剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
If he was a Dominican player, he probably was a Diablo.
他们从华盛顿高地扩张到了哈莱姆
They expanded into Harlem from Washington Heights,
但他们被
but got taken out
一个布鲁克林的牙买♥♥加帮派亚迪干掉了
by this Brooklyn-Jamaican posse called the Yardies.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
这张脸我认识 再把阿图罗调出来我看看
I know that face. Let me see Arturo again.
这家伙成天上电视
This guy's on TV 24/7.
阿图罗·高迈斯三世
Arturo Gomez III.
长得像那个人
Looks like the other guy.
这也行 他把姓氏改成了雷
That works. He changed his last name to Rey.
奇迹大减价 梅林
换了个身份
Reinvented himself.
老三
El Tercero.
第三
The Third.
梅林 阿图罗·雷
Merlin. Arturo Rey?
亚瑟王
King Arthur.
有时候答案就在眼前
Sometimes the answer's right in front of you.
哈莱姆
*我只要黑和白*
*I deal in black and white, I*
*无暇顾及灰色地带*
*No time for shades of gray*
*拿金色法则开玩笑 可不好*
*Make light of the Golden Rule? Not cool*
*丢弃了我的信任*
*Throw my trust away*
*你说话得算数*
*You got to say what you mean*
*别再摇摆不定*
*Stop fussin' 'round in between*
*要么动真格的 要么说再见*
*Be 'bout it or say goodbye*
勾上你了
Gotcha.
*你说话得算数*
*You got to You got to say what you mean*
*你说话得算数*
*You got to say what you mean*
*想想看 别再摇摆不定*
*Think about it Stop fussin' 'round in between*
*别再摇摆不定*
*Stop fussin' 'round in between*
*要么动真格的 要么说再见*
*Be about it or say goodbye*
*要么动真格的 要么说再见*
*Be 'bout it or say goodbye*
*想想看 动真格的*
*Think about it, be about it*
*给我们的爱一个机会*
*Give our love a try*
再跟我说一遍
Brief me again.
什么都别隐瞒
Leave nothing out.
二号♥桌 是阿图罗·雷三世
At table two, you have Arturo Rey III.
华盛顿高地的打折家具大王
The discount furniture king of Washington Heights.
他在沙发里走私可♥卡♥因♥和海♥洛♥因♥
He smuggles coke and smack in his couches.
多明戈死后 他把科隆兄弟挤出了可♥卡♥因♥行业
He pushed the Colon brothers out the coke biz once Domingo died.
但海♥洛♥因♥才是他真正的摇钱树
But the heroin is his real cash cow.
六号♥桌 是纳吉尔·加里森和亚迪帮
At table six, you have Nigel Garrison and the Yardies.
他控制王冠高地和
He runs all the guns and gangs
皇后区牙买♥♥加地盘的所有军♥火♥和帮派
in Crown Heights and part of Jamaica, Queens.
你记得那晚 在科隆健身房♥
You remember the night at the table at Colon's gym...
他和他兄弟 当时响尾蛇
with his brother, when Diamondback...
谁能忘得掉
Who could forget it?
那是谁 在吧台跟你释放犯哥们谈的那个
Who is that? At the bar with your jailbird homeboy?
"蟑螂"唐特里尔·汉密尔顿
Dontrell "Cockroach" Hamilton.
新兴上城区的人物
New-school uptown player.
斯卡夫让他的定罪被推♥翻♥ 他们只得放了他
Scarfe tainted his conviction, so they had to let him go.
那个粗人手里有两千万
That uncouth nigga got $20 mil laying around?
经营地下赌场
Runs an off-book casino.
可能现在资历还不够 但是
Might not have the pedigree yet, but...
他有高收入的说唱歌♥手和运动员客户
he has the high-rollin' rapper and athlete clientele.
这都是我们最好的客人
These are our best customers.
何必卖♥♥掉生意 还有这么多钱可赚
Why sell the business when there's so much more money to be made?
如果你需要现金 就卖♥♥掉巴斯奎特的画
If you need cash, just flip the Basquiat.
绝不
Never.
那幅画是我的传家宝
That painting is in my family.
如果食人鱼琼斯的投资成功了
If this investment with Piranha Jones works,
斯托克斯家族犯下的每宗罪都能被洗净
every sin ever committed by the Stokes family washes away.
这场交易能彻底断绝风险
This deal represents the complete end of risk.
这也是无价的
Now that's priceless, too.
