剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
这绝对是巨蝮蛇干的
Look, this has Bushmaster written all over it.
这种夸张的场面
The flair for the dramatic.
但没有证据 这对我没用
But no real proof. This doesn't help me.
证据是直觉
Proof is an instinct.
他要去对付玛莉娅 我毫不怀疑
He's going after Mariah. I have no doubt about it.
食人鱼死了 你觉得巨蝮蛇已经得到他要的了吗
So, with Piranha dead, you think Bushmaster got what he wanted?
看上去是的
It sure as hell looks that way.
如果你的理论没错
If your theory's right,
玛莉娅会失去夜店和钱
Mariah will have lost the club and the money.
一切一切
Everything.
那这给了我绝佳的机会和筹码
This gives me the perfect opportunity, and leverage,
尤其加上我的线人已经给了我的
especially with what my CI has already given me.
"筹码"
"Leverage"?
等等 你是想跟玛莉娅谈交易吗
Wait. Are you looking to cut a deal with Mariah?
我只是想停止流血
All I am looking to do is to stop the bloodshed
拯救生命
and save some lives.
你当年的舞会女伴是个冷血杀人犯
Your old prom date is a stone-cold murderer.
不能放过她 别跟她谈判
She doesn't get a pass. Do not negotiate with her.
-我清楚自己在做什么 -你才不呢
- I know what I'm doing. - No, you don't!
昨天还想拿子弹栽赃蟑螂的女人
This from a woman who was planting a bullet
还好意思跟我说这话
to frame Cockroach yesterday,
今天我去找她帮忙 她还拒绝了我
and who turned me down when I came to her today for help.
你说得对 我是担心变成斯卡夫
You're right. I was afraid of becoming Scarfe.
但更糟的是变成你
But what's worse is becoming you.
动摇 腐♥败♥
Compromised and corrupt.
你没有资历
You don't have the seniority
或资格质疑我的决心
or the balls to ever question my commitment.
知道吗 我是没有资历
You know what? I don't have the seniority.
也没有资格
And I don't have balls.
但我想怎么质疑你就怎么质疑你
But I can question your smarts as much as I damn well please,
因为我已经不是警♥察♥了
'cause I'm not a cop anymore.
他想跟玛莉娅做交易
He wants to cut a deal with Mariah.
我还以为他至少还有灵魂呢
I thought at least he had a soul.
跟玛莉娅那样的人
Hard to have a soul
打交道时很难保住灵魂
when you're dealing with somebody like Mariah.
你丢了食人鱼
Look, you lost Piranha.
我丢了坎迪斯 总有救不了的人
I lost Candace. You can't save them all.
是吗 谁说的
Yeah? Says who?
多谢你打给我 米丝蒂
I appreciate the call, Misty,
但是你和凯奇得走了
but you and Cage need to go.
这是规矩
It's protocol.
贝利 有人被鱼杀了
Bailey, dudes are getting murdered by fish.
我们现在已经顾不上规矩了
I think we are way past protocol at this point.
你们都觉得规矩不适用
Both of y'all think the rules don't apply.
可怜的食人鱼被用来钓更大的鱼
Poor Piranha was used as bait to lure a bigger fish.
希望这值得 英雄
Hope it was worth it, hero.
南迪 你最好别瞎折腾
Nandi, you need to sit your ass down.
你去试镜《美国之声》得了
Why don't you go audition for The Voice or some shit
因为警♥察♥你是没做好
'cause this cop work isn't really working out for you.
继续扯淡吧 我会去你葬礼上唱歌♥的
Keep talking shit, and I'll be singing at your funeral.
-贱婊 拜托 -够了 够了
- Bitch, please. - Enough, okay? Enough.
我们输了
We lost.
没谁的办法更好
No one's way was better.
不 南迪 并不值得
And no, Nandi, it wasn't worth it.
食人鱼的妈妈还在哈莱姆什么地方
Piranha's mama's still here somewhere in Harlem.
那是他唯一的亲人
Only family he's got left.
家人是好事
Family is a good thing.
或许吧
It can be.
我回头找你
I'll, um... catch you later.
在鱼缸里
In a fish tank?
