剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
So, Brian wasn't normal.
这么说 布莱恩不正常啦
I-I-I wouldn't say that.
我不会这么说儿子
Well, h-he was nothing like Madeline.
他和玛德琳就没有一点相像之处
He didn't have any friends.
这孩子没有朋友
He didn't play any sports.
也不运动
He was just...quiet, just...kept to himself.
他只是沉默一些 很少与人来往
He'd come home from school,
放了学 回到家
Go into his room, stay there.
就待在自己的房♥间里
He was very bright, did well in school.
他原来很聪明 学习很好
And he was just fine.
以前都挺好
He was not fine.
哪里好啊
And, obviously, he's still got some problems.
明摆着的事 他不正常嘛
Listen to me. Brian is sick.
听我说 布莱恩生病了
Now, you're his parents, his family.
作为他的家长 他的家人
It doesn't matter how old he is.
现在无论他多大年纪
You have to take responsibility for him.
你们都对他负有责任
This is the attorney I was telling you about.
这位就是 我跟你们曾经提到的律师
He's a good man -- the best.
他人很好 业务精湛
He'll file a motion
他会动议
To have Brian declared incompetent.
将布莱恩变成无行为能力者
You'll get power of attorney.
你们就会成为他的监护人
Brian will have to do as you say.
这样 布莱恩以后就得听你们的安排
He'll have to allow the surgeon to reattach his hand.
把断手接回去
We -- we don't have that kind of money.
我们付不起律师费
Uh, I think it's reasonable.
费用应该不会太高
Call him. Don't wait.
给他打电♥话♥ 不要拖延
Brian's hand will be gone in two days.
两天后 布莱恩的手就接不回去了
You got better in the last four years.
四年不见 你的琴技大有长进
Give me a break.
饶了我吧
Go on.
继续
Jack-in-the-box.
魔术箱
Yes, little sis?
是的 小妹
I'm gonna go home with mum.
我想和妈妈回家住
This is entirely my decision.
完全是我自己的意思
I want to go with mum.
我想跟妈妈走
Okay.
好吧
I miss Florida.
我想念佛罗里达州
What?
再说一遍
Okay, um, I don't.
好吧 我并不想念
Um...I really like the beaches there.
不过 我确实喜欢那里的海滩
I...um...
这样的话
I'll be able to go home every weekend --
每个周末 我就能回家住
Everyone.
像别人一样
Okay.
好吧
Then again...mm-hmm.
重复一次
You need help.
你需要帮助
Please don't patronize me.
请不要惯着我
I'm not patronizing you.
我没有啊
You need the best help you can get.
你需要得到最好的帮助
There are other doctors in the world, Jack.
杰克 医生不只你一个
Getting you better -- this is it --
让你好起来 我只想这个
Getting you better
让你好起来
Is the most important thing in my life.
这是我人生最重要的一件事
I know.
我明白
Maybe it shouldn't be.
你不该这么想
Just because we don't agree with him
就因为他和我们意见不统一
Doesn't mean he's gonna listen to us.
也不能强迫他听从我们的安排
He's gonna do what he wants to do.
他得有自主♥权♥
We need Jack.
我们得去找杰克
I'm serious.
我没开玩笑
Jack, where have you been?
杰克 你去哪里啦
We called you, we paged you, we e-mailed you.
我们给你打过电♥话♥ 呼叫你 还发邮件给你
You're never late for work.
你上班从来没迟到过
It's past noon, you know. Really?
中午都过了 是吗
Thanks for that.
多谢提醒
What can I do for you?
有什么需要吗
Carl's convinced Brian's parents to
卡尔说服布莱恩的父母
Retain a lawyer to declare Brian incompetent.
让律师将布莱恩变成无行为能力者
They're planning on reattaching his hand
他们计划 明早一拿到判决书
Tomorrow morning after the judge signs the order.
就把断手接回去
Carl's gonna screw this kid over.
卡尔要折腾这孩子
Jack. Where are you going?
杰克 你要去哪里
My god, Allen, he -- he's laughing.
艾伦 天呐 他居然在笑
He's really laughing.
他确实在笑
We have never seen him like this before.
从来没见过 他这么开心
He's not in pain?
他不觉得疼吗
Far from it, no.
一点也不
No, the brain controls the body.
大脑掌控身体
His brain is telling him that...
他的大脑发出信息
One hand, nine toes -- he's actually complete.
一只手 九个脚趾 完全健全
Look, Dr. Belle said
你看 贝勒医生说过
That he might want to cut something else off,
也许 他会把身上什么部分切掉
And it's just a matter of time.
早晚的事
I don't think so, no.
我不这么认为
You just have to look at his diary.
读读他的日记就知道
See, Brian's pictured himself with one hand
布莱恩画的自己都是一只手
Since childhood.
从童年就是这样
And now that that obsession is gone,
现在 他的这种强迫症消失了
He can lead a normal life.
他可以过正常人的生活
But... To cut off his hand...
可是 切掉一只手
I know.
我知道
I know. It's difficult to imagine.
常人很难理解
Sometimes...
有时候
Sometimes you need to give up a part of yourself
非要放弃身体的一部分不可
In order to feel whole.
以求得 完整的感觉
D-do you think we could see him?
我们可否去看看他呢
Of course.
当然可以
Hey, Carl. Social call or business?
杰克 要随便聊聊 还是谈谈业务
What? Shy?
怎么 害羞啦
You may have won this round...
这回算你赢了
But you're a sad excuse
不过 作为精神科的主任
For a director of psych services.
你不够称职
I think you're mentally unstable,
因为你的心理不够稳定
Unfit to be anyone's superior.
不适合领导别人
Least of all, yours. Least of all, mine.
起码没资格领导你 对我来说是的
Must be tough spending every day with people
终日和不如自己的人一起工作
That are far less intelligent than you.
日子很难熬吧
It's not easy, no.
不太好过
And yet, here you stay,
不过 你不是没走嘛
Waiting for me to trip up,
等着哪天我栽了
To go that little bit too far so you can step in.
犯个大错 你再插一杠子
As I should have to begin with.
我早该动手啦
Jack.
杰克
How is she today?
她今天怎么样
She's okay.
不错
I don't know. Are we doing the right thing?
我真不知道 这么做到底行不行
I hope so.
但愿可以
When we first found out about Becky's condition,
第一次看到贝奇出现症状时
I didn't know what to do.
我真不知道要做些什么
I didn't know what to say.
或说些什么
But I-I need you to know, son,
孩子 我想告诉你
That not a day goes by that I don't regret putting
我一直都在后悔 不应该把她送进那个中心
Her in that institution and how I went about it.
不应该那样处理
I...
我
Come here.
过来
Malcolm, is her, uh, release form ready?
马尔科姆 她的离院手续办好了吗
Uh, yeah. I got it right here.
办好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Uh, check out that place
佛罗里达的那边
They're taking her to in Florida?
看过了吗
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表