剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
Not a word, Hernan.
你难道还没受够这些事吗
Don't you ever get tired of this shit?
我可以问你同样的问题
I can ask you the same thing.
我很快就能从这里出去并赶上洋基队的连赛
I'll be outta here in time to watch the Yankees' doubleheader.
我不能再代理阿尔瓦雷斯先生了
I am no longer representing Mr. Alvarez.
祝你好运 先生
Good luck to you, sir.
什么
What?
我不认为他会回来了
I don't think he's coming back.
霍夫错了
Hov was wrong.
选手可以在最后一局翻盘
Players can change in the ninth inning.
玛莉娅不不会让杀♥警♥♥察♥这种事连累自己入狱
Mariah is not going down for a cop killing.
不过死的可是个警监
And a captain at that.
你的审讯只不过是走个过场
Your trial will be a mere formality.
鉴于你的案底 你要把牢底坐穿了
I mean, with your record, you will go to prison forever.
颠茄应该使我更强壮 而不是更弱
The nightshade makes me strong, not weak.
这东西就像类固醇 你不能过量服用
It's like a steroid. Your body can't handle too much.
这是我必须要承担的风险
It's a risk I have to take, yeah?
为什么 你已经赢了
Why? You won.
你拥有了一切
You got everything.
玛莉娅的房♥子被烧毁了 你拥有了她的俱乐部
Mariah's house burned and you have her club.
但她毫发无伤
But she no burn.
我想闻到她烧焦的味道
I want to smell her flesh.
我想要她化为灰烬
I want to make her return back to the essence, yeah?
你的这场圣♥战♥正在毁灭你
Your crusade is killing you.
破型帮
Stylers!
还不知道玛莉娅在警局说了什么 是吗
No telling what Mariah said in Babylon, yeah?
下一步怎么做 哥们
What's the plan, mi dads?
只要她还活着 俱乐部的一部分就还属于她
If she lives, part of the club still belong to her.
她可以告我们
She can sue.
我有她所有的钱 我有最顶级的律师
I have all her money. I have a top-ranking lawyer.
合法和正义之间
There's a big difference
有很大的区别
between what's legal and what's righteous.
卢克·凯奇怎么处理
What about Luke Cage?
卢克·凯奇欠我一条命
Luke Cage owes me a death.
我一直想再和那个男人讲讲理
I mean to reason with the man again, you know.
你打算怎么做
How will you do that?
你拿走他心爱的东西 然后施加压力
You take something he loves, and you squeeze.
是的 我会让这实现的
Yes, I'll make it so.
梅布尔妈妈让你念完法学院
Mama Mabel put your ass through law school.
你没资格辞职
You don't get to quit.
我只对你的钱忠诚
I was loyal to your money.
但你现在没钱了
And you no longer have it.
别把这个分别弄得太过伤感了
Don't make this more sad than it needs to be.
这不过是生意
It's just business.
遇上麻烦了吗
Trouble in paradise?
闭嘴 凯奇
Fall back, Cage.
而且我不想再雇佣你了
And I changed my mind about hiring you.
你说过你需要我 现在依然如此
You said you needed me, and you still do.
不管我们俩喜不喜欢这样
Whether either one of us likes it or not.
我会保证你的安全
I'm keeping you alive
直到哈莱姆不再受巨蝮蛇的威胁
until Harlem is safe from Bushmaster.
在那之后 你就好自为之吧
After that, you're on your own.
随你的便 黑鬼 走吧 蒂尔达
Whatever, nigga. Come on, Tilda.
我们要等沙兹吗 迪拉德女士
Should we wait on Shades, Ms. Dillard?
不用了 走吧
No. Come on.
趴下
Get down!
谁派你们来的
Who sent you?
有人公开悬赏斯托克斯母女
There's a bounty put upon the Stokes woman's head.
她和她女儿 每个人头一百万
Her and her daughter, one mill each.
我不是唯一一个垂涎这份赏金的
I'm not the only one trying to get paid, you know?
还有谁也在悬赏名单上
Anybody else on that list?
你还有所有与你交好的人
You and everyone close to ya.
发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
又有人想要玛莉娅的命 巨蝮蛇是幕后推手
Another attempt on Mariah's life. Bushmaster's behind it.
如果他们在警署前都敢开枪
If they'll shoot in front of a precinct,
哈莱姆会人人自危
no one in Harlem is safe.
