剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
He didn't want to hurt me.
他并不想伤害我的
Then that might be something you want to keep.
那这个你应该是想留下了
How do you feel?
你觉得怎样
The same... but different.
还是一样 但又有所不同了
You are different.
你跟以前不同了
It was just a campfire.
只是一堆篝火罢了
All we did was burn things and talk.
我们所做的也只是烧东西和谈话
We didn't really change anything.
并没有真正改变什么
That's up to you.
这都取决于你
Ceremonies and rituals have power,
仪式和典礼确实有种力量
But...only as much as you want to give them.
但也只取决于你愿赋予它们多少力量
Just tell me you're not gonna try anything like --
先跟我保证你不会再干那样的傻事
I'm past that.
再也不会了
Good.
很好
Well, then, you're on your way.
你正在渐渐痊愈
You sure you want me to do this?
确定想让我这么做吗
I'm sure.
确定
I'm not Vidal Sassoon.
我可不是维达·沙宣[著名美发大♥师♥]
I trust you.
我相信你
Hey, got a minute?
你好 有空吗
There's someone I want you to meet.
我想请你见一个人
What do you think?
觉得怎么样
Looks great.
很不错
So you've made your decision?
这么说 你已经决定了
No.
还没
I just...felt like maybe I should see the world
我只是觉得 作决定前 我该从另一个角度
From another perspective for a while before I do.
好好看看这个世界
Not a bad idea.
这主意不错
Yeah.
对
All right. What do you see?
好 你看到了什么
I see me.
看到了我自己
Hey. I was gonna call you.
我正想打电♥话♥给你
You want to grab some lunch?
想一起吃午餐吗
I need you to cut the crap.
请你对我说实话
Okay.
好的
Now you lost me.
你可把我搞迷糊了
I asked you about a ski vacation.
我问过你假期一起去滑雪的事
You acted like I pulled out a ball and chain. I did? sorry.
你就像怕我从此缠住你了 我有吗 抱歉
About what?It's about what I'm asking or that you blew me off?
为什么道歉 是因为你拒绝还是因为你内疚
Both.I couldn't have responded any differently.
两者都是 我看不出有什么不同
Okay, now I'm lost.
好吧 现在我被你搞糊涂了
Jack, what is this?
杰克 我们这算什么
Are we just sex buddies,
我们只是性♥伴♥侣♥吗
Or is this something real?
还是有真感情的
You know, I need you to tell me
我要请你跟我说清楚
What you think the ground rules are for you,
你所认为的基本原则是什么
And maybe I'll play, maybe I won't.
我好决定是不是继续跟你发展
Okay, there is something.
好吧 我是有话要对你说
What, do you have some sort of disease,
什么 你有什么病吗
You have six months to live, what?
就剩下六个月生命了还是什么
Worse -- I have a sister.
更糟 我有个妹妹
She's my twin. She's schizophrenic.
是我的双胞胎妹妹 她患有精神分♥裂♥症
She's wandering around the streets of L.A. somewhere.
现在正在洛杉矶某条路上游荡着
Every so often, she calls me.
时不时地 她会打电♥话♥给我
She doesn't say anything, but I know it's her.
电♥话♥里她一声不吭 但我知道那就是她
So, I'd love to go skiing with you, but I can't.
所以 虽然我很想跟你去滑雪 但我不能
I have to be here in case she needs me.
我得呆在这儿 以防她需要我时我不在
Could spend Christmas here --
也许你能陪我在这过圣诞
Warm fake fireplace... Right.
想象着温暖的壁炉 好吧
...At the beach.
去海滩
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表