剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
Sure leave your crap all over my floor
看你 东西扔得满地都是
For me to pick up.
都让我一个人收拾
You sound like my mother.
你说话口气真像我妈
Ahh. There's a mother.
已经跟你妈说我们的事了啊
Isn't there always?
不是总要过这一关嘛
No but she's great.
但她人很好的
You'd like her. She um...
你会喜欢她的 她...
She works for this uh
她在一个...
Nonprofit protecting endangered species
非盈利性质的濒危动物保护机构工作
With this crazy Jamaican drummer.
跟个疯狂的牙买♥♥加鼓手共事
Jamaican drummer?
牙买♥♥加鼓手
Yeah don't ask.
对 别问了
Did you tell her about me?
跟她说起过我了吗
Yeah.
是的
She thinks shrinks are nuts.
她觉得精神病医生都是怪人
No argument there.
这点我同意
No she gave me the third degree.
她还一直追问我
Wanted to know your blood type.
想知道你的血型
Wanted to know if i was in love.
想知道我是不是爱上了你
Let me ask you something.
我问你
That um girl that you lived with --
上次跟你同居的那女孩子
Were you in love with her?
你爱她吗
Depends.
这要看的
Do you define "love" by how good you feel
你所谓的"爱" 是指
When you're in the middle of a relationship
两人相恋的时候有多幸福
Or how bad you feel when it ends?
还是分手的时候有多痛苦
Okay well how'd you feel when it ended?
好吧 那你们分手的时候你感觉如何
It was the right thing to do.
我觉得分手是正确的
So when your mom asked if you were in love with me
那你妈妈问你是否爱上我了
What did you say?
你怎么回答
Oh I told her it was too soon to tell...
我告诉她事情发生得太快还不好说...
...But that I might be.
...但我可能已经爱上你了
Hello. Dr. Avidan.
你好 我是阿维丹医生
It's your Jamaican drummer.
是那个牙买♥♥加鼓手
Uh yeah he's right here. Hold on one second.
对 他就在这里 等一下
L.A.P.D.
洛杉矶警署的
Yeah right.
才怪
No I'm serious.
不 真的
Hello?
你好
Jack gallagher.
我是杰克·拉格尔
I see.
明白
No I can't recommend anyone offhand.
不 我没法立即给你推荐人选
Where are you exactly?
告诉我确切地址
Over there.
那边
Dr. Gallagher? Yeah.
拉格尔医生 对
I'm detective uh Bagdonis.
我是博格多尼斯探员
Can you come with me please?
跟我来吧
This is Lieutenant Truitt.
这位是特鲁尼特中尉
Dr. Gallagher thanks for coming.
拉格尔医生 谢谢你赶来
I called social services
我联♥系♥了社会服务机构
But they said it'd be a couple hours
但他们说至少要几个小时
Before they got someone out here.
才能找人赶过来
So I called Wharton and the nurse
所以我打到沃顿去了
At the psych admitting desk gave me your number.
总服务台的护士就给了我你的号♥码
No problem. Uh what can I do to help?
没问题的 我能帮上什么忙吗
Well we tried to get her out of this closet
我们想让她从柜子里出来
But she just screamed and backed away.
但她就是尖叫着退回里面去
When we tried to ask her some questions
我们问她问题的时候
She just kept repeating everything we said.
她就只会不断重复我们的问话
Okay.
明白
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
My name's Jack.
我叫杰克
My name's Jack.
我叫杰克
What's your name?
你叫什么
What's your name?
你叫什么
That's right. What's your name?
就是这样 你叫什么
My name is Leeza.
我叫莉沙
My name is Leeza.
我叫莉沙
Good.
很好
Leeza...
莉沙
Are you okay?
你还好吗
You okay?
你好吗
Yeah I'm fine.
我很好
I'm fine. Sure.
我当然也很好
Doc I'm assuming she's in shock.
医生 我猜她是过度震惊了
I don't think so.
我认为不是
Well that's impossible.
那不可能
I mean the way we're figuring
据我们所知
The victim who the apartment manager says is her father
公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥说 受害者是她父亲
Was shot right here twice at close range.
就在这儿 遭两枪近距离射杀
There's no way she didn't witness the whole thing.
她不可能没目击到整件事
I don't think it's shock. I think she's autistic.
我认为她不是过度震惊 而是自闭症患者
You mean like rain man?
跟"雨人"一样吗[出自著名影片《手足情未了》]
She sees the whole thing go down
她什么都看到了
But she can't talk about it?
但就是说不出来吗
Well her verbal skills are pretty good actually
事实上 她的语言能力很好
But she's echolalic.
但只能模仿言语
She repeats back a lot of what is said to her.
她会重复很多遍她所听到的话
And even though the murder took place right here
但即使凶手就在她面前杀人
Um she may not appreciate what happened.
她也可能无法意识到发生了什么事
I knew it.
我听说过这个
I uh got a nephew who's autistic.
我 我侄子也患有自闭症
That's just my luck.
那我真是太幸运了
I got an eyewitness to a murder
好容易有个目击证人
It happens right smack in front of her
谋杀案就在她面前发生的
And she's gonna be the worst witness on the planet.
合着却碰上个世上最糟的目击证人
With respect lieutenant if that man's her father
恕我直言 中尉 如果那是她父亲
Uh being a witness isn't um...
她作为目击证人 可不...
Isn't really what we should be worrying about right now.
可不是我们现在该担心的
Ah but... I'm sorry.
但是... 我很抱歉
Hey can I uh --
能不能让我...
Can I get some of her things to bring to the hospital?
能让我帮她理点东西带去医院吗
Yeah we'll have somebody bring
我们过去找你的时候
Them down when whind you okay?
会让人带过去的 好吗
Leeza?
莉沙
I'd like to go now.
我想走了
I'd like to go now.
我想走了
Will you come with me?
你想跟我一起走吗
Come with me?
跟我一起走
Yes will you come with me?
对 你想跟我一起走吗
With me.
跟我一起
We'll be in touch. Yeah.
保持联络 好
I'd like to be your friend okay?
我想跟你做朋友 好吗
Okay?
好吗
Here we go.
来吧
Security to ward 2.
保安请到二病区
Security to ward 2.
保安请到二病区
Great. All right.
很好
Just turn ya.
转个身
Perfect. Thanks.
很好 谢谢
I'll just get behind you okay?
我帮你从背后脱掉 好吗
All righty I'm just gonna slip this on.
好了 我帮你把这穿上就好了
诊断结果:自闭症
病患姓名:莉沙
How's she different?
她有什么变化吗
Well supposing you turn to look at something any given day
假设某一天 你看到了某样东西
A typical child observing you
一般的正常孩子
Will probably turn to look at it too.
通常也能注意到 看到
A kid on the lower end of the autistic spectrum --
但患有自闭症倾向的孩子
They wouldn't even notice.
他们甚至都不会注意到
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表