剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
Devoted to his work.
对工作全情投入
I admire him very much.
我很敬佩他
Good, because I think that you and Dr. Gallagher
很好 因为我认为 你和拉格尔医生
Should become friends.
会成为好朋友的
He'd probably like a friend.
他可能已经像个朋友一样了
Seek him out, stand in his shadow,
去找他 站在他的光环之下
Earn his confidence...
赢得他的信任
...And report what you learn back to me.
然后 把你看到的汇报给我听
You want me to spy?
你想让我去当奸细
Call it returning a favor.
这应该称作知恩图报
Obviously, you have a choice to make.
显然 你还有选择的机会
Don't ask.
别问
I'm just waiting for someone.
我只是在这儿等人
Lucky guy.
一定是个幸运儿
This is grand theft.
这可是重大偷窃罪
No, it's not.
不 这不是
I signed for everything.
我签署了一切
Under what name?
谁的名下
Dr. Carl Belle.
卡尔·贝勒医生
Nice touch.
干的好
Well, Tom Highgard would be pleased.
汤姆·海伽德会很乐意
Somnilex does put people to sleep.
桑尼李科的确能催眠
Highgard's been testing sleep patterns,
海伽德在做睡眠类型测试
So we're gonna see just how asleep Gideon really is.
我们即将揭晓吉迪恩睡的有多沉
71 minutes.
71分钟
Normal r.e.m. and non-r.e.m. sleep patterns --
正常眼部活动 和非正常睡眠类型
Completely normal.
他完全正常
Jack, he's --
杰克 他...
Yeah. the lights are on, and Gideon's home.
希望天黑前 吉迪恩已经能回家
Morning.
早安
Nice bike.
车很漂亮
Yeah. it's good exercise. no carbon footprint.
很好的锻炼 零碳排放
I know. I've been thinking about getting one myself.
我有考虑自己买♥♥一辆
You know what to look for?
你知道自己选吗
No. not really.
不太确定
Becky? Hey.
贝奇 好
How are you doing today?
你今天怎么样
Becky, you know, if you --
贝奇 如果
If you ever want to have lunch with your big brother,
如果你想和哥哥一起吃午饭
You know I'm always available.
我一直都有空
You remember where -- Wharton memorial.
你知道在哪儿的 沃顿纪念堂
Why don't you just jump in a cab,
要不你搭出租车
And I'll -- I'll pay for it when you get here?
到的时候 我来付钱
Becky?
贝奇
Damn it.
该死的
Sister live here?
妹妹住在这儿
Uh...why don't you stop by the office,
你可以来办公室
And I'll point you in the right direction on that bike?
我教你怎么选车
I'd really appreciate that.
谢谢
Wheelchair to admissions, main lobby.
大厅 轮椅通行
Wheelchair to admissions, main lobby.
大厅 轮椅通行
Thank you. walk with me.
谢谢 跟我来
Sure.
好的
Don't worry about Highgard. I smoothed things over with him.
别担心海伽德 我解决了
Does that mean we're still on for Laguna?
意思是我们还是要去拉古娜吗
I don't think it's your scene.
那不是你的地盘
No?
不是吗
No, but very much mine. I can see that.
不是 是我的 我看的出来
Thing is...
问题是
I'll do more long-term good for this hospital in one weekend
我一星期内为医院长远利益的贡献
Than you'll accomplish in months.
比你一个月内做的还多
On the, uh...course?
在球场吗
It's where the money flows, doctor.
钱就是这样来的 医生
Did you sleep?
你睡了吗
I went for a bike ride. you?
我去骑车了 你呢
An hour's nap, hot shower, bowl of cereal.
小睡了一小时 热水澡 还有一碗麦片
Real exciting life.
激♥情♥的生活
I'm surprised you're not in a better mood.
我很惊讶你心情没变更好
What have we really accomplished?
我们做成了什么
Well, we have a theory,
我们有了理论
And with the sleep data, we have support for that theory.
有了睡眠数据 就能支持理论
At least we can make a case for keeping him here longer.
至少我们有充分理由将他留在这里
You said it yourself -- we've already tried everything.
你说过 我们尝试过所有办法了
Just keeping him here isn't enough.
仅仅把他留在这里是不够的
Now who's ready to throw in the towel?
现在是谁要认输了
There's a next step.
还有下一步
I just have to figure out what it is.
我只是需要思考
Mr. Breyer.
布雷耶先生
Jack Gallagher. Thanks so much for meeting me.
杰克·拉格尔 非常感谢你能见我
Well, it's a pleasure.
是我的荣幸
You've been Gideon's editor for quite some time.
你当吉迪恩的编辑很久了
27 years. wow. that's remarkable.
27年 非常厉害
It's nice work. I wouldn't change one day.
好工作 我怎么可以不干
Can you tell me who "v" is?
能告诉我"维"是谁吗
Where did you hear that name?
你从哪儿得知这名字
The book is dedicated to him...
这本书是献给他的
Her...it.
她 它
Well, you're holding his best work, you know?
你拿着的是他最好的书
There's no question.
毫无疑问的
And "v"?
"维"呢
No. thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I begged him not to.
我请求他不要这么做
He was adamant.
他很坚持
I told him the dedication would lead to nothing good.
我告诉过他 这献书不会带来任何好处
Vivian.
维维安
How long had it been going on?
在一起多长时间
Not that long, really -- less than a year.
不是很长 没到一年
Nor was Vivian the first.
维维安先提出的
What made her so different?
她有何与众不同了
In a way, the dedication itself.
献书这件事
I mean, Sansa knew, of course. Sansa always knew.
珊萨知道的 她一直知道
But the dedication made the truth public
但这献书把一切公开了
And, therefore, intolerable.
难以忍♥受
Was he deliberately trying to sabotage his marriage?
他故意破坏自己的婚姻的吗
No. no. without Sansa, he was nothing. he knew that.
不是 他知道没有了珊萨 他将一无是处
Then why?
那么为什么
Why? ask him. I did. he laughed.
为什么 问他啊 我问了 他只是笑
Pure ego, perhaps. maybe she knows.
纯粹的自负 或许她知道
Um, I'm gonna go upstairs in a minute.
我马上就上楼
It's been, um, difficult to see him like this.
见到他这样很痛心
Do you think my visits do any good at all?
你认为我去看他有用吗
Oh, yeah. I think so.
当然
Conventional wisdom says so, anyway.
常理上来说是这样的
You know what Gideon called conventional wisdom?
你知道吉迪恩是怎么说常理的吗
Rank stupidity.
划为愚蠢的那类
Not an easy man to be friends with.
是个难得的朋友
I miss him.
我很想他
Where can i find this vivian?
我在哪儿能找到维维安
Someone finally asked the right question.
终于有人找上门了
If you knew he was here, why didn't you come before?
你知道他在这儿 为什么却从不来
I never had more than half of Gideon.
我从未真正拥有过吉迪恩
And, by the end, almost nothing.
而最后 我几乎什么都没有了
I'm not sure I want to help.
我不一定会帮你的忙
Oh, come on. tell me about the book.
别这样 跟我谈谈这书
Our relationship brought something into Gideon's life
我们的关系给吉迪恩的生活带来了
He never experienced before -- guilt.
他从未有过的罪恶感
I suppose I was flattered.
我还真荣幸
When Sansa found out about the dedication,
珊萨发现了献书一事后
She threatened to leave him,
她威胁要离开他
and he broke it off immediately
他立刻分手了
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表