剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
What can she do?
她有什么能力?
She can heal people - any illness, any disease,
她能治愈人 任何疾病
she plans to cure the world.
她计划治愈全世界
She's like a pretty, modern day Mother Theresa with a superpower.
她就像现代超能力版的特蕾莎修女
She is going to make a fortune.
她可要挣大钱了
Daisy! Daisy!
黛茜! 黛茜!
Daisy!
黛茜!
That's far enough...
不能再往前走了...
No, no, let him through.
不 不 让他过来
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Neil.
尼尔
I'm just going to touch your legs, OK?
我现在要碰一下你的腿 好吗?
Steady!
有戏啊!
I'm walking.
我能走了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hi, honey.
嗨 宝贝
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
There's somewhere I need to be.
我要去别的地方
I thought you liked me.
我以为你喜欢我的
Well...
是么...
So now there are other people with powers you're not interested in me?
看到别人也有超能力 你就不鸟我了?
There's a guy downstairs who can rewind time.
楼下有个人还能倒转时间呢
You can do stuff with milk.
你就只会玩牛奶
I'll show you what I can do.
让你看看我有多能耐
What are you doing? What is that?
你干什么? 这是怎么回事?
That's the Greek yoghurt you ate earlier.
是你之前喝的希腊酸奶
It's moving up into your trachea.
现在正流进你的气管
You think I'm a nobody.
你以为我是无名小卒
You're nothing.
你算个屁
saint daisy healing hands
(圣女黛茜 妙手回春)
Oh Jesus, no!
噢 上帝啊 不!
There's puss seeping out of my cock.
我的小♥弟♥弟♥有奇怪液体流出
One of those three girls,
是那三个女孩之一
or the girl I shagged in the toilets at the club,
或是酒吧厕所里的那一个
one of them had poor personal hygiene.
肯定有一个不讲卫生的脏妞儿
This is a catastrophe of tsunami-like proportions.
这简直是末日般的灾难
No girl in her right mind is going to have sex with that.
头脑正常的女孩肯定都不喜欢我了
You should ask that Daisy girl to cure you.
你应该去找那个黛茜治一下
Right.
对
She wants to cure the world, she can start with my cock.
她想治愈全世界 就从我的鸡鸡开始
'We'd just found that other boy's body stuffed in the locker and then
我们在柜子里发现另外一个男孩的尸体
'Curtis grabbed my hand and he's all like,
然后科蒂斯抓住我的手 他就喊
"Oh, I wanna bone you, I wanna shag you senseless." '
"噢 我要上你 我要操♥死♥你"
(TV) 'This was just the beginning.
这仅仅是个开始
'The five young offenders soon found that
这五个少年犯很快发现
'each of them had been affected by the storm.
他们都被风暴影响了
'Afraid they would be outcast from society,
由于害怕被社会所排斥
'they swore a pact of secrecy...'
他们商定绝口不提此事...
Oh, for...
噢 我就操...
Hi.
嗨
Hi. Come in.
嗨 请进
Right.
好啊
It's Nathan, right?
你叫雷森 对吗?
Right. I just wanted to swing by and say hi,
对啊 我就是过来打个招呼
as one superhero to another.
大家都是超能力英雄嘛
That's really sweet of you.
你人真好
So, how mad is all this?
这事真是挺疯狂的啊?
Totally mad. And look at you, with your wonderful, amazing power.
简直疯了 看看你 你的超能力太妙了
I saw what you did with the guy in the wheelchair.
我看到你治愈了那个坐轮椅的人
That's like curing two normal people.
那样发力都能治好两个正常人了
Double points.
双倍加分耶
And so...I was wondering... if you could maybe help me out
于是... 我就想... 也许你能帮帮我
with a small, personal affliction of my own.
解决一个小小的烦恼
Of course.
当然了
What is it?
什么问题?
Well...
就是...
I appear to have contracted a sexually transmitted
我好像是染上了什么性病
disease of some kind. I honestly don't know how I got it.
