剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
Something creepy about him -- off.
他总是奇奇怪怪的
Then, you know, at lunch,
还有 午饭的时候
He'd sit by himself, writing and drawing.
他独坐一旁 写写画画
Writing?
写东西
Yeah, like in a diary.
是的 好像是日记
Did you or any of the other workers
你或者其他工人
Ever see what he had in this diary?
看过他在日记里写什么吗
No, but we tried to steal it once.
没有 但有一次我们试着偷来看
Thought it'd be funny.
以为会很好玩
But after that, he never brought it back to work.
但那之后 他就再也没有带日记来了
So, I'm assuming you and the guys
那么我猜你们
Think Brian did this to himself on purpose?
认为布莱恩自切手指是故意的
No. Not a chance.
不 不可能
Brian's a total wimp. He would've never done it.
布莱恩是个胆小鬼 他绝对不会这么做
We made a list -- pros and cons.
我们想好了 有两种方案
Pros -- we live 10 minutes from the facility.
方案一 我们住在离医院十分钟车程的地方
And I'm not working.
而我现在又不工作
I can see her every day,
可以全天照顾她
And she can come home for weekends.
周末她还能回家
And the cons?
方案二呢
It's obvious. You're a doctor.
显然 你是个医生
You can monitor her treatment.
你可以监督她的治疗
But you can do that on the telephone
但你只能通过电♥话♥
Or through the internet.
或者网络
James and I took all of this into consideration.
詹姆斯和我已经计划好一切
The last time James took Becky into consideration,
上次给詹姆斯作主
He threw her into an institution --
他把贝奇送到了
First one he could find -- and it didn't work.
最近的精神病院 可是不见有起色
Jackie, that was years ago.
杰克 那是几年前的事了
I think it's best if she stays with me.
我想她最好跟我在一起
It's not your decision to make.
这可不是你说了算
Mr. Jennings. Dr. Belle.
詹宁斯先生 我是贝勒医生
I believe you've already met doctors Suarez and Artis.
你见过苏亚雷斯和阿尔迪斯医生吧
Yeah. Hi.
是的 你好
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样
I'm feeling fine. Am I gonna be released soon?
感觉很好 我能快点出院吗
Well, we'd like to, uh, get to know you a little better
在你出院之前
Before we do that.
我们想了解你多一点
Listen, I know what my boss said.
听着 我知道老板说了什么
It's not true.
事情不是那样的
Brian, we've spoken with some of your colleagues at work.
布莱恩 我们跟你的工友谈过了
Julio, in particular.
特别是朱利欧
Yeah. what'd he say about me?
是吗 他怎么说我
I'm a nut case, right?
说我是个疯子 是吗
It's that I just don't have
因为我跟他们
Anything in common with those guys.
没有共同点
I work the machine.
我跟机器打交道
It's just a job.
只不过为了糊口饭吃
I see. Loftier goals, eh?
我明白 职业无分贵贱
I'd like to go back to school and study architecture.
我想回学校学习建筑学
That sounds like a great idea.
这个主意不错
Although it might be tough drawing blueprints
但是没有手指的情况下绘制蓝图
And putting together models without all your fingers.
或者搭建模型会很艰难
You thought about that?
你想过这个吗
Yes, but I'd rather deal with that
有 但我宁愿毁掉手指
Than have surgery to put them back on.
也不要通过手术接回去
I'm afraid of anesthesia.
我害怕麻醉
Your boss says you're trying to defraud him.
你老板说你想敲诈他
You say it isn't about the money. It isn't!
你却说你不是为了钱 没错
Look, I was thinking, does he want me to sign something --
我在想他是不是想我签些什么文件
Something that says I won't sue him?
好让我指控不了他
It's not about the money.
整件事与钱无关
Gallagher.
拉格尔
We've decided to release Brian Jennings --
我们决定让布莱恩·詹宁斯出院
The kid who cut off his fingers.
那个自切手指的男孩
Tox report came back clean.
