剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表
Janitorial, call nurses' station 6,
保洁员 请与第6护士站联♥系♥
Extension 650.
分机650
Janitorial, nurses' station 6.
保洁员 请与第6护士站联♥系♥
What did you do?
你做了什么
Nothing.
什么也没干
Where are the painters?
油漆匠都去哪了
I sent them home.
我让他们回家了
What do you mean you sent them home?
什么叫你让他们回家了
Do you know how much ass-kissing I had to do
你知道我拍了多少马屁才
To get the board to approve repainting the psych ward?
说服董事局同意重新粉刷精神病房♥
No, but I'm sure you're about to tell me.
不知道 不过我确信你会告诉我的
A lot, you have no idea what I have to deal with -
非常多 你根本不明白我要做些什么
Inane questions like, "do mentally ill people
他们会问 精神病患者难道
Really notice the color of the walls?"
还会留意墙壁的颜色吗
They're mentally ill. They're not blind.
他们只精神有问题 又不是瞎子
Not to mention that I got it on the cheap
更不用说我从朋友的朋友那里
From a friend of a friend.
才找了最便宜的工程队
You can still pay them... if you like.
如果你愿意 还是可以付钱
You know, I know that you think
我知道 你现在
This is your personal playground,
已经把这里当成了个人游乐场
But it's a bureaucracy.
但这里是有组织制度的
It's a corporation. It's a hospital.
这里是个公♥司♥ 是个医院
I have to answer to a board.
我还得答复董事会
Can you hold these for a second?
能拿一下这个吗
Hi.
你好
I'm Dr. Jack Gallagher.
我是杰克·拉格尔医生
Oh. Thank you, doctor. um...
谢谢关心 医生
They said it was gonna be an hour or so wait.
他们说还要至少一个小时才轮到我们
Uh-huh. Well, let's see if we can't cut in line.
让我看看能不能插个队
What's your name?
你叫什么
Um, his name's Conor. He's 8.
他叫康纳尔 今年8岁
Uh, he was in the kitchen
他在厨房♥里
Making himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich,
给自己做花生酱果冻三明治的时候
And the knife slipped.
刀打滑了
He's usually very talkative. He's just - he's upset.
他平时很爱说话的 只是被吓着了
Sure. Sure. Understandable.
当然 可以理解
He's... obsessed with video games.
他对电脑游戏很着迷
Uh-huh.
是吗
Why don't you guys come with me?
不如你们跟我来吧
Come on.
快点
Hey, Conor. I'm Dr. Moore.
康纳尔 我是摩尔医生
Heard you had a little accident, huh?
听说你发生了点小意外
You're his mother?
你是他母亲吗
Yeah. Dania Stephens.
对 达尼亚·斯蒂芬斯
Uh, my - my husband, Ian, is on his way.
我 我丈夫伊恩正在赶来的路上
Mind if I take a look?
介意我检查一下吗
Well, that's not too bad.
伤势不重
Nothing a couple stitches isn't gonna cure.
缝几针就没事了
Conor, can you tell me if it hurts anywhere else?
康纳尔 你还有别的地方受伤吗
Conor, my buddy Rylan here wants to help you.
康纳尔 我的好朋友瑞兰想帮助你
But you need to help us, too, okay?
你也要帮忙 好吗
He's a smart guy, but he's no mind reader.
他是很聪明 但是他不是读心人
Mrs. Stephens, I'm gonna give Conor
斯蒂芬斯太太 我现在要给康纳尔
A quick physical examination,
做基本的全身检查
If you'll kindly step outside.
如果你能先出去的话
But it's - it's just a cut. There's nothing wrong with him.
但那只是个小切口 他没别的问题
Standard operating procedure.
只是例行公事
Conor, Rylan's not gonna hurt you, okay?
康纳尔 瑞兰不会伤害你的
He's just gonna listen to your heart and lungs,
他只要听听你的心跳和肺功能
Make sure everything's okay.
确定你没有别的问题
I'll be right outside, honey.
亲爱的 我就在外面
I'll be right back.
很快回来
How's it going?
进展如何
Well... David hasn't done anything
戴维之前什么也不干
But sit in his chair and cry since he got here two days ago.
