剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
Get off her!
憎恨只会拖垮你自己
...that hate only wears you down.
不会伤到你的敌人
It does not hurt your enemy.
好像你的体内住着两头狼
It's as if there are two wolves living inside you.
一头好狼 只会为正确的事而战
One wolf is good. He only fights when it is right to do so.
另一头狼是憎恨
That other wolf is hateful.
他不管怎样都会战斗
He fights no matter the reason.
这两头狼在争斗
It's as if these two wolves
想要控制你的思想
are both fighting to dominate your spirit.
那孩子问他的爷爷 "哪头狼更强"
And the boy asks his grandfather, "Which wolf is stronger?"
爷爷看着孙子的眼睛 他说
And the grandfather looked into his grandson's eyes, and he said,
"是你喂的那头狼"
"It's the one you feed."
卢克·凯奇
Luke Cage.
哪里
Where?
现在吗
Now?
现在翅膀硬了
Bet you a man now, boy, huh?
想尝尝吗
Want some of this?
我想尝尝
I want some.
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表