剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
You want to talk about what we come from.
我想说我们的品格
I want to talk about what we're made of.
盯住我们光明的未来
Focus on our bright future,
而不是我们痛苦的过去
not our painful past.
这一切 不用说 都会是免费的
All of this, all this, of course, will be free of charge.
你是我的医疗主管首选
You're my first choice for medical director.
-我吗 -对
- Me? - You.
这种事该跟我商量的
I should have a say in that matter.
如果我不想用沾血的钱治疗他人呢
What if I don't want to heal people with bloody money?
顺说
FYI,
因为我提早支持了阿特柔斯塑料
because of my early support of Atreus Plastics,
我得到了一笔意外之财
I have experienced a windfall
因为这家公♥司♥几天前被格伦工业并购了
since it was sold just a few days ago to Glenn Industries.
我挣的上千万的钱
The millions that I made
都要再拿来建设这个社区
I am pouring right back into this community.
黑人财富就是黑人力量 亲爱的
Black wealth is black power, baby.
这就是我想借这个诊所
That's what I wanna do with this clinic,
这栋大楼 这个计划达成的目标
with the complex, this whole initiative.
我想给哈莱姆带来奇迹
I want to bring miracles to Harlem.
给每一个人
For everybody.
我没骗人 小蒂
I ain't frontin', T.
你愿帮我吗
Will you help me?
张开
Open.
握紧
Close.
举起
Lift.
看在这玩意价钱的分上
For what this thing costs,
最好能不止是帮我喝咖啡
it better do more than just help me drink coffee.
我知道这看上去很傻 但手臂的程序
I know this seems silly, but the arm is being programmed
会响应你残肢剩下的神经末梢
to respond to the remaining nerve endings in your limb.
肌肉收缩
The muscles flex
并向假肢发送信♥号♥♥ 好以此做出反应
and send a signal to the prosthetic to respond accordingly.
并不像用蓝牙
It's not as simple as linking
把你的手♥机♥和汽车链接起来那么简单
a cell phone to your car with Bluetooth.
要花些时间才能契合好 相信我
It takes some time before it clicks. Trust me.
巨蝮蛇
福吉
Hey, Foggy.
我可能有办法解决钱的问题了
I got a possible cash flow solution.
一场高端活动的出席 很好挣的钱
A high-end personal appearance gig. Easy money.
我不拍黄♥片♥ 也不做三陪
I won't do porn. Or escort.
放松 舞男 就是要你出席
Relax, gigolo. The call was for a personal appearance.
自♥拍♥ 握手 或许抬抬重物
Selfies, handshakes, maybe lift something heavy.
那我现在是在赌场跟人打招呼的乔·路易斯[拳击手]
Oh, so now I'm Joe Louis greeting people at the casino?
别唧唧歪歪的了
Stop being such a baby.
你知道十年前碧昂斯跟随
Do you know how much Beyoncé got paid
真命天女去出席犹太成人礼时能挣多少钱吗
to do a bar mitzvah with Destiny's Child a decade ago?
那还是我在法学院时给他办事的一个律师谈成的
A lawyer I clerked for in law school brokered the deal.
我再打给你
Uh, let me call you back.
升级不错啊
Nice upgrade.
多谢
Thanks.
丹尼和科琳给我弄的
Danny and Colleen hooked me up.
真的 看上去很棒
Seriously, it looks good.
挺...霸气的
It's, uh... it's badass.
你现在睡这儿了
What, you're sleeping here now?
我们还有几周的租约
Well, we still got a few weeks left on the lease,
除非我能说服房♥东改主意
unless I can get the landlord to change his mind.
但暂时也凑合了
But it'll do for now.
那个被移♥民♥和海关执法局抓起来的家伙怎么说的
What'd the guy from ICE lockup have to say?
就说巨蝮蛇的计划
You know, just that Bushmaster's whole deal
就是报复玛莉娅
is Mariah and getting revenge on her.
-他再没出现过吗 -他像个幽灵
- He hasn't popped up anywhere else? - Guy's a ghost.
有了玛莉娅的枪就不会了
Not with Mariah's guns.
他转眼就会把活人变成幽灵
He's gonna turn people into ghosts in a minute.
