剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, I'll hold.
我等着
Excuse me.
不好意思
I don't know what you and the public defender's office
我不知道你和公设辩护人
Are trying to pull, but I'm here to depose Dr. Howard
想要干嘛 可我是来找霍华德医生
Regarding his memorandum to the court in the matter of --
谈谈关于他写给法♥院♥的便函
Trey Hansen, charged with first-degree murder.
特雷·汉森 被控告一级谋杀罪
I wrote the memorandum, not Dr. Howard.
是我写的便函 不是霍华德医生
You did?
你写的
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
I assumed you'd read my report.
我猜你已经看过我的报告
Uh, of course I read it.
当然
Great. You're the court reporter?
那就好 你是法♥院♥书♥记♥官吗
Yes, I am.
是的
You ladies like to follow me?
女士们 跟我来好吗
I'm sorry for all the confusion.
抱歉让你们搞糊涂了
Dr. Howard was originally retained by the public defender's office,
霍华德医生一开始就被保护起来
But he became unavailable.
可他现在不能与外界接触
So I stepped in.
所以我介入了
Mr. Hansen is a patient of yours?
汉森先生是你的病人
Yes, yes, he is.
是的
He's currently undergoing treatment for his condition.
他最近正在接受治疗
I'm sure he is.
这点我相信
This is some kind of crusade for you, isn't it, doctor --
医生 你在为这些事而作战 是吗
Save the innocent patient from the clutches of the law?
帮助无辜的病人逃脱法律的制裁
Prosecutor or not, Ms. Crane,
到底有没有犯罪 克雷恩女士
Shouldn't this be a crusade for you, too,
作为政♥府♥的代言人
As a representative of the state?
这难道不是你应该弄清楚的吗
Except that your innocent patient
只可惜你无辜的病人
Murdered another human being.
杀了其他的人
Allegedly.
这只是假设
Marcie, Lynn Conivar, p.d.'s office.
玛茜 我是林恩·康立夫 公设辩护人办公室
We've met at several bar functions.
我们以前在法♥院♥见过
Of course, Lynn. Nice to see you again.
当然 林恩 很高兴再见到你
You don't remember me, do you?
你不记得我了 是吗
Sorry. No.
不好意思 是的
If I could have a moment
能给我一点时间
To review Dr. Gallagher's memorandum?
来回顾一下杰克·拉格尔医生的便函吗
No problem.
没问题
Can I offer anyone anything to drink?
我能请任何一位喝点东西吗
Tea? Coffee? Pint of blood?
茶 咖啡 还是鲜血
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
I'm fine.
我很好
I, um, think we're ready.
我想我们可以开始了
No objection.
不反对
I'd like to state first, for the record,
我要事先声明 此次谈话记录
That this deposition is being held at Wharton Memorial hospital
是在沃尔顿纪念堂医院进行的
Per the defense and so ordered by the court.
其中的每一项辩护都会被法庭采纳
Noted.
明白
Dr. Gallagher, when is the first time you met Trey Hansen?
杰克·拉格尔医生 你第一次见到特雷·汉森是什么时候
15 days ago.
15天前
So, approximately nine months after the murder
这么说 大约是在谋杀案发生后的9个月后
That's correct.
没错
In general, is nine months sufficient time
通常情况下 9个月对精神病患者来说
For a psychiatric patient's mental state
无论好坏 应该已经足以
To change significantly, for better or worse?
让他的精神状态发生很大的改变 对吗
In general, yes.
通常说来 是的
So, the memorandum that you prepared
也就是说 你的便函
Describes trey hansen's current mental state,
只能描述特雷·汉森目前的精神状况
Rather than any mental state
而不是过去的
That may or may not of Andrew Wohl
也许或者没有导致安德鲁·沃尔死亡的
On the day the crime occurred.
谋杀发生那一天的精神状况
Certain characteristics wouldn't have changed.
固定的性格特征不会改变
Yes-or-no question, doctor.
医生 只需要回答是或不是
It's "yes" and "no."
是 但也不是
Meaning that your report may or may not be valid.
也就是说你的报告可能会被判作无效
Objection.
