剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
To find a surgeon in this country
能够做自愿截肢手术的医生
Who will perform a voluntary amputation.
是非常困难的 甚至是不可能的
Well, thank God!
谢天谢地
Doesn't anyone here remember the oath they took?
你们还记得医生的准则
"Do no harm."
"不能伤害别人"
If Brian sews his hand back on, the likelihood is
要是布莱恩的手被接好了
That he's gonna cut it off again by freezing it off,
很有可能他下次会让它冻坏脱落
By an illegal amputation,
或者通过不合法的截肢手术
By blowing it off with a shotgun.
或者用枪把它打掉
He can get gangrene and die.
他会生坏疽而死掉
I say, by supporting his decision,
站在支持他的立场来说
We are following the oath to do no harm.
我们是在遵守准则 不伤害他
So, then where does it stop?
所以这事什么时候能到头
W-what if a month from now,
要是从现在起一个月后
He still doesn't feel that his body's right,
他仍然觉得他的身体不对劲
And he wants to chop off his legs
他想把他的腿砍了
Or his other hand or his arms?
或者砍另一只手 或者整条手臂呢
Are we gonna let him do that, too?
我们也放任不管吗
Did you listen to the kid, Carl?
你没听他说吗 卡尔
He just turned around and told us that he was whole!
他转过来对我们说 他完整了
I don't believe it's gonna happen! Okay.
我不认为会发生你说的那些事 好吧
Forget about them.
忘了我说的那些
You know better.
你很清楚
Now, are you really gonna sit here and tell me
现在你真的准备往那一坐 告诉我说
That you are not gonna try and convince
你不准备试着去
This obviously mentally-ill young man
劝说这个明显精神有病的年轻人
To sew his hand and his fingers back on?
把他的手和手指缝合上吗
That's exactly what I'm telling you.
这就是我要说的
Our goal as physicians is to heal the injured,
我们作为内科医生的宗旨是治疗伤口
Not to encourage --
不是去鼓励
Our goal -- our only goal is to alleviate suffering.
我们的宗旨 唯一的宗旨是减轻病患的痛苦
Look at the person.
看看那个人
You look at him.
你看看他才对
He's 23 years old, and he's missing a hand --
他只有23岁 就失去了一只手
A hand that is ready to be sewn back on.
一只准备好缝合的手
And I will do everything within my power to make that happen.
我会竭尽所能让他接受缝合
I think he thinks he can save me.
我想 他觉得他能拯救我
What does he say to you?
他对你说了什么
He tells me things...
他告诉我一些事
Warns me.
提醒我
He wants to protect me and -- and wants me to protect him.
他想保护我 而且也想让我保护他
What do you think?
你怎么想的
Sometimes I think I never want to see him again,
有时候我感觉自己不想再见到他
And, uh, other times, I can't let go.
有时候 我又放不下
What does he look like?
他长的什么样子
Young.
很年轻
A street kid -- 18, 19.
一个街头男孩 18 19岁
So, that was...
所以是...
About the age you were when you first got sick.
差不多是你第一次患病的年龄
Yeah. I never thought of that.
对啊 这点我倒没想过
Does he have a name?
他有名字吗
Gabe.
加比
Did you ever know a Gabe?
你认识一个叫加比的人吗
Um, I don't know.
我不知道
What is it, Becky? what's going on?
怎么了 贝奇 怎么了
When I was living on the streets...
以前我在街上游荡的时候
So many things happened.
发生了很多事
Some of them, I-I know were real.
有些事 我知道是真的
But others, I don't know.
还有的事 我不知道
It's okay, Becky.
没事的 贝奇
No, it isn't.
不 有事
I was hurt.
我受伤了
I was, um, screaming.
我在尖叫
And he -- and he ran away.
他 他跑开了
I-I was so scared. I couldn't tell anyone.
我非常害怕 我没有人可以诉说
When I was a kid,
我小的时候
I used to dangle my arm out the car window,
我常常把手伸出车窗
Hoping somehow I'd get side-swiped.
希望能被撞断
Once, my dad was in the garage fixing the car.
有一次 我爸爸在车♥库♥修车
I thought about trying to crush it,
我想试着撞上去
But the jack didn't collapse right.
但是起重机没有按照预想的方式倒塌
Sounds like you've known what you wanted for a long time.
听起来你很久以前就知道自己想要什么了
Once, I saw this man with one leg
有一次 我看见一个只有一条腿的人
Walking with crutches.
拄着拐杖走路
He smiled at me.
他冲我微笑
I remember thinking he was brave, you know?
我记得我认为他很勇敢 你明白吗
I admired him.
我崇拜他
How did you cut your toe off?
你怎么切断手指的
Waited a long time.
我等了很长时间
Did my research in chemistry class in school.
我在学校的化学课上做实验
Wrapped it in dry ice.
把一根手指包在干冰里
Kept in on for a couple hours till I was sure.
保持了几个小时 直到我确定可以了
A few days later, it turned black,
几天以后 它变黑了
So I cut it off with my mom's meat cleaver.
我就用我妈的切肉刀把它砍下来了
I researched how to stop the bleeding right away, too.
我还研究了如何能立即止血
How old were you?
你当时多大
Sophomore in high school.
上高一
It's funny, 'cause afterwards,
很有意思 因为在此之后
I got kind of popular with the girls, you know?
我在女生中变得很受欢迎了 你知道的
I had this tragic accident.
因为我经历了这种悲剧
But, uh... it didn't last long, though.
不过并没持续多久
You ever get close enough to one of those girls
没有一个女孩和你亲密到
To tell them the truth?
可以说实话吗
Well, there was -- there was someone once.
曾经 曾经有过一个
Kara.
她叫凯拉
She's really nice.
她人很好
Went out a couple of times.
我们约会过几次
I thought, "I should tell her.
我曾经想过 告诉她真♥相♥
You know, she'd understand."
她应该会理解
Then, um, I kept this diary. I always have.
于是 我把心底话写在日记里
And one day, I left it out,
有一天 我故意留下日记
And she saw some of the pictures I drew.
她看了一些我画的画
That was that.
然后就跑了
Can't blame her.
不能怪她
Why did you cut your fingers off first?
为什么你先切掉手指
I just -- I wanted to make sure
我想先确认
I'd feel better once they were gone.
没有了手指是不是会舒服点
Sure enough, without the fingers,
结果确实如此
I started to feel good right away.
我立刻就感到很舒服
I could only imagine how good I'd feel
我只是觉得 把整只手去掉
With my whole hand gone.
能给我带来快♥感♥
You think I'm crazy?
是不是觉得 我疯了
Absolutely not.
当然不觉得
Some of my colleagues disagree.
有些同事与我的意见相左
They think you should have your hand sewn back on
他们认为你应该把手接回去
And begin an intensive course of psychotherapy.
并接受大量的心理治疗
I believe you have a choice.
可我认为 这事应该由你做主
Oh, I had a choice.
我已经决定了
My choice last night
就在昨晚
Was to cut my hand off or blow my brains out.
决定把手切下来 再把脑袋打开
I made right one.
这是个正确的决定
妄想症 肢体健全认同障碍症
布莱恩·詹宁斯
Brian was a change-of-life baby.
布莱恩带给我们生活巨大的转折
I didn't have him till I was in my 40s.
生这个孩子时 我已过不惑之年
Our daughter, Madeline,
我们还有个女儿 玛德琳
Is 10 years older than Brian.
比布莱恩大10岁
We have two beautiful grandchildren,
女儿有两个漂亮的孩子
And Madeline teaches art.
职业是美术老师
She's normal.
她很正常
Allen!
艾伦
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表