剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
God!
天哪
What the hell?! Not again.
到底怎么了 又来了
Oh, aren't you the boy scout.
你不是童子军吗
"Be prepared."
时刻准备着
Thank you.
谢谢
Can someone please check the generator?
谁能去看看发电机
Supply room
库房♥
N-no!
不
He was trying to inject himself with testosterone?
他正试图为自己注射睾丸素
Why on earth...
到底为什么...
Because he was having trouble
因为他作为想象中最性感男士活着
Living up to his image as the sexiest man alive.
出了点问题
Where did he get it?
他哪里拿到注射器的
The ever-resourceful Andy,
资源无限的安迪
Who forgot to supply a syringe.
他会忘记提供过注射器
So it was drugs, just not the kind we thought.
还是嗑药 只不过不是想象中的药
At least now we know the problem.
至少我们知道问题出在哪儿了
No, we don't.
不 我们不知道
I agree.
我也这么觉得
Testosterone over-supplementation
睾丸素过量
May cause anything from increased sex drive
可能导致任何事
To shrinking testicles and mood swings,
性冲动 性无能 还有情绪波动
But it doesn't present
但这不能解释
As a narcissistic personality disorder.
自恋型人格障碍
If this should leak to the press,
如果这个向媒体曝光
His career is over.
他这辈子就当不成演员了
Discharge him.
让他出院
Not yet.
还没到时候
I think he is addicted.
他上瘾了
His drug of choice is himself -- the image of Liam Mcbride.
他自恋 他的毒药是利姆·麦克布莱德
Not his real name, by the way.
顺便说一下 这不是他的真名
I think he's addicted to being the person
他对别人把他看做
That everybody sees him as -- handsome, witty, charming.
一个帅气 幽默 迷人的人上瘾了
Sex symbol. Most importantly.
性感 这是最重要的
Testosterone was his way of self-medicating.
睾丸素是他自我治疗的方法
Uh-huh. So?
所以...
So I have to find a way...
所以我需要找一个方法
To get him to open up.
让他亮相
I assume you're not here for my autograph.
你不是来要我的亲笔签名的
I was, uh, hoping to try something,
我想做件事
With your permission.
想要你允许
What?
什么
Hypnosis.
催眠疗法
I've seen those in old movies,
我在老电影里看过
But i didn't know they were still used.
我不认为现在还实用
Oh, yeah. yeah, they work.
是的 它们还在被使用
I thought hypnosis was pretty much discredited,
我认为催眠是最不可信的
Like vegas voodoo.
有点像维加斯的伏都教
What's that?
那是什么
This?
这个吗
It's, uh, de-inhibitor solution --
这是反抑制溶剂
Spy stuff. ah, i don't know.
间谍工具 我不知道
T dangerous.
T 危险
Liam, you know you can leave here tomorrow
利姆 你明天就可以走了
With those demons that keep you up at night.
但那些恶魔依然会跟你到天亮
Or you can leave knowing you tried to face those demons
或者你可以选择如何面对这些恶魔
And, uh, hopefully get on with your life.
我希望这对你的生活有帮助
Okay, liam, i want you to clear your mind
哈 利姆 让自己冷静下来
Of all your thoughts.
抛开一切烦恼
Just relax.
放松
Now look directly into the wheel.
现在盯着这轮子
Take a breath, feel the beat of your heart.
呼吸 感受到心脏的跳动
Slow it down, down, down.
慢慢呼气 慢慢的...慢慢的...
Let it go.
我们一起去
Now, let's go back.
现在 让我们回到过去
Let's go back to when you first arrived in los angeles.
回到你第一次到达洛杉矶的片段
How old are you?
你几岁
14.
14岁
Are you by yourself?
是一个人吗
Yeah.
是
Why did you leave home?
为何离家出走
Because my mom left the house one night with her boyfriend
因为我母亲那晚和别人私奔了
And didn't come back.
再也没回来
And where was your father?
你的父亲呢
I never knew my father.
我没有父亲
All right, liam.
好 利姆
How are you supporting yourself?
你是如何生活下来的
There's this guy named rob.
有个人叫 罗博
He's got a place, and a lot of guys stay there.
他有房♥子 有许多人住那
Um, i'm partying a lot.
我也很快加入了他们
There's really good dope and booze.
那里有许多瘾君子和酒鬼
There's pretty girls.
还有漂亮女孩
I'm running errands for rob sometimes.
我时常为罗博卖♥♥命
What kind of errands?
为哪种事卖♥♥命
It's all right, liam.
好吧 利姆
We'll go back to that.
我们现在回来
Now, you've been in los angeles for six months.
现在 你已在洛杉矶6个月了
How are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm broke. i have nothing to eat.
我身无分文了 没有食物吃
I stole from a friend.
我开始向朋友偷
Rob is gonna kick me out unless...
罗博打算踢了我 可除非..
I don't want to be on the street alone.
我不想一个人流落街头
What is rob making you do?
那罗博让你做什么
Rob says i can make money -- $100 or more a night...
他说让我挣钱 100美元或更多一晚
...'cause i'm a pretty boy.
因为我是个靓仔
He knows older women that like to have sex with pretty boys.
你知道老女人喜欢和靓仔上♥床♥
I don't want to do it, but i go with him one night.
我不想做 可我献出了第一夜
But it isn't women.
不是个女人
It's men.
而是个男人
Liam? liam?
利姆 利姆
Liam?
利姆
What happens then?
之后发生了什么
I told him i wouldn't, but i'm just so strung out.
我说我不再做了 可我毒品上瘾了体质变弱
And he offers me $50.
他说给我50美元
I told him $100.
我说 100美元
He pays me.
他给了我
And i do it.
于是我做了
Rob says it gets easier after the first time.
罗博说第一次后会变的更容易的
But it never did.
但这再也不会发生了
Liam...
利姆
When i count to five...
当我数到五
And click my fingers..
听我手指打声
You will be completely and totally...awake.
你会彻底苏醒过来
One, two, three, four, five.
"1-2-3-4-5"
It's all right.
没事的
It's out there now.
一切都过去了
We can handle it.
我们能处理的
Well, you know, at least you're dating again.
好了 至少你可以继续约会了
Yeah. but it's just...
是的 但只是
I don't know.
我不懂
Isn't it weird, after being married for so long,
不觉得奇怪吗 结婚这么久
To have to go shopping for condoms?
还得亲自去买♥♥避孕套吗
I know. tell me about it.
我知道 说起那个
It's embarrassing.
真是太尴尬了
Why are you shopping for condoms?
你为何要买♥♥避孕套呢
'cause i'm having an affair.
因为我有婚外情
What?
什么
Someone from work.
一起共事的某人
Who?!
谁
Rylan -- dr. rylan moore.
睿昂 睿昂·摩尔医生
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表