剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
卢克凯奇
第二季 第十一集
我应该让那个贱♥人♥被烧死的
I should have let that bitch burn.
你说得对
You were right.
你刀枪不入 没法看到未来
You're bulletproof, not clairvoyant.
丹尼和我去过哈莱姆天堂
Danny and I went to Harlem's Paradise.
我们就该在那里结束一切的
We should've ended it there.
应该去楼上扭断她的脖子
Should've went upstairs and snapped her neck.
你不是那样的人
That is not you.
现在
Right now...
我感觉
the way I feel...
我可能就是
could be.
警♥察♥上司们马上就到了
The brass band's about to pull up any minute.
米丝蒂 你可以留下 卢克必须离开
Misty, you can stay. Luke's gotta go.
现在不是时候
Now's not the time.
你真的觉得这是玛莉娅·迪拉德干的吗
You really think Mariah Dillard's responsible for this?
我非常清楚
I know it in my bones.
这...只是想把我们引出来
This... whole thing is just a smoke out.
就是为了逼巨蝮蛇出面
To force Bushmaster to respond.
道上规矩是必须回应的 毋庸置疑
Rude boy culture definitely demands a response. No doubt.
-准备好去了结玛莉娅了吗 -冷静点
- We ready to end Mariah or what? - Slow your roll.
你不能无视意大利帮
You can't discount the Italians,
波多黎各帮和韩国帮
the Puerto Ricans, the Korean mobs.
很有可能是他们其中之一干的
Any of them could have done this.
拜托 不可能的
Come on, man. Never!
托马斯 这些都是九毫米的弹壳吧
Hey, Tomas, these are all 9mm casings, right?
看起来是的 但是还不好下定论
Well, it looks like it, yeah. But it's too early to tell.
这好像是近距离枪伤
This looks like a close-contact wound.
但是这具尸体边没有任何弹壳
And there are no shell casings near this body.
可能是左轮
It's maybe a revolver.
米丝蒂
Misty...
看到血迹了吗
see this blood trail?
是往反方向走的
It's going in the wrong direction.
有人逃走了
Somebody survived.
如果有人发现有幸存的证人...
If anybody finds a living witness...
那人肯定活不了多久
They won't survive much longer.
你在干什么 我们有颠茄
What are you doing? The nightshade we have.
不够
It's not enough.
我们需要真货 而不是这种转基因仿制品
We need the real thing. Not this GMO crap you guys manufactured.
你总能活下来 兄弟
You're a survivor, bredren.
战斗
Fight.
金斯顿 八十年代中期
别闹了 康尼
Stop it, Corny!
你把我头发都弄湿了 康奈尔
You got my hair wet. Cornell!
梅梅 下来玩
May May, get in the pool!
约翰尼
Johnny!
约翰尼
Johnny!
让领班再拿些睡袋来
Go talk to the bell captain and get more bags.
就算是节假日 还是得干活的
It's a holiday, you know? You still have work.
英格里德姨妈 妈妈在哪里
Auntie Ingrid, where's Mommy?
快去
Go!
你不能无视我 轮到我说话了
You can't ignore me. It's my turn to speak.
我觉得你说的已经太多了
You ask me, you already said too damn much.
别这样 梅贝莲 格温是讲理的
Come on, Maybelline, Gwen's reasonable.
赶紧解决吧
Let's settle this shit.
没人逼她走
Nobody asked her to stay away.
这是我的决定 你们对昆西干了那种事
Did that on my own, after what you did to Quincy.
你开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
他开枪打了巴基
He shot Buggy!
放尊重点 你这个杀人偷窃的贱♥人♥
Show some respect, you murdering, stealing bitch.
-坐下 -你最好坐下
- Sit down, please. - You wanna sit down now.
-安静点 -我的钱在哪里
- Settle down. - Where's my money?
坐下 坐下 大家都理智点
Settle, settle, settle. Please be reasonable.
他们俩都死了 这是个悲剧
Both men are dead. It was a tragedy.
麦克维尔女士只是要求
All Ms. McIver is asking for
分得她亡夫的应有股份
is her fair share of her late husband's estate.
我的当事人不欠他或她任何东西
My clients owe him nothing. Or her.