等我们处理完毕
By the time we process the evidence
在犯罪现场以及食人鱼家里
that we found at the crime scene
和办公室里发现的证据
and from Piranha's home and office,
我相信我们会找到证据证明阿特柔斯塑料并购案
I'm pretty sure we're gonna find evidence of insider trading
有内线交易存在
when it comes to the Atreus Plastics merger.
好啊 证♥监♥会♥惩戒你
So, fine. The SEC spanks you.
这是你的初犯
It's your first offense.
有本·多诺万做你的律师
With Ben Donovan as your lawyer,
再加上你答应归还钱款
and you promise to return the money,
家政女王 曾因股票案被定罪坐牢
就像玛莎·斯图尔特
that's Martha Stewart shit.
但等我们深入调查你是哪来的巨额款项投资
But when we dig deeper into how you got the millions to invest,
那时就好玩了
that's when it gets fun.
如果我们有证据证明你参与了
If we have evidence to prove that you were part of a
更大规模的阴谋
larger conspiracy,
墨西哥毒枭
那就要像埃尔·查博了
that's El Chapo shit.
但如果你跟我做交易
But if you cut a deal with me,
说你经营非法生意是受了你死去的堂亲
and say that you were coerced into running something
和他的手下 埃尔南·阿尔瓦雷斯的
by your late cousin and his henchman
胁迫
Hernan Alvarez,
你自己并不能掌控局面
that you got in over your head,
公众会支持你的
the public will stand behind you.
你可以脱罪 你把阿尔瓦雷斯先生
You walk, you connect Mr. Alvarez
跟巨蝮蛇的这档子事联♥系♥起来
with this whole Bushmaster thing,
他们都会进监狱
they'll both end up in custody,
而你还能在政♥治♥场上留点资本
and you still have some salt left over in the political arena.
政客 曾因毒品罪被捕入狱
后来又重出政坛
那就像马里昂·巴里了
That's Marion Barry shit.
决定权在你
The decision's yours.
你想怎么生活 一直逃避巨蝮蛇
How do you want to live your life? On the run from Bushmaster?
还是一直逃避我们
Or on the run from us?
再见 托米
Bye, Tommy.
我是真心的
And I did mean it.
见到你真好
It was good to see you.
我还在乎你 玛 我永远都会在乎你
I still care about you, May. I always will.
我不希望看到你受伤
I don't want to see you hurt.
哪怕你已经变成了这样
Even after what you've become.
脱身吧
Get out.
别落得康奈尔的下场
Don't go out like him. Like Cornell.
挽救你自己吧 玛莉娅 还有蒂尔达
Save yourself, Mariah. And Tilda.
你怎么知道她需要什么
What do you know about what she needs,
我的家人需要什么
what my family needs?
我知道你生她时差点死了
I know that you almost died when you gave birth to her.
-闭嘴 -她知道她究竟多大吗
- Shut up. - Does she even know her real age?
我叫你闭嘴了
I said shut up.
-她知道她真正的父亲是谁吗 -给我闭嘴
- Does she know who her real daddy is? - Shut the hell up!
我们完了
We're done!
托米 等等
Tommy. Wait.
让我想想
Just let me think.
但如果你真的在乎我
But if you really care about me,
绝不能让蒂尔达知道
Tilda cannot know.
早上之前决定
You have till the morning.
开曼银行
余额
议员女士
Madam Councilwoman.
他拿走了
He took it.
都被巨蝮蛇拿走了
Bushmaster took it all!
我们不安全了 我们得走了
We're not safe. We have to get out of here.
去找上蒂尔达
Get Tilda.
回宅子
Go to the brownstone.
我保险箱里有钱 我们做私人飞机走
I've got money in the safe. We'll take a jet.
-我这就去 -快去
- I'm on it. - Go! Go!
枪♥支♥本就是你的
The gun connect was yours to begin with.
再加上你为水腹蛇和响尾蛇出的力
Plus all that work you put in with Cottonmouth and Diamondback.
你是国王 她却把你当男宠
You the king, and she treating you like a jump-off.
她不那么想我
She doesn't see me like that.
她只对家人忠诚 而你不是家人
She's only loyal to family. And you ain't family.
食人鱼都不是我们现在面对的
Piranha's not even the most important thing
最要紧的事
in front of us right now.
我们得找出内鬼
We gotta find that snitch.
那简单 是糖糖
That's easy. It's Sugar.
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表