剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
Guess what? I'm immortal!
猜猜怎么着? 我能永生!
Who are you?
你谁啊?
Your new probation worker.
我是你们新的缓刑监督官
What happened to the other probation worker?
原来那一个呢?
I didn't mean to kill her,it was an accident!
我不是故意要杀她的 是个意外
So who was it who saved your life?
那救你的人到底是谁?
Some guy in a mask.
戴着面具的人
# Howlin'wolf:Smokestack Lightning
# Howlin'wolf:Smokestack Lightning
Seriously, put some clothes on.
求你了 好歹穿件衣服吧
Ah, come on!
啊 拜托
Who says you can't have an ASBO and an all-over tan?
谁说反♥社♥会♥分子就不能晒日光浴了?
Oh, wrong!
噢 疯子!
I'm looking for Nathan.
我找雷森
Why? Why're you looking for him? Who are you?
干嘛? 找他有何贵干? 你是谁?
I'm his brother.
我是他弟弟
I haven't got a brother. I'm a classic example of an only child.
但我没弟弟啊 我是独根独苗的经典范例
Not any more.
现在不是了
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能呢?
We've got the same dad.
我们同父异母
And you're sure about that?
你确定吗?
He didn't tell you about me?
他没跟你提起过我?
I guess it slipped his mind.
我猜他是一不留神忘了
Yeah, OK.
好吧 也行
I've always wanted a brother.
反正我一直想要个弟弟呢
Oh, hiya, Dad,it's your son...Nathan.
噢 你好啊老爸 我是你儿子...雷森
So here's the thing... my brother came to see me today.
是这样的... 我弟弟今天来找我了
But I haven't got a brother!
但我哪来的弟弟啊!
So who's this? It's my brother?
他到底是谁呢? 是我弟弟?
What the fuck?!
太他妈邪门了吧?!
Anyway, so, um...call me.
好吧 那... 打给我
That is fuckin' disgusting.
真♥他♥妈♥恶心死了
Where's Nathan?
雷森去哪儿了?
He's in the locker room.
他在更衣室
Oh, that's funny, because I was just in there, I didn't see him.
噢 那就怪了 我刚从那儿出来 没看见他啊
He had a family emergency.
他家里出了点紧急情况
What kind of emergency?
什么紧急情况?
His brother came to see him.
他弟弟来了
And how is that an emergency?
这有什么可紧急的?
He's got cancer.
他得了癌症
Oh, really?
噢 是吗?
Yeah, his brother was like crying and shit.
是啊 他弟哭得死去活来
It was really sad.Think he needed a drink.
伤心坏了 估计哥俩得去喝一杯
Oh, so Nathan's taken him to the pub, has he?
噢 也就是说雷森带着他弟去酒吧了 是吧?
His brother hasn't got cancer, has he?
他弟弟没得癌症 是不是?
He might have.
也说不准啊
He should feel for lumps...in his testicles.
没准他长了瘤子 在...睾丸里
Right.
好吧
So how was it with Dad when you saw him?
那你跟老爸见了面聊得如何?
Yeah, it was all right,you know,it was OK.
嗯 挺好的 就是 还行
Let me take a wild guess he was a useless twat?
让我大胆猜测一下 他就像个没用的娘们儿?
Pretty much, yeah.
差不多吧
Yeah, that's our dad for you.
对了 那就错不了
Don't take it too personally, though.
别放在心上了
Hey, fuck him.
嘿 去他的
Who's she?
她是谁?
Oh! Let's just say,been there, boof! Done that.
噢 这么跟你说吧 物超所值 噗! 隆重推荐
Beautiful burger nipples.
汉堡型的完美双峰
Like a pair of beef patties.
犹如一对牛肉馅饼
D'you like that?
你喜欢那种?
Yeah, what's not to like
当然了 正合我意啊
I love burgers, I love breasts. It's like a meal deal!
我又爱汉堡 又爱大胸 简直就是打包放送!
Another one?
再来一杯?
Yeah.
好
Hey Fuck off.
嘿 滚远点儿
Two pints of your cheapest lager, please.
来两品脱你们最便宜的淡啤 谢谢
So how would you feel about having sex with me?
你觉得跟我上个床怎么样?
