剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
She might not be so easy to recognise
她可能不大好认
I'll know her.
我会认出她的
And none of these are her.
这里面没有她
4 years on the street is a long time, Dr. Gallagher.
在街头流浪4年是很长时间 拉格尔医生
You want me to stay on it?
要我继续调查吗
Of course.
当然
At the same level?
同样等级的
If you need more people, it isn't be an issue.
如果你需要更多人手 没有问题
I'm saying, you might want to scale back.
我的意思是 你可能希望撤回一部分
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
Rebecca's name and picture has been out to the police,
我们把瑞贝卡的名字和照片发给警局
The neighbourhood, and any shelter, aid organization, church
附近居民 收♥容♥所♥ 救护组织 教堂
Every clinic in the area for months.
地区内每一家诊所已经几个月了
I can't say we're any closer to finding your sister
我们现在找到你妹妹的可能性
Than were the first day you walked into my office.
并不比你第一次走进我办公室时要大
I'm trying to be straight with you.
我这是跟你实话实说
I appreciate it.
我很感谢
Same level.
同样等级
Ethan, you have to take your meds.
伊桑 你得吃药
They make me sleepy.
它们让我犯困
Even so.
那也得吃
What if he calls.
要是他来电♥话♥呢
He'll call back.
他会再打过来的
What if he doesn't?
如果他不呢
Bottoms up.
干杯
He promised that he'd call.
他答应我会打电♥话♥过来的
You know, why don't I stay here for a while.
何不让我在这儿待一会儿
Just in case.
以防万一
There you are.
好了
It's okay, Ethan.
没事的 伊桑
Hey, stranger.
你好 陌生人
Rebecca?
瑞贝卡
How did you get here?
你怎么找到这的
I don't know. I ...
我不知道 我
I-I don't know. it ... It just happened.
我 我不知道 一切都突如其来
I ... I woke up, and I was back.
我 我一觉醒来 我清醒了
Are you okay? II can't explain it.
你没事吧 我没法解释
Sit down. Sit down.
坐下 坐下
I don't know if it will last, but I'm here.
我不知道能不能保持 但是我回来了
You ... you okay?
你 你还好吗
I tried to speak,
我想说话
But I couldn't.
但是说不出来
When I called and you talked to me...
我给你打电♥话♥ 你跟我讲话的时候
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I want to get better, Jack.
我想要好起来 杰克
We're gonna make that happen.
我们会有办法的
I'm gonna get you some water.
我去给你拿点水
Okay. It's okay.
好 没事了
Are you hungry? What can I get you to eat?
你饿吗 想吃点儿什么
Surprise me.
给我个惊喜
Omelet ... um, spinach, mushrooms.
煎蛋卷 菠菜 蘑菇
My computer is fine, Carl.
我的电脑很好 卡尔
Mm, it's obsolete. It is a doorstop, as is mine.
它早过时了 该进废品站了 跟我的一样
Oh, which is the point of this conversation.
这才是你跟我谈话的目的
What's the point?
什么目的
Oh, Carl wants a new, upgraded company laptop.
卡尔想医院给他一台新的高性能笔记本
He assumes if I join in the chorus,
他以为 如果我跟他一起提议
You'll be more likely to lend your support.
你就更可能支持
Why would Carl assume that?
卡尔为何这样以为
Well, Carl thinks you favor me. Ridiculous.
卡尔认为你偏袒我 荒谬
I think I favor Carl.
我想我偏袒卡尔
Ridiculous that this hospital expects us to do our jobs
荒谬的是医院又要我们干活
Lacking the requisite tools.
又不给我们必须的设备
Hard-drive envy.
硬件嫉妒
It's a guy thing.
男的都这样
Carl!
卡尔
Ira. How are ya?
艾拉 你好
Slumming?
访问贫民窟
You know I enjoy these visits to loony land.
你知道我喜欢参观疯人岛
Uh, Dr. Gallagher, Ira Greenbaum,
拉格尔医生 艾拉·戈林鲍姆
Senior staff, neurology.
高级职员 神经病学
Zan's Dr. Gallagher?
赞的拉格尔医生
What brings you?
什么风把你吹来了
Oh, transferring a patient ...
转送一位病人
Bauer, William ... new-onset asthma,
威廉·鲍尔 新发哮喘
Atypical retinal signs, thermoregulatory dysfunction.
非♥典♥型视网膜症候 体温调节功能紊乱
Requiring the services of a pulmonary specialist,
需要肺科专家
Endocrinologist, and ophthalmologist.
内分泌学专家和眼科专家来治疗
Done, done, and, oh, done.
查过 查过 都检查过
Also, infectious diseases,
还有传染病科
Allergic medicine, and neurology.
药物过敏和神经病学都查过
We all drew blanks. He's not symptomatic?
全都查不出问题 他没有病理症状吗
Well, his symptoms are real enough.
他的症状很真实
They're just not physiologically based.
但起因不是生理上的
Could be multisystem conversion disorder,
有可能是多系统转换紊乱
Something in the somatoform family?
某种躯体化疾病
My God, Sherlock, you've cracked the case!
上帝呀 福尔摩斯 案子被你破了
Obviously, I'm in the right place.
很明显 我来对地方了
Yeah.
是的
I'll, uh, e-mail his file.
我会把他的资料电邮过来
Be right back.
我马上回来
There you go.
给你
Tell me about the accident, Billy.
给我讲讲那次事故 比利
It was about four ... four months ago on a site.
大概4个月前 在工地
You work construction.
你是建筑工
Yeah, I'm getting my contractor's license.
是的 我就快有承包许可证了
"was."
曾经是
What happened?
发生了什么事
We were tearing down this old apartment building.
我们在拆一座旧住♥宅♥楼
We were excavating the basement,
当时正在挖地基
When I thought I was clear of the pit,
当我以为这个坑道挖完时
But the ground gave way underneath me.
脚下的地面塌陷了
It took them about eight hours to dig me out.
他们8小时后才把我挖出来
Must have been terrifying, being swallowed up like that.
就这样被埋进地里 一定很可怕
Yeah.
没错
Dark?
黑吗
Pretty much.
很黑
Cold?
冷吗
Real cold.
非常冷
Must have been a lot of dust in the air,
空气中一定充满了尘土
What little air there was.
空气很稀薄
Yeah.
是的
I still wake up every morning choking.
我每天早上都是憋醒的
You all right?
你还好吗
No.
不好
Mr. Bauer...
鲍尔先生
You could have been killed.
你有可能会遇难的
Instead, you survived an accident
可是你没有 你活下来了
With only minor injuries.
只受了些轻伤
You might consider yourself fortunate.
你该为自己感到幸运
Well, I can't drive.
我不能开车
I can't work.
不能工作
I can't go to school.
不能上学
I can barely get around.
连四处走动都困难
I feel very fortunate, thank you.
我感觉非常幸运 谢谢
You wanted to see me?
你要见我
William Bauer.
威廉·鲍尔
Somatoform disorder,
躯体形式障碍
Possibly heightened by latent claustrophobia,
因潜在幽闭恐怖症而加剧
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表