从两天前到这开始就一直坐着哭
Now look at him.
现在看看他
Look at that!
看看这个
You have an opinion, doctor.
你好像有意见啊 医生
I just don't think this falls
我不认为这种方式
Under the category of "treatment. "
能归到治疗手段的行列之中
Mainly therapy.
主要治疗法
Patients become agents in their environment,
患者动手装扮自己生活的环境
Rather than just passive participants.
不再是被动地参与
Beautifying and reshaping their surroundings
亲手美化和重塑周围环境
Gives them a pride of ownership,
能让他们产生自豪感
Makes them more invested in themselves.
让他们更投入治疗
But if you disagree,
如果你不同意
I'd be happy to see some research on the subject.
我很希望能看到你的研究报告
Great, have it on my desk first thing tomorrow morning.
很好 明天一早就放我桌上吧
You know, I'm usually the first
我通常是第一个
To balk at any change in routine,
反对打破惯例的举动的
But this does appear to be working.
但这个看起来确实管用
Where are you going?
你去哪里
To pay off the painters.
付钱给油漆匠
Just give me one deep breath, Conor.
现在深呼吸 康纳尔
Mrs. Stephens, I haven't finished my examination.
斯蒂芬斯太太 我还没有做完检查
Could you please wait outside?
你能出去等吗
I'm sorry, I just really don't want to leave Conor alone.
对不起 我只是不想留下康纳尔一个人
I don't think I introduced myself properly before.
之前可能没有作明确地自我介绍
I'm the director of psychiatric services.
我是精神病科的主管
I'd like to do an evaluation of your son.
我想要给你儿子作一下评估
What the hell for?
为什么
Oh, Ian, I'm so glad you're here.
伊恩 你来了太好了
What's the problem? Just stitch him up.
还有什么问题 给他缝针
He's a little boy, and he's had an accident.
他是个小孩 发生了点意外
And he's not talking
并且他不能说话了
Because you're scaring the hell out of him.
因为你吓到他了
He's not talking because he's internally preoccupied.
他不说话是因为他内心沉溺于某事
Honey, what's the name of the woman
亲爱的 你认识的那个女院长
You know here at the hospital?
叫什么名字
Um, Nora Skoff.
娜拉·思卡芙
I want her down here in five minutes,
我要她5分钟之内到这里
Or I'm gonna take my son somewhere else.
否则我就把儿子送去别的医院
Mr. Stephens, I'd really like
斯蒂芬斯先生 我真的
The opportunity to talk to conor.
很希望和康纳尔谈谈
We're leaving.
我们要走了
Come on, Conor. Let's go, buddy. Let's go.
来 康纳尔 我们走
Conor! Conor!
康纳尔 康纳尔
Conor, what's wrong?!
康纳尔 怎么了
Hey, what's the matter?!
怎么回事
How is she?
她怎么样了
Fine. Superficial knife wound.
没事 只是很浅的刀伤
She tried to bandage it herself.
她自己包扎的
But, uh, she needed a couple stitches.
不过还是要缝针才行
She say anything else about what happened?
她有提到底发生什么了吗
New story.
新故事
Conor was making a sandwich, cut himself,
康纳尔在做三明治 切到了自己
The knife went flying, and she got cut, too.
刀飞到空中 把她也弄伤了
If that's the truth,
如果是真的
Why didn't she say so in the first place?
刚才为什么不说呢
How's Conor?
康纳尔怎么样
Malcolm's keeping an eye on him.
马尔科姆正看着他
He still hasn't said a word.
他还是没说一个字
Dr. Segal to the pharmacy.
希格尔医生请至药房♥
Maria, what are you doing here? Go home.
玛丽亚 你来这里干什么 回家去
No. I have to tell someone.
不 我一定要说出来
I have to tell someone what happened.
我必须要说出来发生了什么
Mrs. Stephens, she say it was an accident,
斯蒂芬斯太太说那是个意外
But it was not an accident.
但那不是
Where's Nora Skoff? I've called her.
娜拉·思卡芙在哪里 我已经叫过她了
剧集 | 灵医(2009) | 导航列表