剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
卢克凯奇
第一季 第一集
理发店
他们输了65场比赛
They lose 65 games
就为了能第四个选对手
only to end up with the fourth pick in the draft.
老爹理发店
他们是他妈故意输球的吗
Did they tank that shit on purpose?
自己看看墙上写了啥 老爹
Read the words, Pop. Right there on the wall.
他说得对 亨利 虽然我不愿承认
Brother's got a point, Henry, much as I hate to admit that.
是啊 拿钱
That's right. Pay up.
你说得对 我不该爆粗口
You're right, you're right. I shouldn't have cursed.
粗口罚钱罐
-我的错 朗尼 -没事 老爹
- My bad, Lonnie. - It's okay, Pop.
他们今年的记录是什么
What's their record this year, anyway, like?
17胜 65负
17 and 65.
他们选的那个俄♥罗♥斯♥小子 最好够厉害
You know that Russian kid they drafted? He better be good.
他是拉脱维亚的
He's Latvian.
他们应该开了菲尔·杰克逊
What they need to do is fire Phil Jackson.
等等 菲尔·杰克逊已经不打了
Wait a minute, Phil Jackson ain't out there playing no more.
菲尔·杰克逊没那么厉害啦 B
Phil Jackson overrated, B.
队里有乔丹和科比 谁都能拿冠军
Anybody can win with Jordan and Kobe.
菲尔又不是帕特·莱利
Phil ain't no Pat Riley.
又提莱利
Aw, Riley, again?
-嗯 -又来了
- Yeah. - Here we go.
帕西诺
I mean, Pacino...
我明白那个白人为什么在你的免费剪名单上
Now, I get why that white boy makes your free haircut list.
默♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里 尼尔森·曼德拉 理查德·朗德垂 迈克尔·乔丹 艾尔·帕西诺 帕特·莱利 不需要付钱 其他人必须付 不赊账
《教父》和《疤面煞星》
The Godfather and Scarface
确保了他永远能在贫民区畅行无阻
guaranteed that man an eternal ghetto pass.
还有《情枭的黎明》
Carlito's Way, too.
-但是帕特·莱利 -嗯
- But Pat Riley? - Yeah.
为什么这家店这么喜欢帕特·莱利
Why does Pat Riley get so much love in this shop?
嗯 就连那臭小子德雷克·菲舍的
Right. Even punk-ass Derek Fisher
总冠军戒指都比帕特·莱利多
got more rings than Pat Riley.
知道啦
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
帕特·莱利当教练时 尼克斯队打得够血性
'Cause the Knicks played like men when Pat Riley was head coach.
奥克利和尤因在内线势不可挡
Oakley and Ewing went hard in the paint.
加上安东尼·梅森和约翰·斯塔克斯
Plus Anthony Mason and John Starks?
他们的外线突破能要你的命
Drive the lane, you might go home in a body bag.
说得好
All right, now I heard that.
后来图片分享
Later with all that Instagramming,
"兄弟篮球"那套扯淡
"Let's all max contract on the same team together" bullcrap
如今成了主流
passing as competition nowadays.
帕特·莱利当上迈阿密热火队总经理后
Didn't Pat Riley sign those Instagram dudes down in Miami
不是签了图片分享上的人吗
when he became the GM?
或许吧
Maybe.
但詹皇确实很强 他的球技无可挑剔
But King James is the truth. LeBron can ball.
给钱 卢克 你说"扯淡"了
Now pay up, Luke. You said "bullcrap."
"扯淡"不算粗口 我不爆粗口
"Bullcrap" ain't a curse, man. I don't curse.
"我不爆粗口"
"I don't curse."
你也不理发 黑鬼
You don't cut hair either, negro.
真的 你究竟在这儿做什么啊
Like, really, what do you do up in here, bruh?
我扫头发 沙米克
I sweep hair, Shameek.
我还拖地 我还洗毛巾
I also mop, I wash the towels,
我还把那块玻璃窗擦得一尘不染
and I make sure that plate glass window stays spotless.
这叫工作 你是永远不会理解的
It's called work. Something you would never understand.
少年队加油
这可是《灌篮》
Slam Magazine...
好多教练靠这玩意选人呢 小子
Coaches used to live up in this piece, son.
凯文·奥利的头还是老爹给剪的
Kevin Ollie got a shape-up right there from Pop's.
皮蒂诺也是
Pitino, too.
