剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
Uh, it was the last album I got from Tower Records
之后我们就上了飞机
before we boarded the plane.
在昆仑 我们的治疗师认为
In K'un-Lun, our healers defined the body
要平衡身体的三要素
in terms of balancing the three principles of function.
气 火和水土
There's Loong, mKhris-pa, Bad-Kan.
就是循环 热和冷
Circulation, heat and cold.
最后一个要素 水土
Now, you see, the last function, Bad-Kan,
包括了我们的身体结构和心理稳定性
it encompasses our physical structure and our mental stability.
如果你操纵过度 可能会失心疯
And if you manipulate it too much, then you could lose your mind.
或许巨蝮蛇就是这样
Maybe that's what's going on with Bushmaster.
那是什么 草蜢根吗
What is that? Grasshopper root?
这上面说颠茄毒性很高
It says that nightshade is highly toxic.
你用的越多 效力越弱
That the more you take it, the less effective it is.
水土 你会越来越频繁的需要更多
Bad-Kan. You need more, more frequently,
效力却越低
and it's less effective.
就像海♥洛♥因♥ 追龙[抽大烟]
Like heroin. Chasing the dragon.
你觉得这是唯一的来源吗
You think this is the only source?
她的笔记写 这玩意只有牙买♥♥加才有
Well, her notes say it only grows in Jamaica.
这种植物有很多种
There are many strains of this plant,
但唯一有治愈能力的 是很独特的
but the only one with the healing mojo is very distinctive.
不能复♥制♥吗
Couldn't it be replicated?
我不知道 得问蒂尔达了
I don't know. We have to ask Tilda.
好吧 我们怎么找到她
All right. How are we gonna find her?
我们得去找她妈妈
We gotta talk to her mother.
你在想什么呢
What are you thinking about?
我奶奶
My grandmother.
我堂哥
My cousin.
每一个曾经
Everyone who has ever stood
站在这里的人
on this very spot.
这里真是整个夜店最好的地方
It really is the best spot in the whole club.
是窝
It's the roost.
是哈莱姆的王座
Harlem is ruled from here.
如果时候好 那感觉就像统治世界
And when it's right, it's like ruling the world.
一直都在你手里
You had it the whole time?
我得确保我还能信任你
I had to make sure that I could trust you again.
这是巴基给我奶奶的
Buggy gave this to my grandmother.
她又给了康奈尔
She gave it to Cornell.
乡巴佬
Peasant.
你好啊
Wah gwaan?
停 倒回去
Hey, stop. Run it back.
她在那儿
Right there.
哈莱姆天堂
该死
Shit.
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do this?
我能想到几百万的理由
I got a few million ideas.
-有什么发现 -有点发现 给她看
- What you got? - Something. Show her.
嗯
Yeah.
我找过地检官办公室了
I talked to the DA's office.
我们拿到了她公♥寓♥的搜查令
We have a search warrant for her apartment
和对她的逮捕令
and PC for an arrest.
关掉
Close it down.
你查她的信♥用♥卡♥和电♥话♥了吗
You run her credit card numbers, her phone numbers?
等你批准呢
Awaiting your permission.
她叫了优步 优享黑色
Got an Uber hit. Select Black.
去哪
Where?
我不怕你
You don't scare me.
你都被恐惧吞噬了
You're consumed with fear.
你一辈子都在害怕
You've been scared your whole life.
你就像害怕的家禽
You're like a frightened fowl
就等着被人割脖子
waiting for your neck to get cut.
这里不错啊
Oh, this place is nice.
也很危险 卢克
It's also pretty dangerous, Luke.
卢克·凯奇来了
Luke Cage is here...
还带了丹尼·兰德
with Danny Rand.
-我下去 -为什么
- I'm going out there. - Why?
免得他们上楼来
So they won't come upstairs.
这地方是不是让你想起了
Not gonna tell me this place reminds you of
昆仑的什么茶楼
some teahouse in K'un-Lun?
呵呵 如果情况恶化 你有什么打算
Funny. You got a plan if this goes sideways?