反对
Dr. Gallagher, what is Trey Hansen's I.Q.?
杰克·拉格尔医生 特雷·汉森智商多少
I didn't conduct those tests.
我没有做过检测
But you're familiar with the results.
但你对结果非常清楚
It's around 75.
75左右
Low. Below average.
很低 低于平均水平
Is Trey Hansen capable of distinguishing right from wrong?
特雷·汉森有判断是非的能力吗
Yes.
有
Is he capable of understanding
他是否能够明白
The consequences of his actions, cause and effect --
他的行为会导致的后果 以及其中的因果关系
For example, the cause of his running a sharp knife
比方说 他拿着一把锋利的刀
Across the throat of Andrew Wohl
划破安德鲁·沃尔的喉咙
And the effect of Mr. Wohl
最终会导致沃尔先生
Bleeding to death within minutes?
在数分钟内就失血过多身亡
Objection.
反对
Trey Hansen understands cause and effect.
特雷·汉森能明白因果关系
Thank you.
谢谢
I'd like to direct your attention now
现在请您将注意力转到
To paragraph two of your very imaginative report.
你非常富有想象力的报告的第二段
That concludes my questions.
这就总结了我的问题
Well, that wasn't too terrible.
看起来情况不是太糟糕
It gets worse.
会更糟的
May we talk in private?
我们能单独聊一会儿吗
Of course. I'd like Dr. Gallagher to stay.
当然 我希望杰克·拉格尔医生在场
This is my best offer --
这是我最优♥惠♥的条件了
Voluntary manslaughter, 15 to 20,
故意杀人罪 15到20年
Based on the retardation.
基于智力迟缓的前提
My client is innocent of any crime.
我的委托人是完全清白的
Going...
机会流逝中
...gone.
消失了
I'll see you in court.
法庭上见
I can't believe it.
我简直不敢相信
Did we just break through?
我们刚才是有突破吗
Too soon to tell.
现在说还为时过早
But it's definitely a new wrinkle.
但绝对是一个新难题
Anyone drop by to see him?
有人来看过他吗
I called his ex-wife and kids, told them he was here.
我通知了他的前妻和孩子
No takers. Medication?
还没有人来接他 用药情况
Haldol, ativan, cogentin -- 5, 2, 1.
氟哌啶醇[镇静剂] 安定文[安♥眠♥药♥] 苯扎托品[局麻药]
That should have calmed him down.
这些应该能让他冷静下来了
Oh...he told me he knew
他告诉我说知道
How to swallow his tongue and suffocate.
怎么把舌头咽下去噎死自己
That's a myth, isn't it?
那只是个假想 对吧
Unless he bites it off first.
除非他先把舌头咬下来
How do you feel about dying today, leonard?
莱纳德 今天还想死吗
Thinking about it.
正在想
Any particular reason?
有什么原因吗
Well, I sure screwed up my life pretty bad.
我肯定已经把生活弄得一团糟了
That's a fact.
千真万确
And then there's the 56k as of yesterday.
还有昨天的那56000块债
What happened yesterday?
昨天发生了什么
No way the Cubs lose that game!
小熊队[芝加哥棒球队]不可能会输掉比赛的
Garza on the mound, Robinson on a 16-game hitting streak,
加尔扎做投手 罗宾逊连续16场击出安打
St. louis in the cellar -- no way!
圣路易斯是捕手 根本不可能的
Throwing error in the 9th. Two runs scored.
第九局投球失误 进攻方连得两分
Just my stinking, rotten luck.
我简直是倒霉到家了
Wait a second.
等一下
You bet 56k on a baseball game?
一场棒球赛你就赌了56000
Would have put me square with Jimmy
赢了的话就能把和吉米的帐目清了
And paid for the hernia operation.
还能有钱付肠疝气手术费
Now I'm dead meat.
现在我就只有等死了
Jimmy's your bookie?
吉米是你的庄家
He does this thing with a ball peen hammer.
他总是用一把圆头锤了解这种事
Then he throws you off a freeway overpass.
然后把你扔在高架桥下面
And you figured you'd skip step one.
你觉得自己能跳过第一步吗
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表