剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
Please don't shoot me.
求求你 不要打死我
Please, please don't shoot me.
不管我逃到哪里 她都会来找我
She'll come for me anywhere.
就像她们对我的姐姐一样
Like they came for my sister.
带我去找我丈夫吧 让我看看他的尸体
Just take me to my husband. Let me see his body.
还不行 听着 我得带你去哈莱姆
No, not yet. Look, I gotta get you to Harlem.
-米丝蒂能帮... -别去哈莱姆 别找警♥察♥
- Misty can help-- - No Harlem. No cops.
那你想让我怎么办
Then what do you want to me do?
我不想再看到女人和小孩被争斗波及
I'm so tired of seeing women and kids caught in the cross fire.
杀戮该停止了
The killing has to stop.
只有最后一名斯托克斯家族的人入土才能停止杀戮
It won't happen till the last of the Stokes is buried in dirt.
干掉她 你有这个能力
Take her out. You have the power.
她阻止不了你
She can't stop you.
杀了她
Just kill her.
帮我用正确的办法来
Help me do this the right way.
拜托
Please.
告诉警♥察♥你昨晚看到了什么
Tell the police what you saw last night.
你想让我重温
You want me to relive
她开枪打我丈夫并烧死他的场景吗
when she shot my husband and burned him?
你知道那种感觉吗 卢克·凯奇
Do you know what that feels like, Luke Cage?
看到你所爱的人受苦
To see someone you love suffer?
别被人杀死
Ripped away by someone else's hand?
那你就知道动手的感觉
Then you know what it's like on the other side.
那种愤怒 嘴里的血腥味
The anger and the rage. The taste of blood in your mouth.
但是更多的战争...解决不了战争
But more war... isn't the answer to war.
不然 只会...
Otherwise, it's just...
只会造成混乱
It's just chaos.
来
Come on.
你们俩很相像
The two of you are a lot alike, you know?
你和我外甥
You and my nephew.
他放任自己的怒火
He lets his anger go.
你却藏在心里
You internalize it.
你的办法更加危险
Your way is much more dangerous.
-你家离这里多远 -很近
- How far is your place from here? - I'm close.
我们可以去顺道拿点东西
We could stop by and get a few things.
但很危险
But it's a risk.
就算他们没盯着你家 肯定也有警♥察♥盯着
Either they're watching your place, or the cops are.
还有别的地方吗
Is there any place else?
我有个朋友 路易斯 他开了间餐馆
I have a friend, Luis. He has a restaurant.
也行
It'll have to do.
走吧
Come on.
我和你说了
I told you.
现在再给他用颠茄很危险
It's a risk giving more nightshade right now.
我要你继续
And I told you to take it.
特伦奇镇 两年后
谢尔登
Sheldon!
有什么货
What you got?
菠萝 谷物和芒果 都很新鲜
Pineapple, plants and mangoes. Everything fresh!
上帝啊
Lord have mercy!
那是谁
Who's that?
抱歉 小椰子
Sorry, coconut.
等你下了地狱 告诉昆西这是为了巴基
When you get to hell, tell Quincy that was for Buggy.
不不不
No, no, no.
-坚持住 -阿南西 别让他死
- Stay with me. - Anansi, don't let him die.
格温的孩子啊
Not Gwen's boy.
英格里德 他不会死的 死期没到
Ingrid, he's not gonna die. Not today.
你确定这巫术有用吗
You're sure this science thing is gonna work?
如果你不冷静点 我就得让你出去了
If you don't calm down, I'm gonna put you out.
冷静点
Just calm down.
马达尔 你确定能治好他吗
Maddah, you sure you can heal him?
颠茄不会治好他 只会展现出他真正的力量
Nightshade no heal. Nightshade reveal.
如果想活下来就大口呼吸 亲爱的
Breathe if you want to live. Come, darling.
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
来吧 亲爱的 好孩子 好孩子
Come, my darling. Good boy. Good boy.
呼吸 亲爱的 这才对
Breathe, my darling. That's my boy.
