剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
Have you seen Mimi?
你看到咪♥咪♥了吗
She's, uh...
她
She's still with Arturo, I think.
我想她还在阿尔图罗那儿
Well, there's something wrong with her.
她不大对劲
What? Well, you know, it's like she's I she's changed.
什么 就好像是 她变了
She's like a completely different person.
完全变了一个人
Walk with me.
边走边说
She dropped him off and picked him up
她以前会来门诊接送他
From the clinic every single day.
每一天都来
She was never late.
从不迟到
She'd hand him his lunch before she left,
她离开前会把午餐交给他
Remind him to take his meds.
提醒他别忘了吃药
You heard her. He's not the easiest person to live with.
你听到她说的了 跟他一起生活很不容易
Perhaps she's at the end of her rope.
或许她的耐心终于耗尽了
I don't buy that. She was a dedicated caregiver.
我不相信 她曾经那么专注地照顾他
Her only concern was...
她唯一心思的就是
Was making sure that Craig got better.
克雷格能够好起来
Even the way she looked. What do you mean?
她连穿着打扮都变了 你什么意思
Well, the low-cut top, the black stockings...
低胸上衣 黑丝♥袜♥
This woman used to dress so conservatively.
这个女人以前穿着非常保守
She would never wear a skirt.
连裙子都不♥穿♥
She was mousy, and she was shy.
她又胆小又害羞
And this was only a few months ago?
你说的这就是仅仅几个月前的事
Yeah. The change in her is radical,
是的 她的改变太突然
And I think it's affecting Craig .
我认为这也影响到了克雷格
So, I'm still waiting on those disciplinary charges.
我还在等你的投诉呢
May I? No.
可以吗 不行
I'm warning you, Gallagher,
我警告你 拉格尔
If Craig isn't rescheduled for surgery
如果克雷格12小时之内
In the next 12 hours, you're in a world of trouble.
不能重新安排手术 你就有大♥麻♥烦了
Nothing to do with me. It's Craig 's decision.
跟我没关系 是克雷格决定的
Mm. Yeah, with you aiding and abetting.
是啊 有你在一边煽风点火
This isn't a conspiracy.
这不是阴谋
That's exactly what this is.
那又是什么
This is a psychiatric conspiracy.
这是个精神病学阴谋
So, what, are you opposed to all types of surgery
说吧 你是反对所有的手术
Or just neurosurgery?
还是只对神经外科手术有意见
No, you got me all wrong.
不是的 你完全误会我了
I like all forms of modern medicine.
所以现代医学手段我都喜欢
But I also like good, old-fashioned ones like, um...
但我也喜欢那些优秀的旧式手段 比方说
Talking to the patient.
与病人谈心
More ways of getting inside a
进入一个人的大脑
Brain than just sawing it open.
的方法很多 不仅限于锯开它
Tell me that the next time
等你得脑动脉瘤
You have a cerebral aneurysm, okay?
的时候记得告诉我 好吗
I'll pray you're on call when that happens.
但愿那时候你能及时接电♥话♥
So, how long you been at Wharton?
你在沃尔顿多久了
Longer than you have.
比你待得久
Please, I'm just making conversation.
别这样 我只是想聊聊
Yeah, to what end?
是嘛 有什么用
What, you think your charm, your personality,
你以为在你做了那些事后
Your...er... your.... your handsomeness
你凭着你的魅力 人品
Is gonna win me over after what you did?
还有 帅气 就能赢得我
I have charm and personality and handsomeness?
我有魅力 人格 还帅气
Excuse me.
告辞了
How are you, Craig ?
你好吗 克雷格
Great.
好极了
I haven't ticked for at least 20 minutes.
我有至少20分钟没抽动了
That's good.
很不错
What's happened to you, Craig ?
发生什么事了 克雷格
Since you left the day clinic.
在你离开门诊之后
Well, things were going pretty well.
一切都很顺利
Got a job as a teller in the bank where Mimi works.
在咪♥咪♥工作的银行找了份出纳员的工作
Oh, yeah? You still on the job?
是吗 你还在那儿工作吗
No, I got fired.
不了 我被解雇了
Money is very unsanitary, as you know.
钱非常不卫生 你知道的
Yes, it is. Filthy.
的确如此 肮脏
You speak to the manager
你跟经理谈过吗
About maybe wearing some plastic gloves?
或许可以戴副塑料手套
I did. She said it wasn't allowed.
我找过她 她说不允许
Mimi's the manager.
咪♥咪♥就是经理
How are things with you and Mimi at home?
你和咪♥咪♥的家庭生活怎么样
Not so good. You know what it's like.
不很好 你知道的
Actually, I don't.
事实上 我不知道
Never been married.
我没结过婚
You've seen Mimi,
你见过咪♥咪♥
So you know what a sexual dynamo she is.
你知道她有多精力旺盛
She wants to, you know, do it every night
她每天 都想要干
Sometimes two or three times, and...
有时候要两三次
I can't.
我做不到
Because of her germs?
因为她有细菌吗
No.
不是
I mean, I spray a lot, so that's not it.
我喷了很多消毒剂 所以不是这个问题
We used to have a great sex life, but now...
我们的性生活曾经非常美好 但是现在
You know, she's not satisfied... ever.
你知道 她总是 不满足
And it makes the...
这让我
Ticking and everything worse.
抽动的情况和所有事情都更糟
I- I don't want to have this surgery.
我不想做手术
But...
但是
...I'd do anything for her.
我愿意为她做任何事
She... she's put up with me for all these years.
她忍♥受了我这么多年
No one else would have.
任何人都做不到的
She's my whole life.
她是我的全部生命
Mrs. Peters.
彼得斯夫人
Please call me Mimi.
请叫我咪♥咪♥
Mimi, come on in.
咪♥咪♥ 请进
Have you seen Craig today?
你今天见过克雷格了吗
Yes. I just came from his room.
见过 我刚从他病房♥过来
He seems calmer.
他看起来冷静多了
He's on the same medication we gave him before.
我们正在给他用他以前用过的药
It might be a week or so
大约一周之后
Before you see any difference in the ticks.
你就能看到他抽动的症状有所缓和
Mimi, if I thought this operation would cure him,
咪♥咪♥ 如果我认为手术能治愈他的话
I'd be wheeling him down to the O.R. right now.
我现在就会推他去手术室
That I can promise you.
这点我可以向你保证
Would you like to sit down?
愿意坐下说吗
Well, yes, actually, I would.
是的 我愿意
We don't have to just talk about Craig , you know.
我们不必只是谈论克雷格的
No?
是吗
No.
是的
We could talk about other things.
我们可以 谈谈别的
Like...
比方说
...are you seeing anyone special right now?
你现在有没有约会对象
Is that important to you?
这对你很重要吗
I'm...
我
I'm just curious.
我只是好奇
I have to get back to work, so...
我得回去工作了
I'll see you later?
回头见
Sure.
当然
A garter belt?
吊袜带
What color?
什么颜色的
I don't believe it. She's not the type.
我不相信 她不是那种人
Still waters...
真搞不懂
Sounds like she was coming on to you.
听起来她是主动投怀送抱了
Do you think it's possible she has
你们觉不觉得她可能
Some kind of hypesexual disorder?
患了某种性♥欲♥亢进障碍
A nymphomaniac?
慕男狂么
Why are women nymphos and men popular?
为何女人如此是慕男狂 男人如此却受欢迎
I wonder if Craig knows.
我在想克雷格知不知道
He could know. He could even improve.
他可能知道 他甚至可能加剧
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表