剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
我每年给你们15万
I'll pay you 150 large a year.
今晚每人两万
Twenty tonight, each.
给你们外面的人
I'll pay your people on the outside.
去打听打听玛莉娅·斯托克斯
Ask around about Mariah Stokes.
我是真正的人物
I'm the real for real.
你们跟我了
You with me?
很好
A'ight.
把这清理干净了
Then clean all this shit up.
本 你得赶紧过来
Ben... you need to get here. Right now.
带四万块来
Bring 40.
你塞屁♥眼♥里也行 快点的
I don't care if you shove it up your ass. Just do it.
真阔气
Nice.
大家总想试试看传说是不是真的
People always want to see if the myth is true.
看来你并不是传说
I see it's not a myth in your case.
你知道我还有人吧
You realize I have more guys.
无所谓 我绝不会停下
Doesn't matter. I'll never stop.
我不知道杨氏公♥司♥
I can't speak for Yangsi Gonshi,
但安尼巴·伊斯卡达才没有胆识穿透玛莉娅的墙壁
but Anibal Izqueda wouldn't have the wit to pierce Mariah's wall
除非是你给他们撑了腰
if you didn't back them up.
你似乎是要告诉我该做什么了
Sounds like you're about to tell me what to do.
没错
You're right.
别靠近哈莱姆
Stay your ass out of Harlem.
我是在愉悦大道出生长大的
I was born and raised on Pleasant Avenue.
哈莱姆是我家 我哪都不去
Harlem is my home. I'm not going anywhere.
你是
What...
哪个
...part...
部分
...don't...
不
...you...
懂
...understand?
如果我不走你要怎么办
What are you gonna do if I don't leave?
你要杀了我吗
You gonna kill me?
真光滑
So smooth.
你可以杀了我
You could kill me.
那对你很简单
That would be easy for you.
但如果你那么做 我布莱顿海滩的俄♥罗♥斯♥朋友
But my Russian friends from Brighton Beach would have no qualms
会毫不犹豫地按莫斯科的风格
shooting up school yards and taking out whole families,
屠♥杀♥校园和整户人家
Moscow style, if you did that.
我们在一起挣的钱太多了
We make too much money together.
我会摧毁你的卡车
I will destroy your trucks.
我会突袭每一间仓库
I will raid every single warehouse.
我会让你的合伙人挣不到钱
I will disrupt the profits of your partners so much
直到他们把你交给联调局
that they will hand you over to the feds.
我会让你生不如死
I will make your life a living hell.
或者呢
Or?
叫所有人退出
Tell everyone to back off.
1♥1♥4♥街以上 150街以下是禁区
No action above 1♥1♥4♥th or below 150th.
从哈莱姆河道 到西区高速
From Harlem River Drive to the West Side Highway.
谁敢在雷诺克斯大道 奋斗街
Retribution on anyone who acts a fool
拉克公园或任何一个公园里胡作非为
on Lenox Avenue, Strivers' Row, Rucker Park...
会遭到报复
or any of the parks.
把哈莱姆封锁起来
A lockbox around Harlem.
做钥匙要多少钱
How much would it cost to get a key made?
我是不能收买♥♥的
I can't be bought.
你现在还不能诚实地回答这个问题 亲爱的
You can't answer that truthfully yet, sweetheart.
你还不知道自己的价码
You don't know your price yet.
凯奇先生
Mr. Cage.
下次 我们喝咖啡聊吧
Next time, let's do this over coffee.
你去过雷焦咖啡馆吗
You ever been to Caffe Reggio?
我不喜欢浓缩咖啡
I don't like espresso.
那是没人给你好好泡过一杯
No one's made you a proper cup.
阿南西的尸体在里面吗
Is Anansi's body in there?
棺材已经在船上等着他们了
The coffin's already on the ship, waiting for them.
在特拉华州
In Delaware.
纽约现在太危险
New York feels too hot.
约翰尼终于登上了山顶
Johnny finally got to top of the hill.
