剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
For more than a couple of days in a row --
就这么几天一个轮回
She relives it.
她不断重温这一过程
Yeah.
是的
For Marcie, winning is a reflex.
对玛茜来说 胜诉是种反射方式
She won't give in. she doesn't know how.
她不会放弃 她不懂得怎么放弃
So,it's no good,us just pronouncing Trey Hansen innocent
所以如果我们宣布特雷·汉森无罪的话 对她没好处
We tried it the first time. It doesn't work.
我们第一次就这么试了 没起作用
We have to somehow build a case that's convincing enough
我们得想法找到个 足够能够说服玛茜
So that Marcie is willing to lose.
让她愿意接受败诉的案子
At least, that's the theory, anyway.
至少 理论上来说如此
Next time, can I play Hansen?
下次 能让我扮演汉森吗
I don't know. Can you?
我不知道 你能演吗
I'll meet you downstairs.
我们楼下见
Okay.
好的
We came closer this time.
我们这次都快成功了
She almost tripped up over the new memo to the court
面对着庭审纪实 她几乎就要倒戈了
And the new diagnosis.
这是新的诊断书
Then there was the plea-bargain offer.
然后差点还同意了和解请求
Also, she opened up to you more than she has.
还有 她对你的话更听得进去了
She even hesitated before pronouncing the verdict.
判决宣布前 她甚至犹豫了起来
You nearly got to her, Jack.
你就快治愈她了 杰克
Yeah, but in the end, her verdict was the same.
是啊 但最后 她的审判结果还是一样的
Don't be discouraged, doctor. We'll try again.
别气馁 医生 我们再试试
Next rainy days.
等下个雨天到来
I'm sorry, Denny, but what am I supposed to do?
对不起 丹尼 但我还能怎么办呢
Half the staff's still out with the same bug,
半数的医生仍然感冒没法上班
And they need me to cover for a while.
还需要我在这顶一阵子
Well, that -- that's sweet, but don't bother.
那 那太贴心了 但别麻烦了
I'll, uh, I'll get something to eat
我会自己去找点吃的
When I, uh, when I-I get home.
回到家就吃
Yeah, no, I mean, uh, before I leave.
是的 不我是说 下班前就去吃
Okay.
好的
Yeah, I-I love you, too. Bye.
我也爱你 再见
All clear?
都说好了
I have to be home befroe 11
我得在11点前回家
That'll have to do.
那我们得快点了
Oh, hey, wait up!
你好 留步
Hey!
你好
Mort's? Where else?
莫特店里的 还能是哪家
Pastrami?
烟熏牛肉
Uh, brisket... with new pickles.
鸡胸肉 新泡菜口味的
Sounds good.
听上去不错
Y-you know, you don't have to go in with me.
你知道 你不必跟我一起进去的
Confession time?
该我坦白了
When we cut the cards, I stacked the deck.
我们俩玩牌的时候 我出千了
I, uh, figured.
我猜出来了
We're not so different, you and I.
我和你 没什么不同的
I'm scared, doc.
医生 我很害怕
I mean, uh, eight meetings of gamblers united --
我是说 我连输给你8把牌
That was the deal.
我们说好的
So why am I scared?
但我为什么还会害怕
Well, maybe because this time...
也许是因为 这次
There's actually something important at stake.
这次赌的 是些真正重要的东西
Win some, lose some, right?
生命中总是有赢有输的 对吗
Right.
是的
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表