剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
Stephanie was his server... in more ways than one.
我拍了下来
I videotaped it.
我不过是把这事告诉了希金斯先生
I merely conveyed that information to Mr. Higgins
让他做出合适的决定
so he could make the appropriate decision.
我们挣了上亿美元
We made hundreds of millions of dollars
因为他投票同意了并购
when he voted to approve the merger.
股票都是合法购买♥♥的
The stock was purchased legally
用的钱是我卖♥♥掉家族枪♥支♥生意得来的
with money that I used from selling off the family gun business.
两千万的投资能价值数十亿
A $20 million investment could be worth billions.
枪♥支♥ 我们的钱是那么来的吗
Guns? That's where our money really comes from?
当年 是赌场和妓院
Back in the day, dice and coochie.
后来是枪♥支♥ 从未做过毒品
Then guns. Never drugs.
-你不介意吗 -当然不介意
- And you're okay with that? - Uh, abso-damn-lutely.
你要往前走
You play it forward.
你曾祖母是贫民窟的慈善家
Your great-grandmother was a ghetto philanthropist.
你堂亲康奈尔资助了我所有的竞选
Your cousin Cornell financed all of my campaigns.
现在 我是个正经慈善家了
Now, I am a legit philanthropist.
这就是美国方式 姑娘
That's the American way, girl.
-你是个坏蛋和骗子 -我服务哈莱姆
- You are a crook and a liar. - I serve Harlem.
是的 我会不惜一切
And, yes, I will do whatever it takes.
你的职业也没那么干净 亲爱的
Your profession is not too pristine, my dear.
你从没有为了
You never took money from a
大局拿可疑制药公♥司♥的钱吗
shady pharmaceutical company for a greater good?
所以我的药都来自土地
That's why my medicine comes from the ground.
就为了不作恶
To do no harm.
为了大好处而作小恶
It's better to do a little harm for a whole lot of good
总比不作恶也毫无好处强
than it is to do no harm for jack shit.
没有那些钱 也不会有雪莉·奇泽姆大楼
Without that money, there's no Shirley Chisholm Complex,
不会有家庭第一计划
no Family First Initiative.
你想要真♥相♥ 这就是
You wanted the truth. There it is.
你想要它干净 就帮我把它洗干净
You want it clean? Help me clean it up.
你是治愈者 治愈它吧
You're the healer. Heal this.
马克·希金斯在哪
Where is Mark Higgins?
他那晚离开这里后我就没再见过他
I haven't seen him since he left here that night.
这也是实话
And that's the truth also.
你埋下种子总会脏了手
You can't plant a seed without getting your hands dirty.
种子已经种下 浇了水
The seeds have been planted. They've been watered.
我不再摆弄泥土了 蒂尔达 我洗手了
I'm done with the dirt. Tilda, I washed my hands.
我要你跟我一起去收割作物
I want you with me when we reap the harvest
让哈莱姆再度崛起
and Harlem rises again.
你没事吧
You okay?
就是 你是个大人物 真英雄
It's just that you're a big deal. A real hero.
我父亲 我叔叔 我弟弟 他们都很敬仰你
My father, my uncles, my little brother, they all look up to you.
-你想拍照吗 -你介意吗
- You want a picture? - Would you mind?
-不介意 -好
- Sure. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
那案卷哪去了
The hell is that file?
在南迪桌子里 本该还是我的桌子的
It's in Nandi's desk. Should still be my desk.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你还在担心翰弗莱的事
You're still worried about that Haverland thing, huh?
当然
Hell, yeah.
那混♥蛋♥在骗
That asshole is scamming
老太太的社保支票
little old ladies out of their social checks.
我知道 但我证明不了
I know it. I just can't prove it.
翰弗莱很聪明 好吗 你得
Haverland is smart, all right? So, what you gotta do...
你得想办法比他聪明
you gotta figure out how you're gonna be smarter.
抓到他实证
Put a pin in this dude.
-我可能有办法 -怎么办
- I might have a solution. - Yeah?
你知道梅格吗 证物室坐办公桌的
You know, uh, Meg? Sits behind the desk in evidence room?
大腿梅格吗
Big Leg Meg?
她每10分钟都会出去一趟抽烟
She's in and out of that room every ten minutes to go smoke.
