剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
You should talk to him, Luke.
就不许他改变吗
Oh, God forbid he's changed
你不能再拿他当借口来助长你的愤怒了
and you can't use him as an excuse to fuel your anger anymore.
如果他看到了你今早做的事
If he were to see what you did this morning
和你给自己的开脱 他会为你羞耻的
and your justifications, he'd be ashamed of you.
-你会成为怪物 -够了
- You've become the ogre-- - Enough!
克莱尔
Claire.
克莱尔
Claire.
我
I...
需要
need, um...
我需要海洋
I need the ocean.
我需要时间 我需要空间
I need time. I need space.
我需要思考
I need perspective.
我需要离开
I need to go.
我需要去见我妈和我在哈瓦那的外婆
I need to go see my mom and my abuelita in Havana.
不 别走
Don't. Don't. Don't leave.
如果你想谈
Look, if... if you want to talk...
不 现在不是谈话的时候
No, this isn't the time to talk now.
瞧
See, um...
你刚刚在我的墙上打出来的洞
that hole you just put in my wall...
那是我的童年
that was my childhood.
那是我的妈妈 和我爸爸
That was my mother and my father,
我曾说我绝不会
and, um... I said I would never...
再让自己遭受这样的事
put myself through that again.
我绝不会再与愤怒住在一个屋檐下
I would never live with anger again.
所以
So, um...
听着
Look, you know...
你知道
You know...
我绝不会伤害你的
I would never... hurt you.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
你得走了
You need to go.
现在就走
Right now.
我去理发店
I'm gonna be at the barbershop.
我们明天谈谈吧
Let's... Let's talk tomorrow,
等我们好好想过了之后
after we've both had some time to think.
我爱你
I love you.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
你叫我远离你的地盘
You told me stay out of your yard.
但哈莱姆不再是你的地盘了 小子
But Harlem's not your yard, boy.
是我的了
It's mine.
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表