剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
Cold comfort to the wife.
冰藏能安慰他妻子吧
Excuse me. Could you give us a minute?
对不起 能给我几分钟吗
Mmhmm. Thank you.
恩 谢谢
Grayson, are you all right?
格雷森 你还好吗
Don't be disappointed with me. No, I'm not.
不要对我失望 不 我没有
April was my whole life.
阿普里尔是我的全部
I wanted to stay close to her until...
我想让她陪着我直到..
Until what?
直到什么
The technology became available,
相关技术成熟
You know, to bring her back.
让她起死回生
I just... couldn't let go.
我只是不想让她走
I-I enjoyed talking to you.
我很高兴能和你谈谈
I hope we can continue our conversation.
我希望我们能继续交谈
We will, because you'll come back.
会的 因为你会回来的
Okay. Take care, Grayson.
好的 注意身体 格雷森
Go away.
走开
Cut me some slack, Vincent. I could use the company.
放我一马 文森特 我可是你的同伙
What time is it?
几点了
It's late.
很晚了
I-I can't.
我不能
That's all right.
没关系
We've got all night.
我们有一夜晚的时间
You got a minute?
你有时间吗
Anything you need.
随时
Oh, Jack wanted you to be present today
杰克想要你替他出席今天
At his meeting with Edolie Martin.
和安德丽·马丁的会议
No.
不行
I'm in no hurry.
我并不着急
You can take as long as you need to find a replacement.
你有足够时间去找一个接♥班♥人
Ronnie, why?
罗尼 为什么
You know why. You made your choice.
你知道为什么 你要自己选择
This is too quick. Give yourself time to adapt.
这太快了 你给自己一点时间去适应
Why should I adapt?
为何我要适应
I'm worked here my entire career.
我在这奉献了全部
This is my home. And now I have to adapt?
这是我的家 而现在我要去适应吗
The hell I will.
这究竟怎么了
You me some guy on a ski vacation.
你 我 还有那家伙在滑雪度假地
Next thing I know first of all, it was a conference.
我知道接下来第一件事 就是开会
Second of all, I saw his clinic.
第二件事就是 看了他的诊所
Can you help me out, nor can you make me understand?
你能帮我或帮弄明白到底怎么回事吗
Jack Gallagher hadn't been here five minutes
杰克·拉格尔从没在这超过5分钟
When he stripped down naked.
但他赤身裸体时
Oh, I was there.
我也在场
Would you have, under any circumstances?
你能了解我的处境吗
Would have found another way.
你能够换个话题吗
Been more profession. Yes.
表现得更职业些 是的
In that moment, Jack didn't care about anything
在那刻 杰克没有顾虑什么
But the patient -- not propriety,
为了病人 不畏礼节名誉
Not professionalism, not ridicule.
不畏专业精神 这并不可笑
That's why I hired him.
这就是我雇佣他的原因
Sleep on this, please.
留下来 好吗
If you come back tomorrow,
只要你明天回来
I won't try to talk you out of it.
这一切就当没发生
You never would have hired Gallagher two years ago.
若是在两年前 你绝不会雇佣拉格尔
Go on, say it --
继续
Before I had cancer, no, probably not.
在我得癌症前 也许不会
That would have been crazy.
因为这太疯狂了
Time's up.
时间到了
Five minutes. That all I ask.
5分钟 我只要那么点时间
Then you can lock the door and throw away the key.
你可以把门锁起来把钥匙扔掉
I love my brother.
我爱我的弟弟
I also know what he's capable of.
我知道他能做什么
I've lived with him my whole life.
他是我生活的全部
But now I'm a single mother with two young children.
但我现在是单身妈妈 还有两个孩子
I won't put my kids through that.
我不能让孩子们忍♥受这一切
Sign it.
签吧
Look at these.
看看这
I-I've seen them.
我已经看过了
I have hundreds of Vincent's old illustrations.
我有上百张文森特的画作
He was a prodigy before he got sick.
在他生病前 他是个神童
He won awards. he hasn't worked since
他赢过奖 他不工作自从..
He drew these last night.
这是他昨晚画的
He wanted that to be his last.
他想画画 可这是最后一次了
After that it's a quick trip to the funny farm.
之后他很快要踏上精神病院的旅程了
What are you proposing?
你在提议什么
Vincent's now drug-free.
文森特现在是戒药的
From here, we comprise a new cocktail, get him stable.
这里我们有一种新的鸡尾酒可以让他稳定
This is Dr. Hayden Jones.
这是海登·琼斯医生
She runs a day clinic here,
她在这里开了一个门诊
And it's shown remarkable success
她在这其中有显著成就
In bridging the gap between full-time and part-time care.
在她全天和临时的沟通照顾下
I would be more than happy to --
我会很乐意告诉你
To tell you all about it, if you're interested.
一切你想知道的 只要你感兴趣
What does Vincent want?
文森特想要什么
Vincent wants to go home, be with his family.
文森特想要回家 和他家人在一起
And if that means going back on his meds
如果还是让他继续药物治疗
And giving up on his amazing gift and --
放弃他的天赋
And hauling boxes around a freaking warehouse,
还让他围着那搬运仓库转
Well, then, so be it.
那好 但愿如此
He's -- he's willing to sacrifice everything...
他会愿意牺牲一切
Because he loves you and the children so much.
因为他太爱你和孩子了
I'm not offering guarantees.
我不是在提出保证
The last thing anyone wants to do
人们最不想做的
Is put you or your children in danger.
就是让你和孩子处于困境中
This is a chance... no more.
这是个机会 不要错失
Thank you.
谢谢你
Uh, Dr. Gallagher, join me.
拉格尔医生 和我坐会
Please.
请
Thanks.
多谢
How are you settling in?
安顿下来了吗
Sure opinions would vary.
看法总会不相同
Made quite an impact.
这才有非同凡响的效果
Seen a change from our last director.
其实上任主管的也有观念改变
He tended to operate below the radar.
他有想过私下进行
Probably very wise.
这是相当明智
Dr. Friedman and I had an agreement.
弗里德曼医生和我有个协议
Hopefully you and I can achieve a similar understanding.
希望你和我能达成相似的共识
Anything's possible.
任何事都有可能
As you may or may not know...
但你可能或并不知道
I specialize in the fields of addiction, pharmacology.
我专攻于药物上瘾领域学
Growth areas.
新崛起的领域
And I've been fortunate enough
我很幸运
To bring major pharmaceutical companies
能得到主流制药公♥司♥
Here to wharton to conduct their research trials.
在沃顿医院做相关实验研究机会
That's impressive.
那很惊人
It is, and quite profitable for the hospital.
这对医院是有很大利润空间的
So, about this understanding?
那么你的意思是
In the past, i've enjoyed a certain degree of autonomy.
在过去 我喜欢某种自主♥权♥
In exchange, perhaps I can help you out, too.
作为交换 也许我也能帮助你
I appreciate the thought. Thank you.
我很高兴你能这样想 谢谢你
I think you and I can become great allies, Dr. Gallagher.
我想我们合作会很棒 拉格尔医生
Looking forward to it.
我很期待
You continue to have a great day, all right?
祝你今天开心
Enter.
进来
I just wanted to thank you for supporting the clinic.
我只是想感谢你支持我的门诊项目
It's a good program. Come in, come in.
这是个不错的项目 进来
Sit down.
坐
Yeah. Another roller-coaster day in the fun house
让我想起在游乐园玩云霄飞车那天
And with you driving, I have a sinking feeling
你的驾驶技术 让我有不好的感觉
We're in for more of the same.
我们有许多相同之处
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表