剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
Boy, I don't care how bulletproof you are.
我就算踢断脚也要踹你的屁♥股♥
I will break my foot off in your ass.
你倒是试试看
I'd love to see you try.
街道在呼唤我 我走了
Streets is calling. I'm out.
它总在呼唤 你不非得总去的
They always calling. You don't have to always answer.
这才是我认识的父亲
There's the father I know.
你喜欢水吗 我的朋友
You like water, my friend?
你游泳吗
You swim?
水挺好 但我并没那么喜欢
Water's nice, but I don't love it, though.
但你的名字
Your name, though.
暗示了你喜欢海洋生物 鱼类
It implies you like sea life. Fishes.
我就是喜欢那个意象
I just dug the image, you know.
你预料不到的杀人鱼
Killer fish you don't see coming?
你们这行不是做鲸鱼更好吗
I thought it was better to be a whale in your business, you know?
我需要信息
I need information.
密♥码♥
Passwords.
玛莉娅·斯托克斯的一切都本该属于我
Everything that belongs to Mariah Stokes should be mine.
等你办妥了
After you do what you do,
它就是我的了
it will be.
我不能那么做 哥们 我不能
I can't do that, brother. I mean, I can't.
我还有点职业底线呢
I still have my professional integrity.
你可以的
You can.
不管你们跟玛莉娅·迪拉德有什么仇怨
Whatever y'all got going against Mariah Dillard--
玛莉娅·斯托克斯 玛莉娅 斯托克斯
Mariah Stokes. Mariah... Stokes.
管他呢 跟我无关 好吗
Whatever. I ain't in it. Okay?
你可以做好
You can make this right.
做得妥妥的
Right as rain.
嗯
Yeah.
你知道卢克·凯奇会来找我的吧
You know Luke Cage is coming for me, right?
我看不会了
I don't think so.
你杀不了卢克·凯奇
You can't kill Luke Cage.
没人能杀得了卢克·凯奇
Nobody can kill Luke Cage.
快点打字
Type faster, man.
那女人进了小盒子里我就高兴了
I will be happy when that woman is locked in a box.
-铁栏的盒子还是木把手的 -哪种我不介意
- With bars or mahogany handles? - Doesn't matter which to me.
你介意的
Yes, it does.
我需要食人鱼
I need Piranha.
我们都是 他是一切的关键
We all do. He's key to everything.
食人鱼供出玛莉娅了
Piranha gave up Mariah?
什么都说了
Hook, line, and sinker.
食人鱼控制了玛莉娅的一切资产
Piranha has control of everything Mariah owns.
他是个行走说话的藏钱屋
He's a walking, talking stash house.
他能拿到她所有的钱和资产
He has access to all her money and her property?
一切
Everything.
她给了他委托权 帮她达成一笔违法股票交易
She gave him power of attorney to close her shady stock deal.
拿到密♥码♥的人 就能夺回王位
Whoever gets those keys get the throne back.
巨蝮蛇想当王
And Bushmaster wants to be king.
你最后见到食人鱼是在什么地方
Where'd you last see Piranha?
在教堂 几小时前
The church. A few hours ago.
他已经不在那里了
He's not there anymore.
他甩掉了你老爸吗 怎么
So he ditched your dad? What?
又一个在布道里抨击你的卢卡斯
Another Lucas with pointed sermons about you?
拜托 雷·查尔斯[瞎子歌♥王]都能料到这一出
Come on, Ray Charles could have seen that coming.
巨蝮蛇可能抓走了食人鱼
Bushmaster may have Piranha.
如果他死了 就怪我
If he dies, it's on me.
才不是 食人鱼清楚自己在做什么
No, it's not. Look, Piranha knew what he was doing.
他拿了钱 他知道有什么风险
He took the money. He knew the risk.
坎迪斯也拿了钱 还帮忙陷害了我
Candace took the money, and she helped frame me.
但她也回心转意了 她不该落得那般下场
But she also came around. She deserved better than she got.
就因为有人做了错事
Just because people do the wrong thing
不得不那人就不需要我们帮忙了
doesn't mean they don't need our help.
