剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
What do the police say?
警♥察♥怎么说
After I told them we were worried Brian
我们告诉警♥察♥ 我们担心布莱恩
Was gonna chop off another body part
可能会把身体某一部分切掉
And they had to find him before he did, not much.
希望他们能尽快找到他 但是没消息
They're looking for him.
他们正在找他
They said he has a debit card and bank account.
警♥察♥说他有张借记卡和银行账户
They're looking.
他们在查
Weyburn clinic -- just north of San Diego.
韦本诊疗所 就在圣地亚哥北边
It's, uh -- it's got 30 acres, swimming pool.
大约有30英亩 带游泳池
It's really nice.
真的很棒
Is it near the water?
附近有海吗
Yeah, absolutely. Right beside it.
肯定有 就在旁边
I thought I could maybe rent a place down there.
我可以在那边租间房♥
Spend weekends together. What do you think?
一起过周末 你觉得怎么样
I think it sounds great.
太好了
Um, but I don't know where my watch is.
不过我忘了手表放哪了
I had it when I came here. Did you see it?
来的时候还戴着 你看见了吗
No.
没有
I've had it forever. Mum and James gave it to me.
我一直戴着 是妈妈和詹姆斯给我的
You, uh -- you weren't wearing it
你 你来这里的时候
When you showed up at my place.
没有戴手表
Yes, I was. I'm positive I was.
不 我戴了 我肯定我戴了
Maybe one of the staff put it in the patient bag when you came in.
也许你来的时候哪名员工把它放到储物袋里了
I had it here!
我在这里戴过
Okay.
好吧
Becky, think about San Diego for me.
贝奇 帮我想想圣地亚哥的事
Somebody must have stolen it.
肯定有谁偷了它
All right, I'll see if I can find it.
别担心 我帮你找
What just happened in there?
刚刚怎么了
She was trying to find a watch,
她在找一只手表
Which, of course, she never had.
当然 她从没戴过
So, that was you just taking your step back.
这么说你刚刚准备打退堂鼓了
That wasn't a therapy session.
那不是理疗会话
That was me telling her
只是告诉她
About the facility that I'm gonna transfer her to.
我准备把她转到其他的疗养院
And, yeah, I've taken a step back.
而且 是的 我准备放弃了
Jack. She's not going with you.
杰克 她不会跟你们走的
Jack. Wait a minute, Jack.
杰克 等等 杰克
Margot, uh, can you just give us a minute?
马格特 让我跟他单独谈谈
I'll -- I'll meet you downstairs in the lobby, okay?
我们在楼下大厅见 好吗
All right? All right.
好吗 好
Is there someplace you and I can go and talk?
我们找个地方谈谈吧
Really?
真的吗
Macho thing? Yeah.
男人的事
You want to join us?
一起来聊天吧
Uh, sorry. I-I can't.
不好意思 现在不行
They found his apartment.
他们找到布莱恩的住处了
I got to run.
我得走了
I'll... talk to you later.
回头再聊
Yep.
好
Bye.
再见
Not a word, not one word.
一句话一个字都不要说
I spent four years looking for her.
我找了她四年
I moved to Los Angeles. I hired a private investigator!
我到过洛杉矶 我还雇过私♥人♥侦♥探♥
So did I!
我也是
I've hired a whole slew of people on and off over the years!
几年来我雇了一批又一批人帮忙找她
Why, Jack? Because I care.
为什么 你知道吗 因为我在乎她
I-I adopted you and Becky!
我接受了你和贝奇
I-I raised you like I would raise my own flesh and blood!
我把你们当作亲骨肉一样抚养
You raised us like a pair of recruits you just enlisted!
你待我们就像征召的士兵
Okay, yeah.
好吧
Fair enough.
说得好
Look, I was over 40 years old when I met your mother.
我遇到你们的妈妈的时候我都40多了
What the hell did I know about raising children?
我怎么会懂得带孩子的事情
But I did the best I knew how!
我已经竭尽所能了
We all just want what is best for her.
我们都是为了她好
When Becky first got sick,
贝奇第一次患病的时候
Your first response was to throw her into an institution.
你第一个反应就是把她丢在精神病院
How much care was involved in that?!
这算哪门子关心
What was she -- an embarrassment?!
她算什么 让你丢脸的人吗
My only intent with Beck--
我对贝奇唯一的希望
You can color this any way you want, James,
随便你怎么美化自己 詹姆斯
But that was the worst day of my life,
但那是我一生中最黑暗的一天
And hers, and it still is!
也是她的 而且至今仍是
I got to go back to work. Hey!
我要回去工作了 等等
Have you asked Becky what she wants to do?
你问过贝奇她想做什么吗
I spoke to the nurse. She's gonna look for my watch.
我跟护士说了 她会帮我找手表的
I know. I spoke to her, too.
我知道 我也跟她说了
I could get you a new one.
我可以给你买♥♥个新的
I don't want a new one.
我不想要新的
Just a thought.
只是个提议
What we were talking about earlier...
关于我们之前说的
Very serious.
真严肃啊
Mum and, uh, James...
妈 和詹姆斯
They want to take you to Florida with them.
他们想带你回佛罗里达
There's a facility about 10 minutes
离他们的住处10分钟左右的路程
Down the road from their house.
有一家医院
They have power of attorney.
他们有授权书
So, what's happening with you?
你怎么样
Girlfriend?
有女朋友了吗
Why not? You're what mum would call "a very good catch."
怎么不找 用妈妈的话来说 你可是个"好码头"
I thought you were gonna marry Gwen.
我还以为你会娶格温
I really liked her. I liked her, too.
我很喜欢她 我也喜欢她
So?
所以呢
What?
怎么
No nieces and nephews for me to spoil?
不准备给我几个侄子或侄女去宠爱吗
When am I gonna see you pop some out?
你什么时候能生几个
Oh, yeah. Right.
是啊 好吧
"Hi, honey."
"亲爱的"
"Uh, let's have a couple of schizophrenic kids together."
"我们生几个神经病孩子吧"
Not gonna happen.
不可能
Ball's in your court.
看你的了
I'm not that great a catch.
我不是个好码头
Hmm. that's true.
这是实话
Here you go.
请便吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Look at this.
看这个
He cut off his own hand.
他切断了自己的手
He thought he could stop the bleeding, but he panicked.
他以为他自己能止血 可他害怕了
Is he okay? Somebody better call his parents.
他没事吧 最好给他父母打个电♥话♥
I will.
我会打的
Brian, how are you?
布莱恩 你还好吗
How am I?
我还好吗
Better than I've ever felt.
好的不能再好了
Like a great weight has been lifted.
感觉轻了很多
My body's... Finally right...
我的身体 总算彻底
Complete.
完美了
I'm whole.
我终于完整了
Any person who deliberately cuts off a healthy limb is insane.
任何故意切掉健康肢体的人都是神经病
"Insane's" a legal term, Carl. It's not a medical word.
"神经病"是个法律词汇 卡尔 但不是医学术语
Don't patronize me.
少来了
You know damn well what I'm talking about.
你很清楚我在说什么
He's delusional. No.
他有妄想症 不是
People with body integrity identity disorder
患有身体完整性认定障碍的人
Say that nothing else works, other than surgery.
认为除了手术 其他一切都不起用
Psychotherapy doesn't work. psychiatry doesn't work.
心理疗法不行 精神疗法不行
Medication doesn't work.
药物治疗也不行
The only thing that works
唯一可行的
Is getting rid of the body part they say doesn't fit.
就是把他们认为多余的部分去掉
And it's difficult, if not impossible,
而要想在国内找到一个
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表