剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
So whatever you say is completely confidential.
所以你说的都会完全保密
We're trying to help lieutenant Jefferson.
我们正尽全力帮助Jefferson中尉
He's having a hard time.
他情况不妙
I seen lieutenant Bostock do some things.
我看见波斯托克中尉做过些事情
Florida.
佛罗里达
There's a facility very near our home,
我们家附近有个疗养院
Extremely highly rated, also near the beach.
条件特别好 而且临海
And your mom and I would be 10 minutes away.
我和你妈妈十分钟就能到达
When you come to visit, you stay with us.
你要是过来 就和我们一起住
There's a guest room.
有客房♥
But best of all, as Becky progresses,
最好的是 贝奇能得以恢复
If they let her out on weekends, she could come home.
如果周末可以出来 她可以回家
Before any of this happens, we'd like you
在做决定之前 我们想让你
To check out the facility and consult with the doctors.
看看那儿的设施 咨♥询♥下医生
We'd rely on you.
我们相信你
Well, this is, uh...unexpected.
很意外
She's our daughter, Jack.
她是我们的女儿 杰克
We -- we've talked about this for years.
这事我们说了很多年了
It was a major factor
这是我们买♥♥♥房♥♥子选址的
In buying our home and locating where we did.
首要因素
Why didn't you tell me about this?
为什么你以前没和我说
It's just speculation.
原先只是种设想
We had no way of knowing
我们无从知晓在何种情况下
Under what circumstances
才能找到贝奇
Becky would be found, or even if.
即使找到 也不知以后会发生什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I -- this is gonna take me a little bit of time to --
给我些时间来
How long are you guys in town?
你们打算待多久
Jack.
杰克
Please
拜托
Don't just reject this suggestion out of hand.
不要一口回绝我们的提议
I'm not gonna reject anything...yet.
目前 我还没有回绝呢
Look, I realize that we've sprung this on you,
听着 我知道 这个消息让你始料未及
But it deserves serious consideration.
可你得仔细考虑一下
And I'll give it serious consideration.
我会仔细考虑
Look...guys, really,
听着
I've -- I've got an early start in the morning,
我一般习惯早起
And it's getting late.
时间也不早了
Can I call you back?
我再打给你好吗
Yeah, okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
I need legal advice.
我需要法律咨♥询♥
Okay, I know a number of good attorneys.
我认识很多好律师
Just listen for a minute. Okay.
不会占用你太长时间 好吧
They want to take Becky back to Florida
他们要把贝奇带回佛罗里达州
And put her in treatment there.
让她在那里接受治疗
And I think they have Becky's power of attorney,
我觉得他们掌握着贝奇的代理权
Authorizing them
授权他们可以替她
To make medical decisions on her behalf.
行使医疗决策权
And you want to fight that?
那你想打什么官司
How do I keep her in California?
我怎么才做把她留在加州
Um, get Becky to revoke the power of attorney,
让贝奇收回她的授权
File suit on her behalf.
收回诉讼代理权
Your medical credentials should help your case.
你在医学界的资历对这场官司很有利
She's here now.
目前 她住在这里
It's gonna take some time
如果你父母要提起诉讼
For your parents to get a court to act.
还需要一段时间做准备
By that time, hopefully, she'll be settled
但愿这段期间 你能为她找到
Into a facility that you've chosen.
合适的栖身之地
I need those names.
给我介绍几个好律师
How do you think the stress of a legal battle
你觉得打官司会对贝奇
Will affect Becky?
造成什么影响吗
Maybe she doesn't have to know about that part.
也许 可以不用让她知道
It could get pretty ugly.
内♥幕♥会很肮脏
It'll be what it is.
顺其自然吧
Why else did you build it, Clay, if not for this?
克雷 如果不是为重温战争 还有其他原因吗
It ends here.
做个了断吧
Sonny!
松尼
Man, we got to go!
我们得撤了
That's the last thing I remember.
这是我仅存的记忆
Maybe these will help.
也许 这个对你有所帮助
That's right.
没错
There was...a home.
那里有幢民房♥
I ran through it a thousand times.
我从那里经过上千次了
I couldn't figure how I could let us
我当时想不出来怎么样才能让大家
Get caught out in the open like that.
在毫无遮掩的情况下撤离
I thought maybe there's no time, or I panicked.
我当时可能是没时间想 或者是吓傻了
Neither.
都不是
The explosion.
我以为
I thought it killed Sonny.
松尼死在了爆♥炸♥中
That was his grenade.
他投的手榴弹
Move!
撤
Get inside now.
快进来
What did you see?
看到什么啦
Bodies.
尸体
Mostly women and kids.
大多都是妇女和儿童
Moon told us that on a previous mission,
穆姆说在上一次行动中
It seems Sonny rolled a grenade into a house
松尼往那幢民房♥里扔了一颗手榴弹
Without looking inside to see who was there.
扔的时候并没有查看里面有什么人
Sonny was firing into the bodies...
松尼向那些尸体开枪
Sonny! What are you doing?!
松尼 你在干什么
Making sure they were dead.
确认他们是否真的死了
There was a boy, maybe...
当时那里有个男孩 也就
Maybe 5 or 6.
5或6岁的样子
Blood on his face.
满脸是血
Sonny put his rifle to the boy's head.
松尼用枪顶着那孩子的脑袋
I tried to stop him.
我试图阻止他
Don't do it, Sonny.
松尼 别开枪
I killed my best friend.
我打死了自己最铁的哥们儿
You knew what I did all along?
你一开始就知道所有的情况吗
Nope. No one else was inside the room.
不知道 当时屋子里没有别人
And now that you do...
你现在全知道了
You can't tell anyone?
你却不能告诉别人
Patient/doctor thing.
医患守则
Right.
没错
But I can.
但是 我可以
We thought Laney should hear this, too.
我们认为 兰尼也应该知道这一切
We filled her in on some of the background.
所以把当时一些情况告诉了她
So, here's what we got from Moon.
穆姆是这么告诉我们的
Soon after you entered the house,
在你进入民房♥不久
Reinforcements arrived,
增援部队赶到
And the enemy fire melted away.
敌方火力减弱
That's when Rawlins showed up,
后来罗林斯来了
Went inside where you were.
他走进你们所在的那幢民房♥
And no one else was allowed inside the house.
下令不允许任何人进去
I remember.
我记得
He -- um, he ordered me to carry on,
他 命令我继续战斗
Said there'd have to be an investigation.
告诉我 这事会有专人调查
Sometime after that, a car showed up.
过了一会儿 有辆车开来
Someone handed Rawlins
有个人递给罗林斯一个旅行袋
Some gear in a duffel bag,
里面装着东西
And he went back into the house.
他走进屋子
When he came out, the duffel was empty.
再出来时 袋子空了
I saw the detonator.
我看到了炸♥药♥
That's when you went running back to the place.
然后你就跑回了那屋子
I thought the boy was still in there.
我以为 男孩还在屋里
No. He'd already been medevacked out.
那孩子已经送走了
And the whole place was vaporized--
整个地区都不复存在
No more building.
一幢建筑不剩
That was the second explosion,
那里有过第二次爆♥炸♥
The one that caused your injuries.
在那次爆♥炸♥中 你受了伤
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表