剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
we vanish the bodies and pay off the relatives.
我们就把尸体处理掉 塞钱封他们口
Good answer.
说得好
Sign us up.
那我们签
Good.
很好
We're making a mistake.
这样是不对的
We should all stick together.
咱们应该一条心的
Just do it with us.
跟我们一起吧
This will change everything.
这会改变一切的
Call me when you change your mind.
改主意了就打给我
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you trust her?
你相信她吗?
They're waiting for you.
他们都等着呢
They're calling you the ASBO Five.
把你们称作"反♥社♥会♥五人组"
I haven't even got an ASBO.
我可没反♥社♥会♥
No-one cares.
没人会在意
OK, any questions you don't want to answer, just let me handle it.
好的 有任何不想回答的问题 交给我就好
Teeth, good.
牙齿? 干净
Hair, beautiful.
头发? 漂亮
Cock, in.
鸡鸡? 塞进去了
Flies, up.
拉上拉链
Let's go be famous.
上台成名吧
"the grand hotel"
(豪门酒店)
Hello, ladies!
好啊 姑娘们!
Laura, hi.
劳拉 嗨
Have we heard anything from the French about this cheese deal?
跟法国那边奶酪的事谈得怎么样了?
Do they know what I can do?
他们知道我的能力吗?
They know.
知道
They're calling you Monsieur Grande Fromage.
他们叫你Monsieur Grande Fromage(法语)
Mr Big Cheese.
大奶酪先生
Can we do this later? I'm really busy right now.
晚点再说好吗? 我现在很忙
Have you got it?
接到人了吗?
Take her straight to the hotel and don't let her talk to anyone.
直接带她来酒店 别让她跟任何人搭话
How wonderful. No, we're very excited.
太好了 不 我们很激动
see you
回头见
Jesus!
妈呀!
Sorry.
抱歉
Why are you skulking around in my bathroom?
你藏在我卫生间里干嘛?
My parents are freaking out about the invisible thing.
隐身的事吓坏我爸妈了
I didn't have anywhere else to go.
我没地方可去了
Can I stay with you?
我能跟你呆一块儿么?
Sure, man.
可以啊 伙计
Hang back a few minutes, though. I'm just going to go
你在这里多藏会儿 我先去
slip these girls one before they sober up.
趁姑娘们没清醒再来一回合
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
I was just enjoying the fruits of our new-found fame and celebrity.
我只是在享受一夜成名后的丰盛果实
You know I'm not actually talking about fruit.
你们知道我不是指水果吧
Although you should see the size of my fruit bowl... Massive!
对了 你们真该看看我的水果盘... 巨大!
Did you shag those skanky girls?
你把那些小骚货都睡了?
I most certainly did.
大部分吧
Loving the canapes.
这饼干真好吃
I was just saying, if there's anything you don't want to see
我刚正在说 你们有什么不想见报的东西
in the papers, tell me now and then I can deal with it.
告诉我 我立马去处理
Everything about me has already been in the papers.
我的大小事迹早都被曝光了
Do any of your ex-boyfriends have
你们以前的男朋友那里
any intimate photographs or videos of you?
有什么艳照或视频吗?
I'll delete them.
我回头就删掉
Make sure you do.
千万别忘了
Right. Is there anything else I need to know?
好的 还有什么要告知我的吗?
Yes?
说?
Just before I started my Community Service,
在我开始社区服务之前
there was an incident with this girl...
我跟一个姑娘发生了点小插曲...
What kind of incident?
什么小插曲?
Really?
真要说啊?
I picked her up in this dentist's waiting room.
我在一个牙医候诊室碰到她
She was having some kind of oral surgery.
她刚做完一个什么口腔小手术
So we go out - a few drinks, a couple of kebabs,
我们就出去玩 喝了几杯 吃了点烤肉
then it's straight back to her place and start with the shagging.
然后直接去她家开始做
I've built up a nice rhythm...
当时我加快律动...
I'm getting really close to blowing my load,
马上就要攀上高峰
just hovering in the pleasure zone.
正在欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥呢
And then BAM! All hell breaks lose.
然后砰一声! 一泄千里
I tripled myself.
我就三位一体了
Sorry.I'm not familiar with that term.
抱歉 这个词我不太明白
You know... Tripling.
就是... 三位一体啊
It's when you cum, puke and shit yourself all at the same time.
连射 带吐 带拉 同时发生了嘛
Fuck's sake!
我就操了!
Three bodily functions. Doing the triple.
三项齐运作 三位一体
You're telling me that's never happened to you?
你敢说你从来没有过?
No.
才没有
Anyway, I lied about my name,
管她的 反正我乱编了个名字
so she probably doesn't even remember me.
估计她都不记得我了
I don't think she's ever forgetting you.
我觉得她会记你一辈子
Anyone else?
还有谁要说吗?
I shagged a monkey.
我跟一只猴子睡了
Technically, it was a gorilla.
严格来说 那是一只猩猩
What are we doing here?
我们来这儿干嘛?
I wanted you to meet my other clients
想让你们见见我其他的委托人
and also some potential sponsors.
还有一些潜在赞助商
Just relax and enjoy yourself.
就放松享受吧
I should mingle.
我过去打个招呼
Laura.
劳拉
down the wrong way.
抱歉 抱歉 呛到了
Hi.
嗨
Good to see you.
你们好啊
Oh, you're that milk guy, innit.
噢 你就是那个牛奶小子 对吧
It's not just milk. It's all dairy products.
不单是牛奶 各种乳制品都行
So you're here to make the coffees then?
那你是来这儿做咖啡的喽?
I'm done making other people coffee.
我已经不给别人做咖啡了
People make my coffee now.
现在是别人给我做
So what's the point in having your power?
你的能力能干什么用啊?
Were you one of those fat kids who had milk seeping out
你青春期的时候 是不是像那些死肥仔一样
of his man boobs during puberty?
乳♥头♥会渗出奶来?
No.
不是
We had a kid like him at our school.
以前我们学校就有一个
We used to milk him every lunchtime.
吃午饭的时候我们就挤他的奶
I wasn't one of those kids.
我不是那种小孩
Get off me - what are you doing?
放开我 你干什么?
I'm milking you!
我帮你挤奶啊!
Get off!
放开我!
This reminds me of school. That was some good times.
你让我想起了校园时光 好怀念啊
Fuck off!
快滚开!
That's what the kid at my school used to say
我们学校那小孩以前也这么喊
and he had a nervous breakdown.
后来他就神经了
Nathan.
雷森
How would you feel about blowing your brains out
明晚你上全国电视台
live on national television tomorrow night?
直播表演一枪爆头怎么样?
Yeah, I am definitely up for that.
好呗 我也正有此意
Another please.
再来一杯 谢谢
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Be nice to him, yeah?
对他好点儿 好吗?
I'm not promising anything, but I'll definitely try.
我不想承诺什么 但我会尽力的
Maybe a tuxedo.what do you think?
晚礼服 你觉得怎么样?
why not? They're planning to film it at the Community Centre.
可以啊 他们计划就在社区中心拍摄
Right. It's like a whole going back to my roots kind of vibe.
对 有点儿首尾呼应的意思
Daisy! Daisy!
黛茜! 黛茜!
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Who's she?
她是谁?
That's Daisy.
她叫黛茜
More and more people with powers are coming forward.
越来越多有超能力的人走到了台前
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表