剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
I remember.
我记得
And what did you say?
你怎么说的
I said I like dogs.
我说我喜欢狗
Jack... What?
杰克 怎么了
What do you want to hear? What are you feeling?
你想听什么 你怎么想的
You want me to say the words back?
你希望我说什么
Don't -- don't start psychoanalyzing me.
别 别分♥析♥我的心理
I know my feelings. I'm very secure in my feelings.
我知道我怎么想的 我非常确定我的感觉
I'm not suggesting that you're not.
我不是说你不了解你的感受
I'm just trying to understand.
我只想弄明白
I mean...
我是说...
Look this whole thing --
这整件事
It caught me by surprise just as it did you.
之所以让我吃惊是因为你
But I want a real relationship.
我想要一段真正的感情
You don't think that's what we're doing?
你觉得我们这不算真的感情吗
You're doing it again.
你又来了
I'm not doing it again. That was a simple question.
我没有又来什么 那只是个简单的问题
No you are deflecting.
不是 你在转移话题
I'm standing here pouring my heart out to you
我在这儿向你吐露心声
And you're playing shrink games with me.
而你只是在跟我玩心理游戏
I'm not playing shrink games.
我没跟你玩心理游戏
Sometimes a dog is just a dog
有的时候 狗只是狗
And an "i love you" is just that.
"我爱你"也只是"我爱你"
If you want the white-dress wedding
如果你想要一个穿着白纱的婚礼
And cozy little dinner parties with our merry friends
还有和朋友们来个结婚派对
Then uh...
那么...
I've got to be honest.
说实话
Right now I'm not that guy.
现阶段 我还不是你要找的那个人
So all that stuff about your sister --
所以 所有关于你姐姐的事
That was just uh...
都只是...
No.
不是
She's a very big part of them.
她是很重要的因素
But she's not everything.
但不是全部
Oh come on. Don't go.
别这样 别走
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't.
给我一个不走的原因
I want you to stay.
我想要你留下来
Tonight?
今天
Tomorrow?
明天
Yeah. And after that?
对 之后呢
It's not good enough.
这个理由还不够好
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表