毒品检测报告显示阴性
He's willing to sign a release to the company.
他也愿意签署离职协议
The boy's telling the truth. Got a pen?
他说的是真话 有笔吗
What, you don't want to look at the file or interview him or...
你不先看看他档案 或者询问他 或者...
He's your patient, right?
他是你的病人嘛
That's my, uh, suit.
小心我的西装
All right.
谢了
Jack, I, uh -- I contacted a-a psychiatrist
杰克 我 我和宾夕法尼亚大学的
At the university of pennsylvania
一名精神病学家联♥系♥过了
Regarding this new implant device.
关于这次新的移植手术
Zyprexa.
奥氮平(治疗精神分♥裂♥症和躁狂症的药物)
The implant can last for up to one year,
植入物可以持续一年
Which makes it very difficult for Becky to choose to go off her meds.
但那样贝奇就很难摆脱药物了
That's part of the problem -- I think it's healthy
这只是个小问题 我认为
For Becky to be in charge of her treatment.
监督治疗对她很有效
Right.
好吧
But she has got a history of going off her meds,
她曾经试过摆脱药物
And we know what happens when she does.
而且情况也不错
This way, all she needs to do
这样的话 她只需要
Is turn up once or twice a year, get the injection.
一年来一两次 打个针就行了
I'll consider it. how's it going?
我会考虑的 你们谈得怎么样了
Good.
很好
I think we had a-a good amount of self-disclosure
我们第一次见面
In the first meeting.
就开心见诚聊了很多
She definitely allied with me.
她十分信任我
She say anything more about the auditory hallucinations?
她说了关于她幻听的事了吗
Uh, no, but I think I'm getting close.
没有 但就快了
Thought I might take her for a walk around the grounds.
我想带她去周围散散步
She's your patient.
你的病人你做主
He's not -- he's not letting go.
他不会 不会放弃的
He's not!
不会的
He's trying to save
他在努力拯救
The one person in the world he really loves.
这个世界上他最深爱的人
Okay, the bottom line is this --
我的诊断结果是
I think she's more stressed when he's around.
当杰克在她身边 她就倍感紧张
She needs someone to treat her without history, pity,
她并非需要一个出于同情
Judgment, or any of that --
而且对她了如指掌
That sibling crap that we all know is there.
的医生哥哥来帮助她
Okay. Let me talk to him.
好吧 我来跟他谈谈
Something's just weird.
有件事很怪
We -- we pushed Brian through here too fast.
我们对布莱恩太急于求成了
I agree.
我同意
You got a minute?
你有时间吗
Actually, no, I don't. Can I call you later?
实际上 没有 待会给你打电♥话♥吧
No, actually, you've got a minute.
不 实际上你有时间
Go home.
回家休息吧
Let me guess -- Veronica said something.
我猜 维罗妮卡跟你说什么了
Jack, you can't take care of Becky and your parents
你不能同时照顾好贝奇和你的父母
And the patients all at the same time.
还有病人
I'm perfectly capable of doing my job.
我完全能胜任我的工作
No, you think you're fine. You're not fine.
不 你觉得你行 但其实不是
You've been looking for Becky for four years.
你找贝奇四年了
You can't act like this is suddenly business as usual.
你不能把她当成平时突如其来的病人
Apparently, this wasn't his first time.
很明显 这已经不是他第一次了
Where is he?
他在哪
Brian? He's been discharged. You signed off.
布莱恩吗 他已经出院了 你签的字
What is it?
怎么了
Find him. Find him now.
找到他 现在就要找到他
What do the parents say?
他父母怎么说
Clueless, don't know, and don't care.
一无所知 漠不关心
Not true, at least not the mom. She was worried.
不是的 至少他妈妈很关心
They lost touch with him over a year ago.
一年前他就和父母失去联♥系♥
Said Brian just kept moving.
他们只知道布莱恩不停搬屋
They don't know where he lives?
他们不知道布莱恩住哪吗
They don't have a number for him?
甚至连电♥话♥号♥码都没有吗
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表