我知道
You're telling me.
告诉米丝蒂发生了什么
Let Misty know what happened.
你要去哪
Where you going?
找到玛莉娅
To find Mariah.
我得先照顾好我的家庭
First, I got my own family to look after.
我们去了时代广场
We went to Times Square,
我偷了一副《壮志凌云》同款墨镜
and I stole these Top Gun aviator sunglasses.
店主跑出来想要逮住我
And the shopkeeper came running after me,
奇拦住了他 我才得以逃脱
and Che tackled him so I can get away.
我曾整整一年每天都带着那种白♥痴♥墨镜
I wore those bunk-ass sunglasses every day for a year,
直到坏了
until they broke.
这就是沙兹这个名字的由来
That's how I got the name Shades.
早在我得势之前 科曼奇就认识我
Comanche knew me before I was me.
昨晚我失去了我的兄弟
I lost my brother last night.
-但你永远不会懂的 -那就帮帮我
- But you would never understand that. - Then help me.
帮我理解一下这两起死亡案件
Help me understand both of these deaths.
帮我捋清其中的不合常理
Help me make sense of what's senseless.
科曼奇做了什么 他出差错了吗
What did Comanche do? Did he slip up?
你们是兄弟
Y'all were brothers.
你们是一伙的 对吗
You're a crew, right?
"对手呢 我们没有对手"
"Rivals. We ain't got none."
你们混街头的日子比我早一点
Y'all were slightly ahead of my time,
但我记得听说过罗密欧
but I remember hearing about Romeo.
奇普是罗密欧的儿子 对吧
Zip was Romeo's son, right?
他为水腹蛇还有玛莉娅工作
Worked for Cottonmouth, Mariah.
是的
Yep.
奇普现在也死了
Zip's dead now, too.
人终有一死
Anybody can die in this life.
往往来说
And more often than not,
扣动扳机的不会是陌生人
the person that pulls the trigger isn't a stranger...
而是你们的朋友
he's a friend.
你对那种人生挺了解的
You know a little something about that life.
你的好搭档斯卡夫 过的就是那种日子
Your boy Scarfe was about that life.
斯卡夫太意气用事 他失去了他的儿子
Scarfe was emotional. He had just lost his son.
这把他引向了迷途
And it led him down a dark path.
但是什么把你引向迷途
But what led you down this path?
让你做了这样的事 让你杀了你的兄弟
What led you to this? Why did you kill your boy?
-我没说我杀人了 -那你就是为玛莉娅干的
- I didn't say I killed anybody. - Then you did it for Mariah.
她不值得你这样
She's not worth it.
我想要的是她 而不是你
She's the one I want. Not you.
接受协议 帮帮自己吧
Make a deal. Save yourself.
除非我的律师在场
I'm not saying one more word...
不然我一个字都不会说了
until I get another lawyer.
好 我懂了
Fine. I get it.
科曼奇对你来说什么都不是
Comanche didn't mean shit to you.
就只是个小混混
He was just another thug.
你根本不懂他
You don't know shit about him...
我正审讯在要点上
I had him right where I wanted him.
他要求请律师 但依旧开口谈话
He had invoked counsel, but he was still talking.
他完全没招了 这不像他
He is completely out of pocket right now, which is unlike him.
这场谋杀让他完全乱了阵脚
This murder has him completely rattled.
-我们有更大的问题 -什么
- We have bigger priorities right now. - Like what?
就在刚刚 一个牙买♥♥加枪手
A Jamaican shooter just
试图在警署前射杀玛莉娅
tried to kill Mariah in front of the precinct.
他成功了吗
Did he do it?
卢克·凯奇保护了她 现在她开车走了
Luke Cage shielded her and she drove off.
她现在消失了
She's in the wind for now.
该死
Damn it.
沙兹手上没有枪击残留物
The GSR test on Shades' hands came back as negative.
没有硝酸盐残留物 无法证明他持枪
There's no nitrates, no proof he ever even held a weapon.
也许他戴了手套 处理了衣物
Maybe he wore gloves and ditched his clothes.
但依旧没有正当理由能在法庭上支持我们
We still don't have PC that'll hold up in court.
-胡说 -我们只有那辆车
- Bullshit, I don't. - All we have is the car.
摄像头呢 那里就没有摄像头吗
What about cams, huh? There are no cams anywhere?
李登纳特意选了一个没有监控的地方
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表