*如果我现在吻你呢*
*What if I kissed you right now?*
*就是现在*
*I mean right now*
该死 肖迪真苗条
Damn, shawty is svelte.
苗条
Svelte?
就是前♥凸♥后♥翘♥腰条细
Means she thick and she thin at the same time.
找到本辞典 就当自己是文豪了
Give a nigga a thesaurus, and now he's Shakespeare.
你在海门监狱时都读了什么书
What was you reading when you was at Seagate?
马基雅弗利
Machiavelli.
意大利新兴资产阶级思想政♥治♥家
图帕克还写了书吗
Tupac wrote a book?
你哥们沙兹趁我们不在时爬得很快
See your man Shades came up real quickly while we was gone.
是啊 他爬得很高
Yeah. He's ridin' high.
这场游戏或许像棋局 但也不是什么火箭科技
Listen, this game might be chess, but it ain't no rocket science.
我要跟你说句别人给我讲的道理
I'm gonna tell you like a nigga told me.
永远别低估
Never underestimate how quickly
老女人能帮男人提升地位的速度
old pussy can raise a man's stature to new heights.
说吧 先生们
Shoot your shot, gentlemen.
我的钱本就是干净的 我有产品
My millions are already legit. I've got the product.
你的枪能保证更多利益和保护
Your guns represent further profit and protection,
也在华盛顿高地和哈莱姆之间伫立坚实的高墙
and a fortified wall between Washington Heights and Harlem.
我会带来和平
I'll bring peace.
纳吉尔 你呢
Nigel, wagwan?
我的兄弟曾与雷耶斯为敌
My brethren fought the Reyes in the past.
但现在 我们可以一起赚钱
But now, we can make money together.
但为你的军♥火♥
But for your guns,
我可以维持上城区和布鲁克林的和平
I can maintain peace uptown and in Brooklyn.
并抵住俄♥罗♥斯♥人 韩国人
And fight off the Russians, Koreans,
和其他想来分一杯羹的帮派
or any other blood clot crew that wants to test.
抱歉 坏孩子 请原谅
My bad, rude boy. Pardon me.
恕我直言 玛莉娅女士
With all due respect, Miss Mariah...
你要是给他们真正的力量就是犯傻
you'd be a fool, you give any of these niggas any real power.
我呢 我都不想要你的整个生意
See, me, I don't even want your whole business.
只想要控股权
Just controlling interest.
这样我们今后都能一起挣钱
So we can get money together. Forever.
让哈莱姆继续黑下去
Keep Harlem black...
就该如此
the way it should be.
南方的黑人
Southern black.
不是抽雪茄的黑人
I ain't talkin' about no cigar-smokin' black,
或是抽大♥麻♥的黑人
ganja-smokin' black.
纯正的黑人
Black black.
我觉得你明白我的意思
I think you know what I'm talkin' about.
冷静 交给我
Be cool. I got this.
他什么都不会做的 枪收起来 先生们
He ain't gonna do shit. Put your guns away, gentlemen.
监狱对你的身体大有好处
Prison did your body good.
淋浴时还要把人打开 是吗
You fightin' them off in the showers, huh?
你还开玩笑啊
You got jokes?
你想干什么 卢克
What you gonna do, Luke?
逮捕我吗 打我吗
You gonna arrest me? You gonna slap me around?
那可能正中你的意
You'd probably like that.
我们可以打打闹闹 没问题
Oh, we could tussle a little bit, no doubt.
但是
But...
但你女朋友克莱尔可能会嫉妒的
I think it might make your girlfriend Claire a little jealous.
我喜欢她的裙子
I like her dress.
她要是出了事可就可惜了
Be a shame if something happened to her.
带她回家吧 卡尔
Take her home, Carl.
带她回家吧
You take her home.
你在干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
你怎么找到我的
How did you even find me?
我用了哈莱姆英雄应用 跟其他人一样
I used the Harlem's Hero app, just like everybody else.
你的名气会让人分心 包括你
Your celebrity distracts people, including you.
你没注意时
While you weren't looking,
我融入了人群
I blended into the crowd and
等到他们上了楼 拍了些照片
waited till they went upstairs, and I took photos.
所有贵宾席或她办公室里的人都是个人物 是吧
Everybody in VIP or her office is a player, right?
你得确认他们的身份
You're gonna need to ID them.
我不过是假装自♥拍♥了几张
All I did was pretend to take selfies.
克莱尔
Claire, you...
我是你的后援 不只是你的女人
I'm your backup, not just your woman.
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表