如果他是跟玛莉娅有仇 为什么要找她买♥♥枪
If his whole beef is with Mariah, why buy guns from her?
谁知道
Who knows?
我还有别的事要操心呢
It's not like I don't have other problems to deal with.
看看
Take a look.
蟑螂起诉了你
Cockroach is suing you?
是啊 是"唐特里尔"
Yeah, "Dontrell."
如果我拿不出十万美元 就得上庭
If I don't come up with 100 grand, I have to go to court.
你真要付钱吗 你付得起吗
Are you really gonna pay that? I mean, can you pay that?
我没有选择
I don't have a choice.
我觉得我也有一定责任
I feel like part of this is on me.
当初是斯卡夫和我把蟑螂抓了起来
You know Scarfe and I locked up Cockroach back in the day.
-斯卡夫 -对 这是他被放出来的部分原因
- Scarfe? - Yeah. That's part of why he's out.
是斯卡夫的问题案件之一
It's one of Scarfe's tainted cases.
斯卡夫的烂摊子
Scarfe's mess.
现在是我的了
Now it's mine.
不 也是我的
No. It's mine, too.
我会拨乱反正的
I'm gonna make it right.
要知道
You know...
你还可以找丹尼求助
you could always call Danny.
不要
No.
是我给自己惹了麻烦
I got myself into this mess.
我要把自己捞出来
I'll get myself out.
跟你说实话吧
I have to be real with you.
你被打昏的那段视频
That viral footage of you getting knocked out,
可不怎么激励人
it's not very inspiring.
而卖♥♥鞋就是靠这个 激励
That's what sells shoes. Inspiration.
鲍尔斯教练说那是他见过的最好的锻炼
Coach Bowles said it was the best workout he's ever seen.
世界级的速度 我也看了
World-class speed. I watched it, too.
你可以像风吹落叶一般
You could blow through an offensive line
突破防守线 但是
like wind through a pile of leaves, but...
但什么
But what?
你并非生来就有异能 那是后天的
You weren't born with your powers. They were given to you.
要么联盟的每支球队
Now, either every team in the league
都能签一个你这样的能力增强者
gets to have someone enhanced like you
要么就谁都不能签
or no one does.
委员会绝不会允许这种事的
There's no way the commish would let that happen.
是一部纪录片剧集
It's a documentary series.
我们称之为《刀枪不入对阵野兽》
We're calling it Bulletproof vs. Beast.
你点链接了吗
Have you clicked the link yet?
-你要我去打鲨鱼 -嗯
- You want me to fight a shark? - Well...
是啊
yeah!
但那个会留到季终做
But we'll save that for the season finale.
首先从小的开始
Uh, we'll start you with something smaller first.
比如 蜜獾
Like a... A honey badger.
你打得过蜜獾吧
You can take a honey badger, right?
等一下的
Uh, just one second.
福吉 是我
Hey, Foggy. It's me.
碧昂斯挣了多少来着
How much did Beyoncé make again?
媒体已经到了 这是不错的开始
Press arriving already. We're off to a good start.
他们已经在为典礼做准备了
They're scouting for the ceremony.
坦比·华♥莱♥士♥的人来电了
Thembi Wallace's people called.
她想之后正式访谈你
She'll want a formal sit-down after.
叫那贱婊像其他人一样坐下等着吧
That bitch can sit down on her ass and wait like everybody else.
够正式不
That formal enough for ya?
有点风度 议员女士
Play nice, Madam Councilwoman.
大家都喜欢东山再起的故事
Everyone loves a comeback story.
务必要直播的
Just make sure it's live.
我不想被吉米·坎摩尔秀盖过风头
I don't wanna get buried by Kimmel.
蒂尔达同意了吗
Did Tilda go for it?
我不知道
I don't know.
那个提议是真诚的
That offer is real.
我很想今晚就宣布
I would love to announce it tonight.
我已经有要照顾的生意了
I already have a business to run.
那里很不错
And it's lovely.
但你在勉强维系
But you can hardly keep the lights on in that place.
那也是我的
But it's mine.
我从零建起的 这话你可不敢说
I built it from the ground up. That's more than you can say.
对不起 妈妈 我不适应信任你
I'm sorry, Mommy. Trusting you is new to me.
哈莱姆警♥察♥
Harlem's finest.
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表