-我们要没时间了 -是啊 用你说
- We're running out of time. - Yeah, who you telling?
那些破型帮开的出租车
Those cabs the Stylers were driving...
我看到了部分车牌 查到了布鲁克林的一个地方
I caught a partial plate. Traced it to a place in Brooklyn.
那怎么不上报
So why not call it in?
你又离开保护区了 是吧
You're off the reservation again, aren't you?
如果我们做好了 那也无所谓了
Listen, we do this right, it won't matter.
你知道我会罩你吧
You know I've got your back, right?
但说清楚 我们出去后 听我的
But just so we're clear, when we're out there, what I say goes.
我不想要个 跟班
I'm not in the market for a, uh... sidekick.
谁说你不是我的跟班了
Who says you're not my sidekick?
我 我才是主角
Me. It's my show.
好乐出租车行
记住 这些人有汉默武器
Remember, these dudes have Hammer weapons.
怎么 你要告诉我在车里等着吗
What, are you about to tell me to wait in the car?
我没那么说
I didn't say all that.
怎么 你觉得我靠这只胳膊搞不定吗
What, you think I can't with this arm?
你不用向我证明什么 好吗
You got nothing to prove to me, okay?
但我要向自己证明点什么
But I have something to prove to me.
我们有几个问题问你
Hey, we got a few questions for you.
拜托哥们 别
Come on, man, don't...
你让我想对要跟班的事改主意了
You're making me rethink this whole sidekick thing.
给我吧
Give me that.
不
Oh, no!
你打断我鼻子了
You broke my nose!
食人鱼呢
So, uh, where's Piranha?
感觉不对劲
Something does not feel right.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
该死
Shit.
康奈尔以前就喜欢弹琴 几乎每次来都弹
Cornell used to do that... almost every time he came in.
你跑够了吗
Are you done running?
我没回你的电♥话♥是因为需要时间
I never answered your call because I needed time.
妈妈 我没想要沾上这些事
Mommy, I never asked for any of this.
你以为我就想了吗
Do you think I did?
问题就在这里
That's just it.
你才不需要这些破事 完全不需要
You don't need any of this mess. None of it.
起身离开吧
Just get up, walk away.
我以前也对康奈尔说过这样的话
I used to say the same thing to Cornell.
但他是对的
But he was right.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
斯托克斯家族从零建立了伟业
The Stokes family built greatness out of nothing.
没人能把我们赶走
Nobody pushes us off that.
所以你才改做了迪拉德
But that is why you became a Dillard.
爸爸给了你逃避那份传承的机会
Daddy gave you the chance to escape that legacy.
你并没那么了解你父亲
You don't know all about your father.
我知道我跟他一样聪明
I know I'm smart like him.
我喜欢治愈他人
I have a feeling for healing people.
而且不仅仅是用医药
And not just with medicine,
而且还以该有的方式利用大地
but by using the earth the way it was intended.
那才是我爸爸
That's my daddy.
迪拉德的姓氏代表了一个选择
The Dillard name represented a choice.
是新开始
It was a new start.
但千万别以为
But don't think for a minute
我不爱我奶奶和我的家族
I didn't love my grandmother and the family.
梅布尔妈妈很严格
Mama Mabel was hard.
她帮我做好了面对世界的准备
She got me ready for this world.
来 我给你看样东西
Come here, let me show you something.
坐
Sit.
不可能
No way.
那么多吗
It's that much?
梅布尔妈妈和康奈尔的一切牺牲 都是为了我
Every sacrifice Mama Mabel and Cornell made was for me.
让我有一天
That someday,
能有东西传递给你
I would have something that I could pass on to you.
你可以再传递给你的后代
And you could pass on to yours.
它能救赎这一切
It redeems all of this.
救赎我
Redeems me.
-天呐 -可不是呢
- Jesus. - Tell me about it.
不是说你不干了
Thought you were done.
你说动了我
You got in my head.
但我得按我自己的方式办事
But I had to do things my way, on my own terms.
结果不错
That worked out well.
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表