但他却不能欣赏风景
Now, he can't even enjoy the view.
你总觉得是值得的 但其实不值得
It always seems like it's worth it, but it's not.
我很高兴我没杀了你
I'm glad I didn't kill you, you know.
你是个好女人
You're a good woman.
如果我能给他一点安宁
If I can give him just a little bit of peace,
那我就算有所作为
I will have done something.
斯托克斯家对他的伤害永远无法偿还
The things that the Stokes did to him can't ever be repaid.
但我再不要为我母亲的罪孽付出代价了
But I am no longer paying for my mother's sins.
今后不要了
Not anymore.
我们可以有话直说吗
Can we be candid in here?
是的 这是律师客户房♥间
Yes. It's the attorney-client room.
偷听是犯法的
It would be illegal for anyone to listen in,
他们听到的事都不能被纳为证据
and anything that they heard would be inadmissible.
再说 我给狱警领班买♥♥了辆保时捷
Besides, I bought the head CO a Porsche.
监控器也关闭了
The monitors are off.
你带钱来了吗
Did you bring the money?
我给他们的人了
I gave it to their people.
他们会记在账上 不会追踪到你身上
They'll put it on their books. Nothing will trace to you.
那个告密鬼呢
What about the snitch?
动不了他
He's untouchable.
哪怕我们除掉问题
Even if we eliminated our problem,
他也已经公开作证了
he's already gone on the record.
现在有物证
There's physical evidence,
他的死会让他们证实其他事
and his death would force them to corroborate other things.
或许不会
Maybe not.
什么意思
What do you mean?
还要应付陪审团呢
There's still a jury to contend with.
陪审团或许会相信一位有钱孤独的寡妇
A jury might buy how a rich but lonely widow
被一个霸道 玩弄感情的男人所勾引
could be seduced by an aggressive, emotionally manipulative man
并以性和身体威胁
who uses sex and physical intimidation
引诱一名原本正直的女人走上犯罪邪路
to inveigle an otherwise upstanding woman into a life of crime.
是啊
True.
他承认了自己犯下了数宗谋杀罪
He has numerous murders that he's admitted to.
就连用来杀死可怜的坎迪斯·米勒的枪
Even the gun that was used on poor Candace Miller
也是他盗走的传家宝
was a family heirloom that he stole.
-我并没同意 -没错
- Without my permission. - Exactly.
他还自己承认了
He also, by his own admission,
清理了康奈尔的遇害现场
tampered with Cornell's crime scene.
是吧
Correct?
所以 在法庭上 可以推断
So... in a court of law, it's reasonable to assume--
我是否犯下了任何罪行是有合理怀疑的
There's reasonable doubt about my guilt in any of this.
阿尔瓦雷斯先生可不是公牛萨米[犯罪头子]
Mr. Alvarez is no Sammy the Bull.
扯淡鬼沙兹差不多
More like Shades the Bullshitter.
提起他的过去
Revoke his pass.
虽然危险 冒险 但也值了
It's dangerous. It's risky. But it's worth it.
还有谁说了吗
Anybody else roll?
没有
No.
不能给他们那个机会
Can't give them the chance to.
每一个人吗
Everyone?
每一个人
Everyone...
除非有血缘关系
who is not protected by blood...
或保密协议保护
or attorney-client privilege.
多谢了
I appreciate that.
我知道你会这么说
I thought you would.
还有糖糖
And Sugar.
为什么
Why Sugar?
他妻子给过我衣服
His wife gave me clothes.
这我不会忘记
I'll never forget that.
梅赛德斯
Mercedes.
梅赛德斯
Mercedes.
今晚的6号♥和7号♥被害人
Victims six and seven tonight.
这俩已由沙兹确认身份
These two were identified by Shades
参与了朗姆酒大屠♥杀♥
as part of the Rum Punch Massacre.
其他人则是本会在今晚发出的
And the others were gonna be named in an indictment
起诉书上的被告
that was going out tonight.
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表