I would, but I have this thing about having sex
可以 不过跟卷毛大傻♥逼♥上♥床♥
with bouffant-haired wankers.
我可能会比较失控
Whoa!
哇!
Cool power.
好酷的超能力
Don't sweat it, I'm immortal.
别慌张 我还能永生呢
Seriously?
真的吗?
I thought it was just me.
我还以为只有我这样
No, no. I've died twice in the last two weeks.
不 不是 光上两个星期我就连死两次了
Anyway, who are you calling bouffant?
对了 你刚说谁卷毛呢?
Your hair... it's quite big.
你的头发 都卷成一坨了
Well, I like to give the ladies something to hold onto.
对啊 这样激♥情♥澎湃时才有的抓嘛
That's very thoughtful of you.
你还真够贴心的
I'm a very thoughtful person.
我简直就是贴心它本人
Here, what is it with you and breaking the glasses?
给 是你把杯子都打碎了?
Sorry.
对不起
Clean it up!
快给我收拾了!
Who's the cunt?
这白♥痴♥是谁?
What a pussy!
臭娘娘腔!
You want me to go back in there and kick the shit out of him?
要不要再杀回去? 咱们痛扁他一顿
No, leave it. Leave it, leave it.
不 算了吧 算了 算了
It's probably for the best,you know? Move on.
这样也好 你说呢? 不跟他一般见识
Are you all right? I can't believe he did that.
你还好吧? 真不敢相信他把你打成这样
I feel really bad.
我很抱歉
Call me sometime.
有空打给我
Oh. Yeah, I'll do that.
噢 好啊 没问题
And that, little brother,is how you pull women.
看见了没 小弟 妞就是这么泡的
My car. My car's gone!
我的车 我的车不见了!
What d'you mean?
什么意思?
It was parked, right here,it's gone!
我就把车停这儿了 现在没了!
Fuck, shit. Shit!
操 见鬼 见鬼!
Welcome to the neighbourhood.
入乡随俗吧你就
Hey, hey. Could have been worse.
嘿 嘿 你这都不错了
Last week, someone was thrown off one of those towers.
上星期 有人直接从那塔上被扔下来
It was carnage.
那才叫惨呢
Dad was in the boot.
爸还在后备箱里
Dad? Our Dad?
爸? 咱爸?
Why was he in the boot of your car?
他怎么会在你后备箱里?
Cos he's a twat!
因为他是个傻♥逼♥!
I think I'm going to need a little bit more information than that.
你能不能再给我说明白点儿
I went to see him.
我去找他了
It's like he didn't want to be bothered with me. I lost it.
但他看起来不怎么想见我 我就火了
I hit him with a toaster.
我就拿面包机砸了他
You hit him with a toaster?!
你拿烤箱砸他?!
And then you put him in the boot of your car?!
然后就把他扔你后备箱里了?!
I was going to make him apologise to Mum for being such a wanker to her.
我本来要拉他去给我妈妈认错的
Oh, well! I'm sure that would've been a touching reunion!
噢 好极了! 那场面肯定特催人泪下吧!
I was going to let him out. And then you say,
我本来要把他放出来的 结果你说
"Let's go for a beer." "Sure,
"咱们去喝一杯" 我想"也行
I'll just let Dad out of the boot."
回来再把他放出来"
Was he all right when you put him in there?
你放他进去的时候他还好吧?
He wasn't too happy.
反正不太高兴
I can't say I'm entirely surprised. Are you out of your fucking mind?!
高兴就怪了 你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吧?!
Fuck you! He was there for you!
操你! 他选择了你!
You don't know how this feels!
你知道我有多难受吗!
You don't know!
你不知道!
I suppose we better go and find our dad.
我想咱们还是快去把老爸找回来吧
I spent ages thinking what it would be like
我设想了好久 见到他
to meet him, you know?
会是什么情形 你知道吗?
What I'd say or what he'd say.
我要说什么 他会说什么
He didn't even turn the fuckin' TV off.
结果他都没舍得把那破电视关了
Fuckin' MasterChef!
看那傻♥逼♥综艺节目!
Whatever ideas you had about touching scenes
不管你设想出怎样父子相见的感人画面
of father and son, forget about it.
还是趁早省省吧
OK? He's not interested.
好吗? 他才不在乎呢
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表