好孩子 没错
Good boy. That's it.
呼吸 亲爱的
Breathe, my darling.
继续呼吸
Keep breathing.
你看 你看 他很坚强
You see? You see, he's strong.
你看 他很特别
You see? He's special!
约翰尼痊愈了 获得了新生
Johnny was healed and given new life.
那个巫女的颠茄坚固了他的皮肤
That bushwoman's nightshade hardened his skin,
但他之前就已经是一个特殊的孩子了
but he was special long before that.
当初他注射疫苗
Anansi knew it
在所有孩子中幸存后
when he survived the vaccination
阿南西就知道了这一点
that killed all of the other children.
所以他拼命想要救他
That's why he fought so hard to save him.
欢迎回来 哥们
Welcome back, me Dads.
阿南西会说 "我们的奇迹男孩"
"Our miracle boy," Anansi would say.
颠茄救了他
The nightshade saved him.
但他一直和你一样坚不可摧
But he was always indestructible, just like you.
我们不一样
We're nothing alike.
他保护他的人♥民♥
He protects his people.
就像你为哈莱姆做的一样
Just as you do for Harlem.
我绝对不会让我爱的人陷入危险
I would never put my loved ones in danger.
或者用他们来当肉盾
Or use them as human shields.
或者在教堂开枪 或者砍下别人的头
Or shoot up churches. Or cut off heads.
昨晚就是他的报应
Last night was a retaliation.
他见到邪恶 便想摧毁邪恶
When he sees evil, he tries to destroy it.
你不会这么做吗
You wouldn't do the same?
你不用说什么 我从你的眼睛里看得出来
You no have to say it. I see it in your eyes.
街上的人开始散了
Streets are starting to clear.
我们可以去找阿南西了吗
We can go to Anansi now?
米丝蒂和警♥察♥想先和你谈谈
Misty and the police wanna talk to you first.
不 带我去找阿南西吧 卢克·凯奇
No. Just get me to Anansi, Luke Cage.
拜托 求你了
Please. I beg you.
找到英格里德了 她很安全
保护好她
杰瑞 有发现吗
Jerry, anything?
条纹痕看上去很特别
Striation marks are unique.
可能是某种定做的枪
Probably some sort of custom-made piece.
有点发现 几十年前的悬案
Got something. Unsolved homicide from a few decades back.
是被从河里捞上来的
Guy dragged out of the river.
死因呢
Cause of death?
胸口中枪 子弹匹配
Single gunshot wound to the chest. Bullet's a match.
被害人姓名 皮特·斯托克斯
找到你了
Got ya.
我还是比你强
I'm still better than you.
继续这么骗自己吧 玛玛
You keep telling yourself that, May May.
毒品是瘟疫
Drugs are a plague.
我没必要听你说话
I don't have to listen to you.
你忘了 你死了 滚了
You forget, you're dead and gone.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
一直都会在这里
Where I will always be.
而你只会在街头给我们的名字抹黑
And you out here dragging our name through the goddamn streets.
我洗白了我们的名字
I legitimized our name.
我建立了社区中心和房♥产项目
I built community centers and real estate projects,
给女人孩子提供的安全住所
safe spaces for women and kids.
而每次
And every time,
都会有和你有关的东西出来搅局
something connected to you came up to taint it.
这都是你的错
All of this is your fault.
连杀死可爱的康奈尔也是吗
Even killing sweet Cornell?
你对他做的那些事 早就让他不可爱了
He wasn't sweet anymore, after what you did to him.
别这样 梅贝莲 她也是尽力了
Lay off her, Maybelline. She's doing the best she can.
我们同意做毒品
We agree about the drug game.
我也是这么说的
I said the same thing.
你一直很聪明 坚强
You was always smart, tough.
美丽
Beautiful.
不愧我对你的教导
Just like I molded you.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我原谅你让康奈尔打死我
I forgive you for telling Cornell to shoot me.
那是我让他干的 你这个不忠的黑鬼
That was me, you disloyal nigga.
是她推波助澜
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表