多诺万先生 斯托克斯太太
Mr. Donovan, Mrs. Stokes,
这是一份协议 他们双方签署
this piece of paper is an agreement... both men signed
同意各占从朗姆酒公♥司♥到俱乐部的
acknowledging a 50% split on everything,
百分之五十股份
from the rum company to the club.
你要拿这张鸡尾酒纸巾当令箭吗
You gonna base this shit on a goddamn cocktail napkin?
他们签署当晚 皮特在斯莫尔斯天堂弹吉他
Pete played guitar at Smalls Paradise the night they signed it.
你当时也在场 梅布里
You were there too, Maybelline.
你记得所有好东西都是我们分的
You remember all the good times we shared.
朗姆酒厂的宏图伟业 还有这度假村
The plans beyond the rum label? The resort?
巴基一直喜欢这里 我不喜欢
Buggy always liked it down here. Not me.
蚊子太多了
Too many goddamn mosquitoes.
总让我想起乡下
Always reminded me of the fields.
我们都知道如果上庭的话 我的当事人肯定会赢
We both know my client would win in open court.
胡扯
That's bullshit.
-你怎么看 律师 -法庭上查账吧
- What do you propose, Counselor? - Open your books in court.
那不可能
That's not gonna happen.
或者我们可以私下解决
Or we can settle this moment privately.
你们意下如何
What you thinkin'?
五成昆西售卖♥♥巨蝮蛇的利润
Half of Quincy's shares of the sold Bushmaster
和哈莱姆天堂的持续利润
and continuing profits of Harlem's Paradise.
别...别...别笑
Don't... don't... don't start.
你真是...
Your ass...
给我拿点喝的
Get me something to drink.
不然我就告诉他们
Before I tell somebody.
要是她觉得我们能接受查账
If she thinks we'll open our books,
那她肯定是抽了点
she must be smoking that shit
机场那些人想推销给我的狠货
they tried to sell me at the airport.
哈莱姆天堂
把你的手放在触摸板上
Place your hand on the touch pad.
这生物识别还真有詹姆斯·邦德的感觉
This is biometric black James Bond shit.
阿特柔斯塑料的小礼物
Little gift from Atreus Plastics.
太喜欢了
I love it.
我想能把巴斯奎特的画挂在这面墙上 女士
I was thinking we could hang the Basquiat on this wall, Madam.
好啊
Oh, yes!
挂在杉木板架上绝对会很美
The Afzelia wood veneer will offset it beautifully.
太天才了
Brilliant, boy.
在此之下铺了一层阿特柔斯树胶
And underneath all of this, Atreus resin.
三英尺厚
It's three feet thick.
这是用来建造能承受
They developed it with the intention of building a bunker
核弹袭击的地堡
that could withstand nuclear attack.
你觉得你昨晚干出那些事
You think that this plastic bullshit
这什么破塑料就能阻止那家伙
is gonna prevent that man from coming to get you
抓到你了吗
after what you did last night?
是我们
What we did.
待时机成熟
When the time is right,
我们要让他永不能翻身
we will pop him in his bumbaclaat ass once and for all.
我们建造这个安全屋是有原因的 埃尔南
We're building this safe room for a reason, Hernan.
巨蝮蛇肯定会来
Bushmaster's coming.
到时候 我们会准备好
And when he does, we'll be ready.
求求你不要
Please don't do this.
我做鬼也不会放过你
I'm gonna haunt you for the rest of your days.
你将食不知味
You're gonna eat, but you won't taste.
夜不成眠
You're gonna sleep, but you won't rest.
你所爱的一切都将失去 听到了吗
Everything you love, you're gonna lose. You hear me?
听到了吗 听到了吗
You hear me? You hear me?
你是谁呢
Come on, who are you?
-是你吗 玛莉娅 -米丝蒂 米丝蒂
- Is it you, Mariah? - Misty. Misty.
卢克
Luke.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我在想 "你破坏了我的注意力"
I'm thinking, "You ruined my concentration."
-米丝蒂 -什么事
- Misty. - Yeah?
斯特芬尼·米勒 哥伦比亚大学大二
Name's Stephanie Miller. Junior at Columbia.
父母是牙买♥♥加人
Jamaican parents.
一起被杀的是她的妹妹
That's her baby sister that she was killed with.
-还没到15岁 -天啊
- She wasn't even 15. - Jesus.
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表