剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
Turn it off, you prick!
关掉它 你♥妈♥的♥!
Sorry.
抱歉
Where is he? He should've been back by now.
他在哪 也该回来了
Fuck.
操
How was it?
如何
Very easy.
轻而易举
A bunch of young offenders develop superpowers,
几个得到超能力的少年犯
and not one of us thinks of using them to commit crime? Shame on us.
竟然没想过用超能力犯罪? 太丢人了
More wine?
再来点酒?
Yeah, mate. Right.
好啊 好的
It's dead fruity.
真好喝
When I was in jail, I thought about you.
我在监狱的时候 经常想你
That's nice.
谢谢
I thought about you lying to me,
想到你欺骗我
stealing my money,
偷我的钱
screwing other men.
和别的男人乱搞
You want to try some positive thinking.
你得想的积极点儿
You know, like fields, little rabbits hopping around and shit.
蓝天白云 小白兔跳来跳去什么的
I wanted to see you die.
我要看着你死
Have some more wine, yeah?
再来点酒 嗯?
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
I'm just having a look.
看一眼而已
Do we think this is going to work?
你们觉得这可行吗
When he gets the money, it should be game over.
他拿到钱的话 游戏应该就结束了
Then we beat the shit out of him and take the money back, right?
然后我们胖揍他一顿 把钱拿走 好吗
Come on, a hundred grand's a lot of money.
拜托 10万块 好多钱的
That is true. Our community service is nearly over.
那倒没错 我们的社区服务也快结束了
We need to look toward the future.
我们得考虑未来
You think we should become criminals?
你觉得我们得成为罪犯?
No, we're already criminals.
不 我们已经是罪犯了
I'm talking about becoming successful criminals...
我是说要成为顶尖的罪犯
the ones who make money and don't get caught,
那些拿了钱 逍遥法外的
and have girlfriends with enormous breast implants.
找个胸超级大的女朋友
I thought we'd use our powers to help people?
我以为我们要用超能力帮助别人
Nah!
才不是!
We can talk about what we're going to do with the money after we get Kelly back.
咱们先把凯莉救出来 再说钱的事
We're...we're way out of our depth, but that's OK, right?
我们有点冒险了 但没关系 对吗
We've all watched TV. That's how you learn how to do this stuff.
都看过电视 见怪不怪了
Just, you know, butch it up, and play gangster. Come on.
狰狞起来 装黑帮 来吧
Let's go.
走起
You'd better have my money, Conti.
康迪 你最好带钱来了
Kelly, are you all right?
凯莉 你没事吧
My arms are fucking killing me.
我胳膊快疼死了
Slide it over.
扔过来
That's just embarrassing.
太丢人了
Show me.
打开
(level 8 complete)
(第八关通关)
(loading)
(读取游戏)
(level 9)
(第九关)
(fat tony says a cop in the organisation)
(胖子托尼说帮派里有警♥察♥的卧底)
(find out who )
(揪出并杀掉内鬼)
Is it true?
是真的吗
Is what true?
什么是真的
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么
Don't play games with me, Conti.
别跟我耍花样 康迪
He talks this bollocks all the time.
他一直都在说疯话
Fat Tony says you've got an undercover cop in your organisation.
胖子托尼说你们之中有个卧底
See? That's why I don't play computer games,
看了吧 所以我从不玩游戏
cos they never bloody end.
从来就不会游戏结束
Who's a cop?
谁是警♥察♥卧底?
No-one.
没人
Fuck
我♥操♥
I'm going to my car to get a chainsaw
我要去车里拿电锯
and when I get back,
当我回来时
you're going to tell me which one of you is the undercover cop.
你们就要告诉我谁是卧底
Nice one.
干得好
Brilliant fuckin' rescue!
营救的真成功!
No chance of a rewind?
没法倒转时间吗
Get your boyfriend to sort it out.
快让你男朋友搞定啊
Er, he's not my boyfriend.
呃 他不是我男朋友
We've split up, all right?
我们分手了 好吗
So you're available?
那你单身了?
Not to you.
你没戏
Where's that prick in the mask when we need him?
那个戴面具的小子怎么还不来救我们?
I just need to get a bit more momentum.
还不够给力
Oh, yeah. Come on! Come on!
耶 来啊! 来啊!
and I should be able to summersault right off the hook.
我就能从这钩子上翻下来了
Here we go! Here we go!
快了 快了
fuck off
滚开
(wanker)
(傻♥逼♥)
Why are you hanging from meat hooks?
你为什么挂在肉钩上?
This is some of the weird shit I was telling you about.
这就是我和你讲的怪事
Isn't that the girl whose flat we broke into?
这是我们闯进屋子那家的女孩吗
The new guy's heart got transplanted into her.
她移植了那个新人的心脏
She's got his power.
得到了他的能力
I guess that makes sense.
这就说得通了
You!
你!
Hi. Sorry about, er, you know...
嗨 抱歉 呃...
Shitting in my bed?
在我床上拉屎?
Yeah. Wrong flat.
嗯 进错屋子了
I think you're supposed to rescue us.
我觉得你得救我们
OK.
好的
That's the wrong chain.
不是那条链子
Get out of here!
离开这里!
Get out of here...
离开这里
He's coming back!
他回来了!
Now!
快!
I can't just do it whenever I want.
我不能控制这能力
Cos that would be far too convenient and useful.
那就太方便好用了
Who are you?
你是谁?
It's complicated.
一言难尽
Hands.
手给我
You need to tell him you're the undercover cop.
你得告诉他 你就是卧底警♥察♥
If he kills you, it doesn't matter.
他杀了你 你还能活过来
That's easy for you to say.
你说的容易
You're not the one who has to be dismembered with a chainsaw.
你又不会被电锯分尸
I'm sorry you got into this.
抱歉把你卷进来了
I really hope that thing doesn't start.
我真希望这一切从未发生过
You're first.
你先来
Please!
不要!
Leave her alone!
放开她!
You can't do this!
你不能这样!
Don't touch her!
别碰她!
Leave her alone, you fucking psycho!
放开她 你个疯子!
This is insane.
这太恐怖了
Do something!
做点什么!
Wait!
等等
All right, all right, it's me.
好吧 好吧 是我
I'm the undercover cop.
我是卧底警♥察♥
So, fire up the chainsaw, and get with the sawing.
开动电锯 把我大卸八块吧
And I'd appreciate it if you'd do it quickly and cleanly.
弄得快一点的话 我会感激不尽的
Oi!
喂!
Run! RUN!
跑!快跑!
This is not real, it's just a game!
这不是真的 只是游戏而已!
You think this is a game?
你觉得这是游戏?
This is my life.
这是我的人生
Oh! No!
噢 不!
Conti?
康迪?
I'm the undercover cop.
我是卧底警♥察♥
No!
不!
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表