剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
How much of this is really about Becky?
你要做的这些有多少跟贝奇有关
All of it.
全部
I miss her.
我想念她
I think about her constantly.
不停的想她
Uh...I'm distracted
当我应该专心帮助病人的时候
When I should be concentrating on helping people.
都无法集中精神
Becky's an excuse, always has been.
贝奇只是个借口 一直都是
Go to hell.
去你的
Oh, that's right. Get angry. Let it out.
这就对了 愤怒吧 发泄吧
Take it out on me.
向我发泄
An excuse for what?
你认为我为什么找借口
For always needing to run away.
因为你一直想逃避
I just spoke with one of the undecideds.
我刚刚跟其中一个中立者谈过了
Everything is going our way.
一切朝着我们的方向发展
Yes, positive. we have a clear majority.
是的 我肯定 我们已经明显占据上风了
Thank you. Glad to hear of it.
谢谢 真高兴听到这个消息
Now, concerning the arrangement we spoke about earlier --
现在 考虑到我们之前讨论的协议
Taken care of.
放心吧
Should be a lucrative deal all around.
这会是一次利益丰厚的交易
We'll see you tomorrow morning.
我们明早见
Arturo, qu pasa
阿图罗 你好吗
Nada mucho, Dr. belle.
一般般啦 贝勒医生
You haven't spoken much lately.
你最近话语不多
Not much to report.
没什么要报告的
Ah. No worries.
别急
Where Jack Gallagher has dinner and who with him
杰克·拉格尔在哪吃饭 和谁吃饭
Are the last things on my mind.
我才懒得理呢
Lighten up.
放松点
Pain management,
疼痛科
Please call extension 320.
请呼叫分机320
Carl's in a weird mood today, almost friendly.
卡尔今天有点怪 异常的友善
I don't get it.
真搞不懂
Ooh. I'm starving.
正好我饿了
Stop. Those are for the meeting at Jack's.
住手 这是为去杰克家开会准备的
I guess congratulations are in order.
我猜庆祝活动也安排妥当了
They offered you the residency in cardiology, didn't they?
他们给你提供了心脏科的实习岗位 是吗
You gonna take it?
你要接受吗
I'm not sure yet.
还没确定
You know, in my opinion --
依我看
Staff meeting at Jack's 1:00pm 2nd Avenue Unit AD
员工会议 下午1点 杰克家 第二大街AD单元
Cup of tea, not coffee, right?
不要咖啡 只要茶 是你吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I like your place. It's great.
我喜欢这里 很不错啊
I got it.
我去开门
Chloe.
克罗伊
This is your little home away from home, huh?
这里就是你的异乡小家吧
I like it.
我喜欢
That's right. You haven't seen it before.
没错 你还没来过
Sit down. Have a cup of coffee.
坐吧 喝杯咖啡
All right, guys, Nora meets the suits tomorrow.
好了 伙计们 诺拉明天就要见董事会了
And we need to, uh, save her some money
我们需要帮她筹点钱
And still keep the ward open.
为了让医院开下去
When are we gonna get out of here?
什么时候完事
Why, Carl? Do you have a tee time?
怎么 卡尔 你要去打高尔夫吗
2:30.
下午两点半
I'll get it.
我去开
Well, uh, I have some proposals.
我有一些建议
Unfortunately, one involves the elimination
遗憾的是 这样得关闭
Of the resident day clinic.
日间诊所
Oh, no.
遗憾啊
Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
希望不会走到这一步吧
Mr. Kahane.
凯恩先生
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
I went by the hospital.
我去过医院了
Mr. Kahane, I don't know how you got here,
凯恩先生 我不知道你怎么找到这的
But this is completely inappropriate.
但这样很不适宜
Why don't you call my office tomorrow?
为什么不明天给我打电♥话♥
We'll set something up.
我们可以再约
Get back.
退后
Okay.
好
I know how to use this, all right? get back!
我知道怎么用这个 懂吗 退后
I came by looking for help yesterday,
我昨天来医院求助
And you kicked me out the door.
而你把我赶了出来
Not this time.
这次不会了
The moonrise is 7:38 tonight.
月亮会在今晚7点38分升起
We're gonna stay here together until then.
我们一起等
If anyone tries to leave,
如果有人想跑
I will shoot them! Okay.
我会杀了他 懂吗
When the moon does rise...
当月亮升起的时候
...God help you all.
你们就祈求上帝保佑吧
Mr. Kahane --
凯恩先生
Ellis -- please be sensible. Hand me the weapon.
艾利斯 别激动 把枪给我
You could have killed me.
你本可以杀了我的
Shut up! All of you, shut up!
闭嘴 全都给我闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
People will be looking for us.
会有人找我们
I want all your phones.
把你们的手♥机♥都交出来
I need all of your phones. Put them in that bag.
都交出来 放进那个袋子里
Now! do it!
快 放进去
Put it back on the couch.
把袋子放到长椅上
We haven't been introduced.
我们都还没做自我介绍
Who are you?
你是谁
Jack Gallagher. I own the place.
杰克·拉格尔 这是我家
Get you a beer? Coffee?
来点啤酒 还是咖啡
No.
不用
You a patient of Dr. Belle's?
你是贝勒医生的病人吧
Here, let me give you a hand with that.
等等 我来帮你一把
It's heavy.
这东西很沉
No one would listen to me.
没人听我说
They didn't believe me.
他们都不相信我
Arturo and I spoke to him initially.
阿图罗和我之前跟他谈过话
Dr. Belle didn't believe that he fell under the critical category.
贝勒医生不认为他陷入了崩溃的边缘
Which he didn't. I gave him a prescription.
本来就没有 我给了他处方
You gave him the equivalent of two aspirins
你给他的是两瓶阿司匹林
And told him to call you in the morning.
还叫他早上给你打电♥话♥
Are you suggesting this is my fault?
你暗示我错了?
She's not just suggesting.
不只是暗示
You forget yourself, doctor.
你有点妄自菲薄了
Why exactly did you --
为什么昨晚你
Did you want to be admitted last night?
那么坚定地来自首
Doesn't matter. It's too late now.
已经不重要了 现在晚了
Mr. Kahane told us he was going to turn into a werewolf
凯恩先生说昨晚满月的时候
When the full moon rose last night.
他会变成狼人
A werewolf?
狼人
So you believe you can turn into a wild animal?
你认为你会变成一只野兽
It's already happened. Are -- are you not listening?!
已经变了 你 你在听我说话吗
Yes, I am listening, Ellis. You have a gun in your hand.
在听 艾利斯 我哪敢不听 你手里有把枪
Mr. Kahane has a history of generalized anxiety disorder
凯恩有广泛性焦虑症史
And has repeatedly taken medication for it. Yes?
为此不停在吃药 是吗
Medication.
吃药
You thought a couple of pills
你以为几片药
Was gonna stop me from transforming?
就能阻止我变狼人吗
Or were you just lying to me?
还是你在骗我
I was merely trying to calm you down.
我只是试着让你冷静下来
I am not insane!
我没有疯
Ellis, you said it was too late.
艾利斯 你说已经太晚了
Too late for what?
什么太晚了
What exactly happened?
发生了什么
The moon was high in the sky.
当时月亮已经高悬天空
Hey, buddy?
嗨 伙计
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表