我们只需要 等在外面
So all we gotta do, wait outside,
等她出来 我们就进去 去后面
she comes out, we go in, head in the back,
拿个三四盎司的白粉 海♥洛♥因♥什么的
grab three, four ounces of blow, H, whatever.
我们找到翰弗莱 叫他停车
We'll put the tail on Haverland, pull his ass over...
"驾照和行驶证" "好"
"License and registration." "Sure--"
后座上那是什么
What's that on the backseat?
请下车 先生 你被捕了
Step out of the car, sir. You're under arrest."
紧接着 他就会跪在地上
Next thing you know, he's on all fours,
在里克斯监狱哭爹喊娘
begging for his mommy in Rikers.
而且如果他有罪就不算栽赃
It ain't a set-up if he's guilty.
你也说了 他有罪
And you said it, he's guilty.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You are such an asshole.
骗到你了吧
I had you.
你怎么那么好骗 你得改改
Why you so gullible? You gotta work on that.
是啊
Yeah, I do.
-告诉你 -怎么
- Tell you what. - What?
要真那么简单还好了 是吧
Be nice if it was that easy, though, wouldn't it?
只有一条路 遵纪守法 不行
This thing works one way. The letter of the law, no.
是啊 我就是这么教你的
That's right. That's just the way I taught ya.
-是啊 -很好 警官
- Right. - Very good, Officer.
我需要乐乐
I needed that.
要去莱诺克斯酒吧再来一杯吗
You wanna grab another one down at the Lenox Lounge?
-不了 得回家见厄尔 -有安排吗
- Nah. Gotta get home and see Earl. - Big plans?
我告诉他可以晚睡 跟我一起看大都会队的比赛
I told him he could wait up, watch the Mets game with me.
那挺好啊 除了是看大都会的比赛
That sounds great except for the Mets part.
真像个倒霉的洋基队球迷
Spoken like a true, sad and sorry-ass Yankee fan.
是啊 但我们赢比赛
Yeah, but we win.
你们会输的
You lose.
-晚安了 搭档 -回头见
- Night, partner. - Catch you when I catch you.
我给了你一周拿到我需要的 时间不多
I gave you a week to get me what I need. The clock is ticking.
你太迟了 玛莉娅已经洗白了
You're too late. Mariah's gone legit.
你只是在保护你哥们沙兹
You're just protecting your homeboy Shades.
我什么都没找到
Look, I got nothing.
你怎么不向其他你抓的人施压
Why don't you just lean on the other guy you pinched?
-他总会开口的 -谁
- He'll talk eventually. - Who?
雷雷
Ray Ray.
雷雷 雷雷是谁
Ray Ray? Who the hell is Ray Ray?
那不是意外
It wasn't an accident.
拉斐 别 不要这么想
Rafe, no. No, okay? You can't think that.
那是惩罚
It was punishment.
是上帝
It was God.
他...
He's... he's...
他在为我做的事报复我
he's paying me back for all the things that I've done.
所以我才没锁枪
That's why I left the gun unlocked.
所以厄尔才找到了它
That's why Earl found it.
不
No.
听我说
Listen to me.
上帝不会那么做的
God wouldn't do that.
他知道你是个好警♥察♥
He knows that you are a good cop.
而且是更好的人 我会陪伴你的
And an even better man. Hey, and I'm here for you.
好 谢谢 谢谢
Okay, okay. Thank you. Thank you.
这栋大楼是个新开始
This complex is a new beginning.
我们都知道有时候
And we all know how hard it can be
重新再来是多难
sometimes starting over.
但是
But...
我们要一起做到
we will do it together.
我们携手 让哈莱姆崛起
Together, Harlem rises.
她总会崛起
She always does.
她只会这样
That's all she knows how to do.
家庭第一
Family first!
永远如此
Always!
来吧 欢迎回家 哈莱姆 进来吧
Come on. Welcome home, Harlem! Come on in!
进来吧 回家吧 哈莱姆
Come on in! Come on in! Come home, Harlem!
大家请冷静 大家请冷静
Please! Please, everyone, calm down. Everyone, calm down.
你还来做派对了
You do parties now?
因为我有亲戚下周过15岁生日
'Cause my cousin's quinceañera is next week.
别胡扯了 你跟牙买♥♥加人是一伙儿的吗
Cut the shit. Are you with the Jamaicans?
巨蝮蛇在哪
Where's Bushmaster?
巨蝮蛇 在哪
Bushmaster? Where?
大家玩得开心吗
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表