剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
Commentary, Suarez.
汇报一下病情 苏亚雷斯
Uh, the patient suffers from depression,
这个病人患有忧郁症
Anxiety, and disorganized thinking.
焦虑 以及思维混乱
Artis.
阿尔迪斯
Mr. Sawyer's all over the map.
索耶先生去显得如此不合常理
He also has a very good grasp of medical, psychological terminology
而且他知晓精神障碍的诊断统计手册中
Straight out of the DSM-IV.
许多的医学和心理学术语
Leading you to conclude?
那你得出结论是...
Factitious disorder.
人为性的精神障碍
Do you suspect malingering ?
你们在怀疑过他装病
There's no indication of symptoms
而且他没有特意服用过其他药物
Manufactured for material gain
而应该表现出来的症状
Correct... both of you...
很好 你们两个
This time.
到此刻为止
Is there something else, Dr. Belle?
还有别的问题吗 贝勒医生
Our new director of psychiatric services arrives today,
我们新的精神科部门主管今天会到达
But make no mistake,
但不要理解错了
As senior staff attending with the overall responsibility
由于对你们的监督和培训
For your supervision and training,
高层要全方面参与
Ultimately, whether you find a place at this hospital or not
所以最后你们到底能不能留下来
Depends entirely upon me.
完全由我来决定
Any sign of the new head honcho?
新来的部门总管有消息吗
Nada.
还没
I don't even know what I'm looking for.
我都不知道我在找什么样的一个人
Country mouse adrift in the big city.
就像乡下老鼠进城的那样
He ran a clinic in Vermont, Carl.
他在佛蒙特州经营一个诊所 卡尔
He wasn't plowing the back 40.
而不是在那耕40%的地
God, what was Nora thinking?
上帝 真不知道娜拉在想什么
I say give him the benefit of the doubt.
我觉得可别妄下定夺
Maybe Dr. Gallagher has something to add.
说不定是拉格尔医生突然有事
Like zero experience running a high-volume psychiatric facility.
就像个菜鸟来操控高容量心理学设备吗
You're taking this well.
你可真会想
After I was screwed out of the job,
等我受够了不干这份工作后
I suppose it could have always gone to you.
我想可能会轮到你来烦恼这些
Should have.
一定会是我
Not while I have a pulse.
只要我还有口气在你就别想
I refuse to get hysterical about it.
我可不想为这个而抓狂
Last name Martin, first name Vincent.
姓 马丁 名 文森特
We matched him up to a missing-person's report.
我们在失踪人口的报告上找到了他
He was stark naked, no I.D.,
他当时全♥裸♥ 没有身份证
Screaming his freaking head off,
还站在高速公路中间
Standing in the middle of the highway.
没命般地乱叫
Okay, pal. Behave yourself, huh?
好了朋友 表现正常点啊
Docs here are gonna fix you up just fine.
签好文件 就能安顿你了
I see you! We have a code white.
我看见你了 白色警报
Get it off!
快滚开
Security, code 3, first floor.
保安 一楼三号♥区
I know who you are!
我知道你们是谁
I can't be the only one.
我不可能是唯一的一个
Look.
看
Flesh -- human flesh!
肉 是人肉
No, no!
不
Hold it right here.
呆在那别动
You'll never make me like you!
你们永远不能将我变成你们那样
Keep away!
离我远点
Keep away!
离我远点
You can't have me!
你们抓不到我的
Hey! Get back!
嘿 退后
I'm real, too.
我和你一样
Flesh -- human flesh!
肉 是人肉
You're not alone.
你不是一个人在战斗
Get down on the floor and put your hands behind your head.
跪下 举起手背靠头
What about them?
那他们呢
We'll fight them together. I've got your back.
我和你一起战斗 我来看好你后面
Except we're outnumbered.
只是我们现在寡不敌众
Might be better to choose our battles.
战斗可能不是最好的选择
I am give up! Not give up! Not give up! Bide our time!
那我自杀 别自杀 我们等时机出现
Live. Live to fight another day.
活下去 择日再战
Trust me.
