massive pay cheque.
早起的鸟儿有钱赚
Nice cock, man.
小♥弟♥弟♥长得不错 兄弟
Fuck off.
滚远点
I don't think going public's a good idea.
我觉得公布出去不好
Look, we finish our community service in two days. Count them.
两天后咱的社区服务就结束了 数数看
I don't know about you, but I'm not exactly swamped
不管你是怎么计划的
with lucrative job offers.
我可不想累死八活的找工作
We need to think about cashing in on our powers.
我们应该考虑下用超能力挣钱
I mean, I'm immortal.
说真的 我能永生哎
I shouldn't be flipping burgers, I should be eating burgers,
我可不是做汉堡的料 我应该是吃汉堡的
massive burgers, the size of my head.
巨大个儿的汉堡 像我头这么大
Think about it, we could have really cool superhero names.
想想看嘛 我们还能起个超酷的名字
Captain Invincible.
无敌上校
Mr Backwards.
倒播先生
I sound retarded.
我的名字也太矬了
The Invisible Cunt.
隐身小贱♥人♥
Why do I have to be the Invisible Cunt?
为什么我要叫隐身小贱♥人♥?
Because you just are, man. Get over it.
因为你本来就是 讨厌 别打岔
I mean, what's the point in all of us having superpowers
我是说 这超能力还有什么意义
if we can't use them to make obscene amounts of money
如果不能拿它挣大钱
and shag loads of drunk, impressionable girls.
把醉醺醺的女孩儿骗上♥床♥
It's clearly what God intended for us. I for one will not let him down.
上帝都给咱们安排好了 我绝不让他失望
Simon!
西蒙!
What?
干嘛?
What's going on with you and Jessica?
你跟杰西卡怎么样了?
After what happened with her dad, she said she can't see me, so...
她爸爸的事之后 她说不能见我了 所以...
Seeing a girl whose dad tried to kill you -
她爸爸想要杀你
it's never going to work.
这关系肯定长不了
You'll meet someone else.
你会遇到其他人的
Trust me.
相信我
What was that?
怎么回事?
They know what about us.
他们发现我们了
Who?
谁?
Everyone.
所有人
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢?
There are reporters and TV cameras outside, lots of them.
外面挤满了记者 抬着摄影机 好多人
Bullshit.
胡扯
No way.
不可能
Are you serious?
你说真的?
Right. I think I might take a little peek.
好吧 让我搂一眼
Don't open the door.Don't...
别开门 别...
That was really quite a lot of reporters.
真的有好多记者耶
How did they find out about us?
他们怎么发现我们的?
What? No, I didn't do anything.
怎么? 不 不是我♥干♥的
I don't think I did.
我想应该不是我
I'm almost certain I didn't.
几乎大概应该不是我
You!
你!
You told them about us.
是你告诉他们的
Yeah.
对啊
You sit on your arse doing nothing for six weeks
六个星期了你一点正事儿没干过
and then you sell us out.
现在倒把我们卖♥♥了
Looks like that, doesn't it?
确实是这样 不是吗?
Is that ironic?
是在讽刺我吗?
Never too sure.
听不太明白啊
You're our probation worker. You're supposed to sort us out.
你是我们的监督管 本该帮我们解决问题的
I'm sure you'll be fine.
你们不会有事的
Like you give a shit.
说得好像你在乎啊
That's a good point. See you.
也对 再见了
Where you going?
你去哪?
Antigua. Hm.
安提瓜(加勒比海岛) 嗯
So, this is goodbye, so long, and fuck off.
那么就... 拜拜 再见 滚蛋吧
Wanker!
混♥蛋♥!
I'm actually very surprised that it hasn't happened sooner.
其实我挺奇怪这事儿怎么没早发生
We haven't really been that careful.
咱们一直都没怎么小心过
What are they going to do to us?
他们会把我们怎么样?
They'll treat us like freaks.
会当我们是怪胎
They'll lock us up in a secret military facility
把我们关在一个秘密军事基地
and conduct experiments on us.
拿我们做实验
Hey, no-one's experimenting on me. I'm not a monkey.
嘿 谁也别想拿我做实验 我又不是猴子
What are we going to do?
那现在怎么办?
We have to go into hiding.
咱们得藏起来了
We assume new identities.
换新的身份
We break off all connection with our family and friends.
跟家人朋友断绝一切联络
We wear disguises and only go out after dark.
改头换面 只在天黑时出门
I'm not loving the sound of that.
听起来就很苦逼
Do you expect me never to see my mum again?
你意思我再也见不到我妈妈了?
Who's going to do my washing? Huh?
那谁给我洗衣服啊?
You have not thought this through.
你还真是说话不过脑子
There is an alternative.
还有一个办法
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm the person who can make it so you don't need to go into hiding.
我可以让你们不用东躲西♥藏♥
If this is handled right, you're all making some serious money.
操作得当的话 你们会腰缠万贯的
What are you thinking?
你们怎么想?
This isn't why we got our powers.
我们有超能力不是为了这个
No. There is no why, there's only what.
不 不管为什么 只看能得到什么
What are we going to spend all our money on?
我们挣了大把钱之后怎么花?
None of us even know what we're doing after.
咱们几个未来都没计划
It's better than signing on.
这样总比家里蹲好吧
What about the people we killed?
那我们杀的那些人呢?
I guess we should ask her about that.
我想咱们该问问她
Yeah.
对
I'm not saying we have,
我们没说有这事儿
but what would happen, hypothetically speaking,
就是打个比方 假如说
if it came to light that we may have killed one or two people?
我们之前杀过一两个人 这事儿被抖出来
Probation workers and such. No-one important.
监督管啊之类的 小人物
I would say that these people
我会说
you may or may not have killed
这些有可能被你们杀了的人
were evil.
都是坏人
You were protecting society.
你们是为了保护社会
You're not murderers. You're heroes.
不是杀人犯 是英雄才对
Superheroes.
超级英雄
Rich, famous superheroes.
有名有利的超级英雄
And if that doesn't work,
要是行不通的话
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表