剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
Maybe you should talk to somebody
也许 你该找这方面的行家
Better versed in the area.
谈一谈
How do you know her?
怎么认识的
Love the new laptop.
新笔记本真让人爱不释手
Great class.
课讲得真棒
Bye!
再见
See ya!
回头见
Bye-bye.
再见
Hey, guys, wait up.
等等我
Dr. Gallagher?
拉格尔医生
It's very good of you to see me. Thank you.
感谢您能抽空见我
Just so I'm clear, uh, this really isn't about you?
反正我有空 你真的不是为了自己的事来
A patient.
是为了我的一个病人
Some people come to me
有些到我这儿来的人
Pretending to be someone other than themselves.
会把自己伪装起来
They do, huh? Why?
真的 为什么
Well, past-life regression is hardly a mainstream belief.
毕竟前世的回忆这种事不是人人都信的
You're a believer.
你信这个
As were and are many cultures, both modern and primitive,
很多人都信这个 无论是过去还是现在
Not to mention hundreds of documented cases,
而且还有很多是有文字记录的
Some chronicled by people in your own profession.
有的甚至是你这个职业的人记录的
I'm familiar with the studies.
这些我都知道
But you don't believe.
但你还是不信
These regressions -- how do you perform them?
这些对前世的回忆 你怎么做到的
Well, I don't use drugs or hocus-pocus,
我可没有什么魔药和咒语
If that's what you mean.
要是你指的是这个的话
The subject must be willing,
参与者必须得是自愿的
And with my help they enter into a meditative state
然后他们会在我的帮助下进入冥想世界
And begin the journey of self.
开始他们的自我发现之旅
I act as guide.
我只是扮演引导师的角色
And what do they get from the experience?
那他们会有什么收获
Hopefully release.
希望能得到一些解脱吧
If you're scared of elephants and can't imagine why,
比如 如果你害怕大象 却不知道为什么
It might be helpful to know
要是能想起你曾经被一只大象困住过
That you were once trampled by one,
可能会有所帮助
Perhaps as a member
说不定你上辈子给汉尼拔当兵的时候
Of hannibal's army crossing the alps.
在穿越阿尔卑斯山时遇上的
You aren't scared of elephants, are you?
你该不会害怕大象吧
I need some general information.
我需要一些通俗易懂的解释
So, you're a friend of Carl Belle's.
你是卡尔·贝勒的朋友
We work together.
我们是同事
A very old soul,
这人的灵魂历史悠久
With a very interesting lineage.
有着很有意思的血统
What happened at the hearing?
听证会怎么样
Sit down.
过来坐
Well, um, it's over.
结束了
Oh, my God, they fired him.
天呐 他们把他开除了
No.
没有
A couple of hospital lawyers
有几个院方的律师
Went in to take a statement from the patient,
去收取病人的声明
But he was so high when they brought him in
结果他喝的太醉了
That he didn't remember anything.
什么都不记得了
So a decision was made to let the whole thing die.
所以 结果是这件事不了了之
That's fantastic. Does Rylan know?
太好了 睿昂知道了吗
Yeah, of course.
是的 当然
What?
怎么了
Well, he thanked the committee
他向委员会表示了感谢
And tendered his resignation.
然后递交了辞呈
What?
什么
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
We're heading for the basement.
我们去地下室
I don't want to.
我不想去
Let's just go back to the hospital.
我们还是回医院吧
Ask me what's down here.
问我 下面有什么
Ask me.
问我
What's -- what's down here?
下面 下面有什么
Whatever it is that you're afraid of.
反正是你害怕的东西
Four months ago,
四个月前
An air shaft opened up right here,
这开了一口通风井
And you fell in.
你掉下去了
But something else happened.
不过还有一些事发生了
What was the name of the building
那栋楼叫什么
That you were demolishing?
你们出事的那栋
Rose Park Apartments.
玫瑰园公♥寓♥
Wait.
等等
Park View Apartments.
是园景公♥寓♥
Where did you see the words "Rose Park"?
你在哪看到玫瑰园这几个字
What's g-- what's going on here?
这 这到底怎么回事
Okay. look at this.
别紧张 看看这个
Who is he?
他是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
I-I can't make him out.
我 我认不出来
You've seen him before -- in your dreams, Billy.
你见过他 在你的梦里 比利
Then who is he?!
那他到底是谁
His name is Dwayne Jenkins.
他叫德韦恩 ·金肯斯
Dwayne Jenkins was you in a past life.
他是你的前世
That's -- that's not possible.
这 这不可能
Just get me out of here right now.
带我出去 现在
There's an explanation. I don't care what the explan
我可以解释 我才不在乎什么解释
I think you do care, Billy!
我想你会在乎的 比利
I think you're damn tired of being buried alive.
你不想再这样下去了
Now, what do you remember?
现在 你想起了什么
We were working when it happened.
出事的时候我们正在工作
Bodies were everywhere, trapped.
到处都是尸体 被压住的尸体
And I, uh...
我...
...I was gone.
我死了
So, Dwayne Jenkins died in a mine collapse,
所以德韦恩 ·金肯斯当时死于一场矿难
And 100 years later,
100年以后
I fall into a hole, and I remember being him.
我掉近一个洞里 记起了我的前世
Heat from the fire and explosion,
大火和爆♥炸♥释放了大量的热
The cold and darkness that followed,
接着是寒冷和黑暗
Painful wounds to the back of his leg,
腿上的伤口开始疼痛
Air choked with coal dust,
大量的煤灰让他咳嗽不止
The terror of imminent death...
还有濒临死亡的恐惧感...
...Jenkins' life...
但那是金肯斯的生命
Not your own.
不是你的
I think it's the confusion of memories past and present
我想是由于前世和今生的记忆发生了混淆
And the fear that that brings
以及那些记忆带来的恐惧感
That's causing your symptoms.
才导致了你的这些症状
This past-life regression will help?
这个回忆前世的辅♥导♥会有帮助吗
Well, hopefully by examining them in detail and in context,
我们希望通过系统化连贯化的研究
We can separate Jenkins' memories from your own
把金肯斯的记忆和你的记忆分开
So you can stop living his fears in your life.
好让你不用继续生活在他的恐惧中
I think you'll get better.
你会好起来的
And I think you will build things.
你会当上建筑师的
I think I'm ready to go back now.
我准备好了 我们回去吧
There's one more thing.
还有一件事
When you were trapped and down in the hole,
当你被困在洞里的时候
You looked up, and you saw the face of Annie.
你说你抬头仰望 看到了安妮的脸
When Jenkins was also trapped,
当年金肯斯被困的时候
He looked up, likewise, and saw the face of his Annie.
他抬头仰望 也看到了他的"安妮"的脸
But if jenkins died in the pit, how could he have --
可他如果已经死了 还怎么能--
Dwayne Jenkins was the last survivor
德韦恩 ·金肯斯 他是玫瑰园矿难中
Of the rose park mine disaster.
最后一名幸存者
When they brought him to the surface six days later,
事故发生六天后 人们把他救出来时
His wife, Ella, was waiting for him.
他的太太 埃拉 正在外面等着他
They lived together for 30 years,
他们共同生活了30年
And they raised a family.
组建了一个家庭
Now, as you were Dwayne Jenkins,
所以 当你是德韦恩 ·金肯斯的时候
Annie was Ella.
安妮就是埃拉
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表