相信我
Trust me.
相信我
Scratch the haldol, doctor.
抓点氟哌啶醇(镇定剂)给他 医生
Let's take the patient to seclusion and clean him up.
然后隔离 帮他梳洗干净
Excuse me?! Who the hell are you?
你说什么 你以为你是谁啊
Dr. Jack Gallagher.
杰克·拉格尔医生
I guess I'm the new head honcho.
我想我就是那新来的部门总管
Staff meeting tomorrow morning.
员工会议明天召开
I'll introduce you to everyone.
倒是我会向大家介绍你
And after that, it's all yours.
之后这里的一切就看你的了
So, there I was, first day in the big city.
其实今天是我第一天来到大城市里
Suddenly, it occurs to me...
这让我突然想起
"Take all your clothes off.
把你的衣服全部脱掉
Give the hardworking folks in admitting a cheap thrill."
让工作狂像老鼠一样掉进大米坑里
You have to admit, it did the trick.
要是你也那样 那就太好了
You acted to gain a patient's trust. Fine.
你获得了病人的信任 这很好
But what about the respect and trust of your staff?
但员工对你的尊重和信任呢
You think getting butt naked on your first day of work
你想上班第一天就裸体
Helped you to achieve that?
这能让你取得尊重和信任吗
Couldn't say. Never tried it before.
不好说 以前从没试过
'sides...
而且
It'll be forgotten by tomorrow.
明天大家就会全忘了
Really?
真的吗
Posted on the hospital intranet.
已经在医院内部网上发布了
Want the advice of a harvard business school graduate?
想听取哈弗商学院毕业生的建议吗
Seek royalties.
收版税
It's been downloaded more than paris Hilton's sex tape.
这下载量比希尔顿A片还多
You look great, Nora.
你看上去不错 娜拉
Move in, doctor, but don't get too comfortable.
快认真起来 别太自♥由♥松散了 医生
Another stunt like that, and you'll be out...
再有类似耍宝的情况 你就出局了
On your very public ass.
就因为你那出名的屁♥股♥
Did you hear what happened?
你有听说吗
I can't believe we missed it.
我不敢相信 我们居然错过了
Looks like we're about to become
看起来好像是我们就要
A clothing-optional facility.
随时准备脱衣服的医疗机构了
You have a problem with that?
那样你有问题吗
Mind says no, but the body says follow.
思想上说不 可行动却说是
Doctor.
医生
Jack.
杰克
Veronica.
维罗妮卡
So, you worked under my predecessor -- Dr. Friedman?
以前和我前任的弗里德曼医生共事是吗
Yes, for 10 years since my internship.
对 自从10年前我做实习生时开始
He was my mentor. Can't believe he's gone.
他是我的导师 不敢相信他走了
Or that they brought in an outsider
还带来了个门外汉
from nowhere to een intense.
可到哪都满腹激♥情♥
So, you're from the U.K.
你是来自英国
Originally. What tipped you off?
出生在那 你从哪看出来的
And you were in Somalia with doctors without borders.
你还参与索马里参与无国界医生组织
That must have been intense.
那肯定很刺♥激♥
Yeah.
对
Nice talking to you.
很高兴和你交谈
They're doing some experimental drug therapy...
他们在进行实验性药物治疗
Vincent Martin, I'm Dr. Gallagher.
马丁·文森 我是拉格尔医生
We, uh -- we met earlier.
我们 之前见过
Do you remember?
你还记得吗
I don't. They gave me something.
不 他们给我注射了什么
Eh. That's just enough joy juice to take the edge off.
只是一些果汁 让你好起来
All right, here's the deal, Vince --
好吧 条件是这样的 文森
I'm gonna cut you loose, and you're
我帮你松绑 但是你
Gonna promise not to get too excited.
要保证不要太兴奋
It's okay, Ray. Anyone gets hurt, I'm in a world of trouble.
没事 雷 如果有人受伤 我会是最倒霉的人
You buy a one-way ticket to thorazineville.
你等于买♥♥了接受镇定剂治疗单程票
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表