我真的不知道是怎么弄的
I'm sorry. I don't do sexually transmitted diseases.
抱歉 性病我不能治
No?
不治?
Because of the rubbing.
因为要摩擦治疗的
Go to the doctors. They'll give you some antibiotics.
去看医生吧 他们会给你开些抗生素
And how long will that take to work?
那得多久才能治好啊?
Out there, there are loads of drunken girls, staggering around,
你看 外面有那么多醉酒的姑娘 晕晕乎乎的
waiting to be shagged. Do you really want to disappoint them?
排着队等我呢 你忍♥心让她们失望么?
I'm sorry. I'm just not prepared to spend my life
抱歉 我只是还没准备好
rubbing other people's genitalia.
要给别人摩擦生殖器治病
C'mon. Just give it a quick rub.
拜托 很快擦一下就好
It's lovely and clean. It's pine forest fresh.
它长很可爱很干净的 就像棵小松树
I'm not going to rub your cock.
我才不要碰你的小鸡鸡
Where's your humanity?
你有没有人性啊?
It's not going happen.
绝对不可能的
OK?
明白?
No. That's fair enough.
好吧 也行
I suppose have only myself
只怪我自己不小心
and the dirty bitch I had sex with to blame.
还有那个脏妞儿害了我
What's that?
那是什么?
That's my Mother Theresa, Young Humanitarian of the Year Award.
这是我的特蕾莎修女 青年人道关怀奖
It's for the charity work I did in India.
奖励我在印度的慈善工作
Good for you, and good for Mamma Theresa.
真为你高兴 特蕾莎修女也会欣慰的
God rest her beautiful soul.
愿她在天之灵安息
I'm gonna win that myself next year myself.
明年我也要得一个这样的奖
Gotcha!
抓到啦!
Get off!
快闪开!
Fuck, what have I done?
操 我♥干♥了什么?
Hey...look...just...
嘿... 听着... 快...
heal yourself! All right?
治好你自己! 好吗?
Heal yourself. That's it.
治好你自己 就这样
Rub it better, now, rub it better.
摩擦一下 看 擦一下
What did you do?
你干了什么?
It was an accident.
这是个意外
She was rubbing my cock.
她正在摩擦我的小♥弟♥弟♥
She started foaming at the mouth, she tripped, and impaled herself
突然就口吐白沫 三位一体了
on her Mother Theresa, Young Humanitarian of the Year Award.
然后戳在她的特蕾莎修女人道奖上了
I know it sounds unlikely...
我知道听起来不太像...
But there it is.
但事情就是这样
The police are going to want to interview you again,
警方还会再来找你询问
but they seem to be satisfied that Daisy's death was an accident.
不过看起来他们也相信黛茜的死是个意外
Oh!
噢!
Oh! Thank you!
噢! 谢谢你!
I just want to say -
我只是想说...
it's a tragedy.
这是个天大的悲剧
And no-one is more upset about this than me.
而且没人会比我更难过
But what's done, is done.
但事已至此
I think we should all move on, huh?
还是要向前看 不是吗?
Stronger, fitter, wiser.
更坚强 更健康 更聪明
This could only happen to you.
这事也只有你能干出来
She was going to cure the world.
她本来要治愈全世界的
There's only so many times I can say I'm sorry!
我只能不停的说抱歉
And if you're so cut up about it, why don't you...
你要这么不甘心 你怎么不...
..And fix this entire situation?
倒转时间帮帮忙啊?
You know it doesn't work like that!
你知道这能力不能控制的!
I'm getting pretty sick of hearing that!
烦死了你就会说这一句!
Prick!
傻♥逼♥!
You fuck up like this again, and I will finish you.
再搞砸一次 你就玩完了
I'll try not to.
那我尽量呗
I'll tell you something, though.
我跟你说
It's all cleared up.
都没事儿啦
You know... Down there.
你知道... 我的小鸡鸡
As clean as a new pin.
一点毛病都没了
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表