剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
The hospital policy on self-experimentation.
医院关于自身试验的规定
How crazy are you?
你脑子进水啊
Question is, will TMS have any affect on Gideon?
你应该问 到底对吉迪恩是否有用
Well, nothing else we've done has.
我们之前试过的都没用
Well, I hope we're not ready to throw in the towel.
但愿我们不会就此被打败吧
We owe him better.
我们该给他更好的治疗
He's an icon -- national treasure.
他是个偶像 国宝
Are you suggesting, Dr. Gallagher,
拉格尔医生 你是在暗示
That your personal fascination with Gideon
因为你对吉迪恩的个人喜好
Should influence the amount of
我们在对他的治疗过中
Effort we extende on his behalf?
要更加努力吗
I'm suggesting that we failed him.
我在暗示是我们辜负了他
We need the bed, Jack.
我们需要床位 杰克
If it doesn't work today, we're done.
如果今天没有成效 就放弃
It looks like an execution.
看上去像在行刑
Well, the actual amount of current generated is...
其实 实际电流强度大致
Is about the same as an MRI.
与核磁共振相仿
I hope you people know what you're doing.
希望你们知道自己在做什么
Will it hurt?
会疼吗
Some patients experience an uncomfortable tapping sensation
有些病人会在电流经过处
At the point where the current's applied.
出现不适的敲击感
It's not that bad.
不很疼的
You're Gideon's daughter. Jack Gallagher.
你是吉迪恩的女儿 杰克·拉格尔
Naobi.
挪比
We're ready in here.
一切就绪
The generator will produce short magnetic pulses
发生器会向吉迪恩脑部特定区域
Directed towards certain areas in Gideon's brain.
发射短磁脉冲
We'll measure and monitor any resulting activity,
我们会测量并监控所有由此产生的现象
Although there may be some visible contractions
尽管头顶和下颌的肌肉
To muscles of the scalp and jaw.
可能会出现可见的收缩
Okay?
好了吗
Breathe.
深呼吸
Come on, Gideon. This is your wake-up call.
来吧 吉迪恩 你的叫醒电♥话♥来了
Okay, we're increasing the intensity.
现在增加强度
Is that safe?
那安全吗
They'll keep it within the guidelines.
他们会控制在安全范围内
What's that?
那是什么
Involuntary spasm.
无意识痉挛
Stable.
稳定了
Hold the coil on the contact point for longer.
线圈在接触点多停留一会儿
Jack.
杰克
Syringe, now!
现在注射
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay, Dr. Graham.
没事了 格雷厄姆博士
*难治性精神紧张症 外伤性昏迷*
吉迪恩·格雷厄姆
Don't worry. They've got it under control.
别担心 他们已经控制好了
What the hell happened?
到底发生什么事了
He responded...
他有反应了
More than he has to any stimulus
自事故以来 这次的治疗是
Or any treatment since the accident.
任何刺♥激♥的反应中最强烈
It's progress.
有进展
Pre-columbian?
前哥伦布时代的
Lucky guess.
猜中了
Anthropology major at Oxford.
牛津大学人类学专业
And ended up a real-life supermodel.
却成了真正的超模
I love my father.
我爱我父亲
I just want what's best for him.
我希望他能得到最好的
I've been doing some research.
我最近在做研究
What subject?
什么方向
Keraunopathy -- the pathology of lightning.
雷击症 闪电击伤病理学
It's fascinating.
很吸引人
This research, pure coincidence?
你研究这个 是碰巧吗
I'm a fan, big-time.
我是他的忠实读者
I've read and reread every page he's ever published.
我读过他的每一本著作
Are you going to cut Gideon loose?
你会放弃吉迪恩吗
Is that what you want?
你希望如此吗
I want you to keep trying,
我希望你继续尝试
Unless you're ready to tell me right now
除非你现在就跟我说
That it's never gonna happen.
不会有结果了
How much do you know about catatonia?
你对紧张症了解多少
Not enough.
不多
The lightning strike caused organ failure,
雷击导致了器官衰竭
Burns, neurological trauma,
烧伤和神经创伤
And your father's body and mind shut down,
你父亲的身体和神智同时关闭
Passed in to a coma.
陷入昏迷
As his body recovered,
当身体康复
He went from coma into his present state.
他从昏迷进入了现在的状态
Coma's a physical condition.
昏迷是身体的状态
Catatonia is a neuropsychiatric one.
而紧张症是神经精神病学范畴
So you're saying he went from being damaged to being insane?
你是说 他从受创病人变成了疯子
I ha-- I hate that word. I have no idea what it means.
我讨厌这个词 我不知道它的含义
Think of it this way...
这样想吧
Um, your father's lost inside himself.
你父亲迷失在自己的思想里了
Why?
怎会这样
At a guess, overwhelming grief.
我猜想 是过度悲伤
My mother's death.
我母亲的死
And here's where your father's intellect and imagination
或许正是你父亲的才智和想象
Might actually impede recovery.
阻止了他的康复
He has the capacity to...
他有能力
To build an incredibly rich, airtight internal environment
构筑出一个丰富多彩的封闭环境
And use that as a wall against reality.
并用它将现实隔绝
I would rather see Gideon dead
我宁愿吉迪恩死去
Than see him as a houseplant in some institution.
也不愿他在医疗机构里当植物人
Work with him.
帮帮他
Naobi, we're a way station.
挪比 我们这只是中途站
People don't stay here indefinitely.
病人不能不清不楚地留在这
My father's exceptional.
我父亲是特殊的
I agree.
我同意
So make an exception.
那就破个例
Hey, boss.
嘿 头儿
How's the water?
水里怎么样
Jump in.
进来看看
"Do we seek the womb in aquatic environments,
我们在水中寻的是求母亲子♥宫♥般的感觉
Or is it simply the nearest we humans come to flying?"
还是人类能达到的最接近飞翔的形式
That's nice.
写得不错
Gideon wrote it. Really?
是吉迪恩写的 真的
You wrote that, Mr. "G"?
是你写的吗 G先生
Malcolm, take a breather.
马尔科姆 去歇会儿
You're a real trip, doc.
你可是个奇人 医生
Nice-looking scar.
伤疤很漂亮
Hard to come by, too.
想要也不容易
Consider the odds -- 1 in 700,000
想想概率 七十万分之一
Of being hit by lightning in any given year.
一年中被闪电击中的可能
That was weird.
这很奇怪
Never happens with you.
你从没见过
Him tensing up like that?
他像那样全身紧绷
Uh-huh. No.
没有过
Gideon loves the water.
吉迪恩喜欢水
You want to see something even weirder?
想看看更怪的吗
Always.
当然了
All right, let's try and get some shoes on you.
好了 我们来穿鞋
All right, let's try the other one.
好吧 穿另一只
Happens every time.
每次都这样
All right, Mr. "G", no shoes for you today.
好吧 G先生 今天不♥穿♥鞋了
Interesting.
真有趣
This would all be much simpler
你能直接告诉我你在想什么
If you'd just tell me what you're thinking.
一切就简单得多了
Been working on a Gideon theory.
我在研究吉迪恩理论
Good.
很好
Nora just put his release paperwork on my desk.
娜拉刚把他的出院手续送到我桌上
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表