剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
你不能丢下我
You don't leave me behind,
尤其是你打算做蠢事的时候
especially when you're gonna do something stupid.
听着 每次我看到米丝蒂的胳膊
Look, every time I look at Misty's arm,
或者说曾经是她胳膊的空袖子
or... or what used to be her arm,
我都会想到你 和可能发生的事
I think of you and what could have happened.
你以为我就不这样了吗
You don't think I do the same thing?
这是我们要冒的险
That's the risk that we take.
不 她冒了那个险 我也是
No, she takes that risk. I take that risk.
那是我们的工作 不是你的
That's our job, not yours!
你也不是不可战胜的
You're not invincible!
总会有人想到办法伤害你
Somebody's gonna figure out how to hurt you.
他们已经想到了
They already have.
我不能失去你
I can't lose you.
我爱你
I love you.
你不会失去我的
You can't lose me.
女人
Woman...
你真是让我头疼
you are a pain in my ass.
你知道吗
You know that?
你也没不让人省心
You're no picnic, either.
所以我们才合得来
That's why this works.
-卢克·凯奇 谁啊 -是糖糖
- Luke Cage. Who's this? - It's Sugar, man.
说好的 糖糖 否则我要坏了
Make it sweet, Sugar, or I'll be bitter.
我听到了些事
I heard some shit.
我开车送阿图罗的手下去了弗农山
Drove some cats that work for Arturo out to Mount Vernon.
他们是去参加在苏的约会地点举办的单身派对
They were going to a bachelor party out at Sue's Rendezvous.
喝得烂醉
Drunk off they asses.
总之 我听到他们用英语说
Anyway, what I heard them say in English
河边有一批货
was about a shipment near the river.
-河边 -嗯 谁能想到去那里看
- The river? - Yeah. Who would ever think to look there?
你披的是我的衣服
You're in my cape.
随你吧 神力侠
Whatever, Power Man.
是我
It's me.
他上钩了
He took the bait.
我的钱呢
Where's my money?
你怎么出来了 你没有假释资格
What the hell are you doing out? You ain't eligible for parole.
原本是没有
I wasn't.
但因为你们那位斯卡夫 我的定罪被推♥翻♥了
They tossed my conviction, thanks to your man Scarfe.
什么
What?
是啊
I know, right?
我简直乐坏了
I was ecstatic.
我倒想像从前那样
I would take the nigga out for a drink,
带你去喝一杯 但是
like back in the day, but...
是啊
Yeah.
看来我得感谢你非法逮捕我了
Uh, well... I guess I can thank you for arresting me illegally.
小子 那事跟我没关系
Nigga, I ain't have shit to do with that.
就算有关系 现在我一罪不两罚了
Even if you did, it's double jeopardy, sugar.
漏洞最棒了
Got to love the loopholes.
要我说 这才让美国再次伟大起来了
Make America great again if you ask me.
没人问你什么
Ain't nobody ask you shit.
虽说是你逮捕了我
I know you arrested me and everything,
但天呐 你可真性感
but, God, baby, you fine as hell.
跟我混吧 我会照顾你的
Why don't you roll with me, huh? I could take care of you.
就凭你的情况 我们不愁没处停车
Given your whole condition, we'd always find a parking spot.
我带你去快活林赌场 玩独臂大盗
Let me take you to Foxwoods. Play the one-armed bandit.
想想吧 亲爱的
Think about it, sweetheart.
你平常不喝那个
That's not your usual.
这是我奶奶的最爱
It's my grandmother's favorite.
今天是她诞辰
It's her birthday today.
为什么要纪念你恨的人
Why celebrate someone you hate?
家人就是这样
That's what family is for.
就是恨才特别
It's the hate that makes it special.
蟑螂是对的
Cockroach is right.
我们可以把股份降到最小
We can minimize our stake
继续一直拿无风险不间断的收入
and still see perpetual risk-free money.
如果选阿图罗三世 我们不能卖♥♥最好的价钱
By going with Arturo III, we are not selling for top dollar.
