剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
Would love to have the two of you over for dinner.
想请你们俩到我家吃晚饭
I have this beautiful lafite.
我有一瓶极品拉斐特
This is after Conor's been released
当然 要等到康奈尔出院
And back home, of course.
回家之后
Actually, this whole thing's
事实上 这件事
Been pretty tough on Dania and me.
让我和达尼亚很难过
I don't think we're gonna be socializing anytime soon.
我想我们近期不会参加社交活动
Oh, no.
了解
Of course. Of course not.
自然 这是自然
You know... in my business,
知道吗 在生意上
If there's a problem, I fix it.
如果出现问题 我就处理
But this...
但是这事
Conor will improve.
康奈尔会好起来的
I wish I could say the same thing for me and Dania.
但愿我和达尼亚的关系也能好起来
How does this happen?
这是怎么发生的
You're going along, day after day,
你安心生活 一天又一天
Thinking everything's fine, then out of nowhere...
以为一切都好 然而突然之间
Ian, I don't think that this is out of nowhere.
伊恩 我认为这不是突然间发生的事
Listen, I...I'm just gonna be honest with you.
听着 我 我跟你实话实说
I... I think that you need to sit down
我认为你应该坐下来
And have a very straightforward conversation with Dania.
跟达尼亚如实谈谈
This condition ...
这种状况
This manic depression, this bipolarism...
这种狂躁抑郁症状 躁郁症
Doesn't just come on overnight.
不是一朝一夕形成的
You're absolutely right, doctor.
医生 你说得很对
Remember, doc, we got to make this quick.
记住 医生 我们得快
Thanks, Jesus.
谢谢 耶苏
You're welcome. You got my tickets?
不客气 给我带票了吗
Ah, come on, man ... floor seats.
当然了 老兄 4张呢
My man.
好兄弟
Thanks, Malc.
谢谢 马尔科
Ah, no problem, doc.
不客气 医生
I owe you one.
我欠你份情
How you doing, little bro?
感觉如何 小兄弟
I'm scared.
我害怕
Why don't you close your eyes and play the game?
何不闭上眼睛打电玩
It'll take your mind off it.
它能转移你的注意
Okay.
好的
I'll be waiting right over here.
我就再这边等你
Good boy.
好孩子
You're doing great, Conor.
表现不错 康奈尔
Just relax.
放松
Conor, are you okay?
康纳尔 你还好吧
Are you playing the game?
在玩游戏了吗
Do you remember the backpack we talked about?
还记得我们说过的背包吗
Look for it. It'll be there.
找找看 就在那的
Put it on. I know it's a little bit scary.
背上它 我知道会有点吓人
I can't.
我做不到
I can't!
我做不到
How long for the readout?
这些数据多久可以读出来
Um... I don't know, about a day or so.
不知道 大概一天吧
Any chance we can rush it?
有可能赶一下吗
You like The Clippers?
这要看你是不是喜欢快船队了
Any other presentations, theses, papers you want written?
还要写其他报告 论文 文件什么的吗
Not at the moment.
现在不想
Hold on a second.
稍等一下
Conor, Malcolm will take you back up.
康纳尔 马尔科姆会带你回去
I'll come up and play the game later, okay?
我一会再上来 我们晚点再玩游戏 好吗
Okay. Jack?
好的 杰克
If that machine I was in finds something wrong with my brain,
如果刚才那台机器发现我的脑子有什么不对
Can I get a new one?
我能换个新的脑子吗
We can't give you a new one, Conor.
康纳尔 我们没办法给你个新的
But you know what?
但你知道吗
We can make the one you've got work a lot better.
我们能让你现在这个变得更好一点
But I don't want to be like this anymore.
但我再也不想就像现在这样了
Trust me. We're gonna make it right.
相信我 我们会找到解决的办法
Thanks, Malcolm.
马尔科姆 谢谢
At ease, soldier.
别拘束 斗士
Feel free to speak your mind.
大胆说出你的心里话
Fine. Get off my ass.
好吧 离我远点
You take every opportunity to test me, to pile work on me.
你抓住每个机会 测试我 给我一堆工作
Why?