我觉得我不需要打算什么
I don't think I need one.
看看他们 我不觉得他们想动手
Look at 'em. I don't think they want it.
因为你刀枪不入吗
Because you're bulletproof?
不 因为我刚带了十亿美元走了进来
Nah. 'Cause I just walked in here with a billion dollars.
我看没人想冲史蒂夫·乔布斯开枪
I'm not so sure anybody wants to bust a cap in Steve Jobs.
拜托 哥们 你总要说到我的钱上
Come on, dude. You always have to make this about my money.
我说了 我都不靠那个生活了
I told you, I don't even live off it anymore.
你不懂 是吧
You don't get it, do you?
你发亮的拳头是你最弱的一种力量
The glowing fist is the least powerful thing about you.
尤其是在这里
Especially up here.
静是力量 不 钱才是力量
Stillness is power? No, money is power.
那才能吃得开
That's what flows.
那才是他们尊重的东西 相信我
That's the one thing they respect. Trust me.
糖糖
Ah, Sugar.
又回来了
Fell back, huh?
我的车损坏了 我也没别的办法了
My car was damaged. Didn't leave me much of a choice.
我们还没开业呢 需要收拾收拾
We're not open. We have some cleaning to do.
我在找巨蝮蛇
I'm looking for Bushmaster.
看来你也在找他
Looks like you are, too.
我已经向前看了 你在干什么
I've moved on. What you doing?
不 你才没有
No, you haven't.
你得冷静下来
You need to chill.
你离开兰德时
When you walked away from Rand,
就放弃了你的豁免权协议
you walked away from your immunity deal.
别再掀翻街道
Don't tear up the streets.
那男人冲我的家人下手
That man came at my family.
事关我的家人 我绝不手软
I will cut a mother when it comes to my family.
说到那个 蒂尔达呢
Speaking of... Where's Tilda?
她不在这儿
She's not here.
什么意思 她不在这儿
What do you mean she's not here?
你去母亲之触看过吗
Did you even go to Mother's Touch?
你在乎她是不是安全吗
Do you even care if she's safe?
她走自己的路去了 孩子最终都会如此
She's gone her own way. Children do that eventually.
这是做父母的诅咒
It's the curse of parenthood.
你那个好爸爸怎么样了
So how's that fine-ass daddy of yours?
他还挺有点意思
You know, there was something fun about him.
你就没什么意思
There's nothing fun about you.
我真可以让你♥爸♥爸有个祈祷的缘由
I could have given your daddy something to pray about.
抱歉 兰德先生 您要喝点什么吗
I'm sorry, Mr. Rand. May I offer you something to drink?
不用了 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks.
如果你想砸什么就砸吧 那只是浪费时间
You can tear shit up if you want to. It's just gonna waste time.
你最好在我之前找到巨蝮蛇
You better find Bushmaster before I do.
别干蠢事 玛莉娅
Don't do anything stupid, Mariah.
其实 拜托 做蠢事吧
Or actually, please, do something stupid.
这样我就能把你们全部扳倒
So I can take this whole thing down.
你尽力吧
Do your best.
你该给蒂尔达打电♥话♥ 她可能需要你
You should call Tilda. She might need you.
你别管我的闲事 英雄
You stay out of my business, hero.
你刚让我想到了一件事 我带你去看样东西
You just gave me an idea. I wanna show you something.
你真让我意外
You surprised me.
我也没堵你的嘴
You're not even gagged.
只要你喊一声 他就会上来
One peep and he would've been up here.
我的命运已注定
My fate is sealed.
你的也是
Yours, too.
你是无法逼我交出约翰尼的
There's nothing you can do to make me give away Johnny.
永远别想
Ever.
别那么肯定 坏小子
Don't be so sure, rude boy.
别动
Freeze!
米丝蒂
Misty.
贝利 对不起 马克 这不是因为你
Bailey... I'm sorry, Mark, this wasn't about you.
为什么
Why?
你们回分局再聊吧
Look, y'all can talk about that shit back at the precinct.
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表