剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
Got any change?
有零钱吗
Can you help me out?
救救我吧
Hurry. They're coming.
快点 他们来了
I'm trying. Hurry.
我已经在尽量快了 快点
I'm trying.
我已经走快了
You know, if they get us, it's your fault.
不能给他们逮到 他们不会听我们说的
You never listen to me. I always listen to you.
你从来不听我的 我一直都很听你的
Don't -- don't let them get us, okay?
别 别让他们抓住我们 好吗
I won't. I won't.
不会的 不会的
It's all right. It's all right.
没事的 没事的
Rebecca.
瑞贝卡
They're here?
他们来了吗
No, I think I've...
没有 我觉得...
Becky?
贝奇
No. Hide.
不行 快躲起来
Jack?
杰克
No, don't talk to him!
别跟他说话
Jack?
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Rebecca?
瑞贝卡
Becky?
贝奇
Jack.
杰克
Rebecca. Rebecca.
瑞贝卡 瑞贝卡
I'm here.
我在这儿
It's okay. I'm right here.
没事的 我在这儿
It's that thing in the basement.
就是地下室那个东西
Clay's obsessed with it.
克雷被它迷惑了
What thing is that, Laney?
是什么东西 兰尼
His diorama, like in a museum.
他的立体模型 就像博物馆里那种
It's a scale model.
是个等比例模型
He built it, and now he won't leave it alone.
他自己做的 现在他离不开它了
I hardly see him anymore.
我基本见不到他了
He's down there day and night.
他不分日夜地呆在下面
Laney, would you like a cup of coffee?
兰尼 要不要先喝杯咖啡
Yes, thank you.
好的 谢谢
A scale model of what, exactly?
具体是什么东西的模型
The place outside Baghdad
巴格达的一个地方模型
Where his friend was killed and Clay was hurt.
也就是他朋友被杀 他自己受了伤的地方
All the wives talk about
所有的军嫂都在说
How their men are different after they've come back.
他们的丈夫回来后变化有多大
And I thought, even with Clay's injuries,
我却觉得 即使克雷受了伤
That we'd been blessed.
我们也已经很幸运了
Can you tell me what happened this morning, exactly?
能不能具体点告诉我今天早上发生了什么
I heard gunshots.
我听到枪响
Clay!
克雷
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
It was like he didn't even recognize us.
感觉就像他根本不认得我们一样
I mean, I was sure he was gonna shoot.
我知道他会开枪
Here you go.
给你
Is mum coming here?
妈会来吗
Plane lands in a couple of hours.
飞机还有几个小时就到了
Do you hate me?
你讨厌我吗
Of course not.
当然不会
I've caused you so many problems.
我给你带来这么多麻烦
Don't tell him, you dumb bitch.
别告诉他 你个臭婊♥子♥
What is it?
你看到什么了
Rebecca, who's there?
瑞贝卡 你看到谁了
Rebecca?
瑞贝卡
It's okay. They can wait.
没事的 他们不着急
Whoever it is, they can wait.
不管是谁 让他们等着去吧
Okay?
好吗
Is James coming here?
詹姆士会来吗
They're flying together.
他和妈妈一起来
The whole family.
全家都来
You don't have to see them if you don't want to.
要是你不想见他们 可以不见
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
You're a mess.
糟透了
But with potential.
不过还是个美人胚
Amazing potential.
超级美人胚
Everything will be different this time.
这次一切都会不同的
Is there any chance that the shot was accidental?
有没有可能他开那枪只是个意外
No, he changed hands.
不会 他换手了
What do you mean, he changed hands?
换手了 什么意思
Clay's right-handed.
克雷是右撇子
When I came down the stairs,
当我下去的时候
He was holding the gun in his right hand.
他是右手拿枪的
Then he took the gun in his left to fire.
然后他换到左手开枪
He was so calm about it.
他相当冷静
It was no accident.
绝对不是意外
And Clay Jefferson -- how's he doing?
克雷·杰弗逊呢 他怎么样了
Very good.
还不错
The surgeon said that he would retain 70% to 80%
医生说通过手术和治疗
Of the use of his hand with therapy and treatment.
有七八成的把握能保住他的手
Has he been told?
他知道了吗
Yes, and he understood
是的 而且他表示接受
But I didn't detect any great relief.
但我还是觉得不太放心
Suicidal?
他有自杀倾向吗
I can't rule it out, but instinct says no --
不排除这个可能性 不过直觉告诉我他不会
The self-mutilation was just so specific.
他的自残特征反而更明显
Does he constitute a threat to his wife and son?
他对他老婆孩子有威胁吗
Well, having fired the weapon four times inside his home,
他在家开过四枪了
The answer would have to be yes.
所以答案应该是肯定的
Where did the other three shots go? Into the diorama.
另外三枪打到哪了 打到他的模型上了
He built a full-scale model of the battlefield.
他做了个战场的全比例模型
So, who filed the complaint the wife? No, the neighbors.
那 谁报的警 他老婆吗 不是 是他邻居
They called the police when they heard the gunfire.
他们听到枪声就报♥警♥了
I get the sense that everyone would be very happy
我觉得大家应该都会很开心
To see this go away.
因为这事终于解决了
Why is he not at the v.a.? His choice.
他怎么不去退伍军人管理局. 是他的意愿
They have private medical insurance
他们有私人医疗保险
Through his wife, Laney, who teaches at the high school.
受益人是他老婆兰尼 她在高中任教
So, 72 hours.
留院观察72小时
Jack, I really need your help with this one.
杰克 这个病例我真的需要你帮忙
I tried to do the intake.
我试过引导他
But he can't remember a thing, and he refuses to try.
可他什么都不记得了 而且拒绝尝试去回忆
He just refuses to see his wife, even his little boy.
他拒绝见他老婆 甚至连儿子也不见
I just find him completely impenetrable.
我真的完全拿他没办法
We'll have a go.
我们走吧
Ah, Mr. Jefferson, this is Dr. Gallagher.
杰弗逊先生 这位是拉格尔医生
Maybe you can tell him why you're here.
也许你可以跟他说说你为什么在这
I'm here so that you can put your "x" in the box
因为我有创伤后遗症啊
Next to post-traumatic stress
把我治好了以后
And feel like you've done your good deed for the day.
感觉就像为自己做了件好事
You have PTSD?
你有创伤后应激障碍?
We all do. Didn't you know?
我们全都有 你不知道吗
Crazy ex-killers, violent and unpredictable --
疯狂的前杀手 暴♥力♥而且难以捉摸--
Uncle sam's dirty little secrets.
"山姆大叔"[暗指美国政♥府♥]的肮脏的小秘密
If we had any decency, we would have died over there
我们要是稍微讲点礼貌 早就死在那边了
And become true American heroes,
然后会成为真正的美国英雄
Instead of dragging our problems back to your doorstep.
而不是带着问题到你这来
It's a nice speech --
演讲的不错
Think it up while you were lying there?
你躺在这的时候就在打腹稿了吗
Clay, have, um --
克雷 你有没有...
Have you changed your mind about seeing Laney?
关于见兰尼的事 你改变主意了吗
Keep my family out of this.
别让我家人掺和进来
When did you leave the army?
你什么时候退伍的
It's in the file.
我档案里有
I'd rather hear you tell me.
我想听你告诉我
The spoken word has got an emotional content.
谈话比较能看出真实感情
That way I can get a real good bearing
这样我才能知道
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表