到底为什么
Because I don't know why you're here.
因为我不知道你来这干嘛来了
Most of the time I just feel like you're phoning it in.
我只感觉大部分时间你都在打电♥话♥
What, were all the dermatology residencies filled?
怎么 所有皮肤科实习生都在忙吗
Are you just biding your time until one opens up?
而你只是在等时机 等谁先走人是吗
Is it because I don't always agree with you?
是因为我经常反对你的意见吗
It's because when you disagree, you don't fight for it.
是因为你说反对的时候 却从来不会争取
If we're not gonna fight for these patients, who is?
如果连我们都不为这些病人争取 谁还会
I'm a good doctor.
我可是个好医生
I do everything that's asked of me here.
所有要求我做的 我都做到了
It's not enough.
这是不够的
Look, I get it. Psychiatry's different.
我也明白 精神病科是不一样的
It's not like we get the immediate gratification
不能给我们带来即时的成就感 比如说
Of mending a broken bone or...
治愈一例骨折病人
Or performing a successful lung transplant
或者成功实施一起肺部移植手术
Or even cutting away 20 years' worth of wrinkles.
甚至是做个祛皱手术 让你年轻20岁
Hell, it's rare that we actually ever cure anyone.
见鬼的是真正治愈病人的几率都很小
But even so,
但即便如此
You have to find the enthusiasm to stay in the game.
你还是得找到继续这行的热情
I'll get my pom-poms out of storage.
看来我找个打气筒出来给自己打打气了
Psychiatry's a calling. I'm not convinced you've got it.
精神病科只是种叫法 我不确定你明白这点
Tell me about those pom-pom things.
跟我说说给自己打气的事
What are you doing home so early?
今天怎么这么早回家
That's my computer.You have no right -
那是我的电脑 你无权
Is this the way you see yourself?
你就是这么看你自己的吗
This is lame. I'm - I'm out of here.
你真是太跟不上潮流了 我呆不下去了
I'm - I'd rather be at dad's.
我宁愿到爸爸家去
Than what - have an honest conversation with me?
也不愿跟我坦诚地谈谈吗
You're gonna talk to me about being honest?
你想跟我说坦诚的问题
You had cancer, and you almost died,
你得了癌症 都快要死了
But you wouldn't even let me in the hospital.
但你甚至都不愿让我去医院看你
I didn't want you to have to see me that way.
我不想让你看到我那个样子
You're my mother.
你是我妈
You should have known that I could handle it
你该明白 我能应付得了
And not shut me out and shuttle me off to dad's.
别把我摒弃在外还把我扔给爸爸
I'm like...
我就像是
Totally alone.
没人要的孩子
I have no family right now.
现在我已经没有家了
I- I come here, and you want to hang out like my B. F.F.
我到这儿 你对我就像对个好朋友那样
And I go to dad's, and all he cares about
我到爸那儿呢 他就只会关心
Is his hottie and her two psycho kids.
他的辣妹和她那两个变♥态♥孩子
I made a mistake.
我错了
I should have talked to you about my illness,
我该跟你说说我的病
And I should have included you in my recovery.
该让你参与到我的治疗中来
I never meant to hurt you.
我从来不是有意要伤害你
I love you more than anything.
我爱你胜过一切
Attention, security. We have a missing child.
保安人员注意 现有一孩子失踪
Answers to the name of Conor.
孩子的名字叫康纳尔
Security, a missing child.
保安人员注意 有孩子失踪
What the hell's going on?
这到底怎么回事
Conor's gone. What?
康纳尔不见了 什么
I was taking him back to the ward,
我正送他会病房♥
But he said he had to pee really bad.
但他说他急着要上厕所
So I took him to the men's room in the lobby.
我就带他去了大厅的男厕
I was waiting outside. He must have snuck out.
我等在外面 他肯定溜走了
They searched the whole hospital.
已经找遍了整个医院
Now they're combing the streets.
现在他们都满大街找去了
Ian, uh... I'm so sorry.
伊恩 我真的很抱歉
There's something I need to tell you...
我有件事得跟你说
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表