但把枪卖♥♥给一个
But we protect Harlem
靠谱的人 而不是疯子 这能保护哈莱姆
by giving our guns to somebody who is stable and not a lunatic.
你知道五亿美元能怎样提升
Do you know what a half billion dollars will do
我的家族名声吗
for my family's name?
我姓迪拉德
My name is Dillard...
但我却走不出斯托克斯的阴影
but I'm haunted by being a Stokes.
一桩交易就能改变那一切
One deal changes all of that.
你可以拥有全世界的金钱
You could have all the money in the world,
在某些人看来 你还是一个黑鬼
you still ain't nothing but a nigga to some people.
是黑鬼女士
Ms. Nigga.
难道你没受够这些鬼扯吗
Tell me you're not sick of all this bullshit.
你不想试试做埃尔南
Don't you want to give Hernan a chance,
而不是沙兹吗
instead of Shades?
阿图罗今晚就会结账
Arturo will settle tonight.
我甚至提前送了他点礼物
I even gave him some presents upfront...
以示好意
to sweeten the deal.
我信任你
I trust you, man.
我从没这么信任过谁
Like no one else.
你让我神魂颠倒
You rock me.
梅林
我不懂
I don't understand.
我也不懂
Neither do I.
都拍下来了
Got it all, man.
-你怎么在这儿 -哈莱姆英雄应用
- Yo, man, what are you doing here? - Harlem's Hero app, man.
每次有人看到你 你都会被标记
Every time someone spots you, you get tagged.
就像你的专属位智
It's like Waze, for you.
我猜猜 你打算发到网上 是吗
Let me guess. You gonna post it, right?
当然了
You know it!
随你吧 我看上去如何
Whatever, man. So how do I look?
你真是一副超级英雄范儿
You on that superhero shit for real,
衣衫褴褛的 太有样了
all tattered and shit. Straight official.
算了吧
Forget this, man.
我是卢克·凯奇
Yo, I'm Luke Cage.
你烧不死我 炸不死我
You can't burn me, you can't blast me,
你更不能打倒我
and you definitely can't break me.
你想试我 来吧
You wanna test me? Step up.
我就在这儿 我哪都不去 你知道去哪找我
I'm right here. I ain't going nowhere. You know where to find me.
我就是哈莱姆 哈莱姆就是我
I am Harlem, and Harlem is me.
太帅了
Dab on 'em!
拿钱吧 黑人 拿钱吧
Get paid, black man! Get paid!
警监
Captain.
奈特警探
Detective Knight!
你什么时候从中城区凶案组调来的
When did you transfer from Midtown Homicide?
因为瑞德里当上了副局长
Oh, when Ridley made deputy chief
被调到了警局总部
and got transferred to One Police Plaza.
无意冒犯 但你来干什么
Not to be impolite, but what are you doing here?
我回来了
I'm back.
只有傻瓜才会舍弃
Only a fool walks away from
四分之三养老金终身免税
three-quarters pension, tax-free for life.
你有很多特点 但你可不傻
You're a lot of things, but you're nobody's fool.
我不想要紫心勋章
I don't want a Purple Heart.
我想要回我的工作
I want my job back.
你还没准备好
You're not ready.
做招牌女郎吗 当然了
To be a poster child? You're damn right.
蟑螂出来了
Cockroach got out.
我在杂货店外碰到了那混♥蛋♥
Ran into his ass outside the damn grocery store.
还有多少案子因为斯卡夫被推♥翻♥了
How many other cases got bounced because of Scarfe?
30多件
As many as 30.
那我要把他们一一送回去
Well, then I'm gonna put them all back, one at a time.
该死 发生了什么
Damn, boy. What happened?
阿图罗·雷三世归你了
Arturo Rey III is all yours.
他的车停在外面
His car's parked outside.
还老三呢
El Tercero, my ass.
这是一发犹大子弹和犹大枪的残片
This is a part of a Judas bullet and a Judas gun.
-这就铁定要蹲联邦监狱了吧 -当然
- That's automatic federal time, right? - Hell, yeah.
或许足以让阿图罗开口
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表