时髦 拉风 那是我的范儿
Stylin' and profilin', that's my work.
-懂了吧 -嗯 让他知道
- See what I'm sayin'? Yeah? - Yeah. Tell him.
真的
For real?
篮球教练
道格·里弗斯找你了吗 沙米克
Doc Rivers, uh, call you yet, Shameek?
好了 别惹事
Whoa, all right. Play nice.
-你连头都剪不起 -告诉你
- You can't even afford a haircut. - Hey, you know what?
-我受够了... -什么
- I'm about sick and tired of... - What?
你受够了什么
You sick and tired of what?
受够了尼克斯队总输球
About sick and tired of the Knicks losin' all the time, man!
那里还有头发
You got some hair, too, right there.
-我还没完事呢 -你完了
- I'm not finished. - Yes, you are.
-律师 -别触我霉头 老爹
- Hey, Counselor. - Aw, don't jinx me, Pop.
我还没通过律师考试呢
I haven't even passed the bar yet.
你会的
Oh, you will.
朗尼 你今晚有课 走吧
Lonnie, you got Kumon tonight. Let's go.
走 孩子 听妈妈的话
Come on, boy, you heard your mama.
走吧
Let's get moving.
别逼我再说一遍
Don't make me repeat myself.
卢克
Hey, Luke.
你什么时候下班
What time you get off?
这份工作结束后我还得马上赶去做另一份
I got another job I go to right after I leave this one.
黑人工作 这没什么不对
Black man working. Ain't nothing wrong with that.
我们至少该找时间喝杯咖啡
Well, we should at least try to get some coffee some time.
或许你有一日会需要律师
Maybe you'll need a lawyer one day.
希望你到时有名片了
Hopefully, you'll have some cards by then.
一定替我向贝茜带好
Be sure and tell Bessie I said hey.
我会的
I will.
为什么那样一个拿公文包的美女
How's a woman that fine with a briefcase
会对一个拿扫帚的男人投怀送抱
gonna throw it at a brother with a broom?
不懂了吧 小子
That's what you don't get, youngin.
全看你有没有魅力了
Either you have it or you don't.
我当然有了
Oh, I know I got it.
该死
Shit.
看到墙上的字了吗
See the words... right there on the wall.
不许说粗话
-给钱 -得了 老爹
- Pay up. - Come on, Pop.
你又来了
Huh, there you go again.
我出狱后戒了一切
I shook everything else after I got out.
香烟 偏执
Cigarettes, paranoia...
但踱步
But the pacing?
我也会这样
I do it, too.
又是因为瑞瓦吗
Reva again?
永远是
Reva always.
已经过了够久了
Look, it's been long enough.
给帕蒂打电♥话♥吧 她是个好女人
Give Patty a call. She's a good woman.
我不怎么喝咖啡
I don't drink coffee much.
我觉得她也是
I don't think she does either.
就像她说的 "这没什么不对"
Like she said, "Ain't nothing wrong with that."
等我准备好 自然就准备好了
When I'm ready, I'm ready.
但你迟早会想来杯温暖黝黑的东西
But you'll want a cup of something hot and dark sooner or later...
金钟铁罩先生
Mr. Bulletproof.
你又乱起外号♥了 老爹
There you go with the nicknames, Pop.
你说你的救生圈炮♥友♥
You said your rebound chick
拿一把猎枪近距离
took a shotgun at point-blank range...
抵住了你的下巴
pointed it under your chin,
然后开了枪
and pulled the trigger.
我现在还偶尔头疼呢
I still get the occasional headache.
对你来说不是事 神力侠
Not a problem for you, Power Man.
我喜欢看你做那种事
I love it when you do stuff like that.
我就是觉得 你该出去帮助大家
You should be out there helping people, that's all,
像城里其他那些人
like them other fellas downtown.
瑞瓦以前也这么说
Reva used to say the same thing.
她是对的
Yeah, well, she was right.
你就从不想想你本可以帮助的人吗
You don't ever think about all the people you could help?
你该有点野心
You should be more ambitious.
如果我的野心就是扫扫头发
What if my ambition is to sweep hair...
洗洗盘子
wash dishes...
求别人不打扰呢
and be left the hell alone?
那就浪费了
Well, that would be a waste.
你以为这一切是我想要的吗
You think I asked for any of this?
我被陷害 被打
I was framed, beaten...
像只热带鱼似的被关起来观察
and put in some tank like an exotic fish.
出来时
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表