剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
玛莉娅在绝后患
Mariah is cleaning house.
打给阿尔瓦雷斯先生吗
Calling Mr. Alvarez?
进了语♥音♥信箱
Straight to voice mail.
你说不会是他干的吧
You don't think it's him doing this?
不会 我担心他已经死了
No. I'm worried he's already dead.
你怎么进来的
How the hell did you get in here?
你得帮我
You need to help me.
告诉你妈妈 我绝不会告密 绝不会
Tell your mother I'd never rat. I'd never roll over.
怎么回事
What's going on?
几乎所有曾在
Just about anybody that's
哈莱姆天堂工作的人都死了
ever worked at Harlem's Paradise is dead.
该死 亚历克斯
Damn it, Alex!
你比任何人都更清楚她的为人
You knew who she was better than anyone.
你该趁有机会时供出她的
You should've walked when you had the chance.
我想的
I wanted to.
但我不能
I just couldn't. She...
她有种魅力
She has a way.
她是爱你的
But she does love you.
这我知道
I know that much.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
请走吧 要不我要报♥警♥了
Please, leave. Before I call the police.
她很危险
Look, she's dangerous.
哪怕她没想
Even if she doesn't mean to be.
她忍♥不住 她是斯托克斯家的人
She can't help it. She's a Stokes.
你在冥想吗
You meditating?
不是我的风格
Not my style.
我的手♥机♥都响炸了
My phone has been blowing up.
所有我认识的为她工作过的人都死了
Everyone I know that's ever worked for her is now gone.
死人不能作证
Dead people can't testify.
我得去见玛莉娅
I gotta see Mariah.
不能让她再在我刚补好的墙上撕开个口子
Before she reopens the hole in the wall I just patched up.
我同意 你别无选择
I agree. You've got no other choice.
-她找你麻烦了吗 -没有 她不会的
- She coming at your people? - No. And she won't.
我不知道为什么 但我喜欢你 糖糖
I don't know why, but I like you, Sugar.
你当初为什么开始给斯托克斯家干
Why did you ever start working for the Stokes?
我在圣尼克廉租♥房♥♥长大
I came up in St. Nick Projects,
跟泰迪·莱利[歌♥手]只隔了三扇门
three doors down from Teddy Riley.
真的
Word?
我不会唱歌♥
I couldn't sing,
但我能把一个四分卫打得找不到北
but I could knock the snot out of a quarterback.
每个学校都来找我 姑娘们叫着我的名字
Every school came to see me. Girls screaming my name...
所以他们喊我糖糖
That's why they call me Sugar.
我是风云人物
I was the man...
直到我扭了膝盖
till I twisted my knee.
那是我唯一的机会
That was my shot.
我还以为我完了
I thought I was done.
然后议员女士 玛莉娅·迪拉德
Then this councilwoman, Mariah Dillard,
为我支付了格兰布林的学费
paid for my tuition at Grambling,
虽然我已经不能打球了
even though I couldn't play.
而我辍学后
And even after I dropped out,
水腹蛇又给了我份工作 让我能挣钱养家
Cottonmouth gave me a job and kept food on my table.
我怎么能拒绝
How could I say no to that?
这就是权力
That's the thing about power.
人们不在乎你怎么得到的它
People don't care how you get it.
重点是你怎么用
It's all about how you use it.
是啊
Right.
我就是想把这事想清楚
Just trying to wrap my head around this thing, that's all.
我想促成和平 如果真有那回事的话
I'm trying to broker a peace, if there is such a thing.
跟做外交官没什么区别 是吧
Ain't no different than being a diplomat, right?
厉害的基辛格 我赞同
Kick-ass Kissinger. I'm with it.
信不信由你
Believe it or not...
玛莉娅真的爱哈莱姆
Mariah really does love Harlem.
我也是
So do I.
我也是
So do I.
手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
快点
Now!
想得美
Nice try.
用别的名字把我列进探视名单
Put me on the list under a different name,
我要单独跟她谈
and I speak to her alone.
我的宝贝 不 我的亚历克斯 不要啊
My baby! No! My Alex! Please, no!
为什么
Why?
亚历克斯
Alex!
放开我 不要 亚历克斯
Let go of me! No! Alex!
你动不了我
There's nothing you can do to me.
但我还能对你
But there is so much...
做很多事
that I can do to you.
我不撒谎
I ain't gonna front.
你告密时 我很受伤
I was hurt when you snitched.
你爱过我吗
Did you ever love me?
我还爱着你
I still love you.
胜过奇吗
Harder than Che?
瞧
See?
这就是你不能理解的
That's what you never understood.
你在大学里时 那感觉很真
When you're away at college, this feels real.
但你毕业后 情况就变了
But when you graduate, it's different.
我对你本是一心一意
I was committed to you.
完全投入
Everything.
他最终本也会懂的
He would've figured that out eventually.
我和你本可以永远一起统治哈莱姆
Me and you could've ruled Harlem together. Forever.
别
Mmm, don't.
不 你必须听听
No. No, 'cause you need to hear this.
是你跟我说什么光明
You talked to me about the light.
做埃尔南 放下沙兹
About being Hernan and putting Shades away.
但是你出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂
But you were the one who sold your soul.
为了什么呢
And for what?
一个你恨的姓氏的遗产
The legacy of some... some last name that you hate?
你只需要按我说的 把夜店给我
All you had to do was give me the club, like I asked you.
或是卖♥♥掉那副该死的画
Or sell that... that goddamn painting.
那这一切都不会发生
And none of this would have happened.
我们就可以在外面做我们想做的了
We would have been out there, doing our thing.
我真是受够了这一切
I really am done with all this shit,
这还得感谢你
and I have you to thank for that.
别走
Don't leave.
我已经不得不在这里杀了人
I already had to off somebody in here.
我还得再那么做
I'm gonna have to do it again.
我给你点建议
Let me give you some advice.
黑帮对黑帮 这现在是你的生活了
Gangster to gangster. This is your life now.
脑袋不停地转
Your head on a swivel.
永远没法信任谁
No one you can ever trust.
别担心
Don't worry.
你有天赋
You're a natural.
埃尔南
Hernan.
再见 宝贝
Bye, baby.
蒂尔达打来了 她想见你了
Tilda just called. She's ready to see you.
好啊 见完拉倒
Fine. Let's get it over with.
该死 我以为她喜欢那孩子呢
Damn. I thought she liked that kid.
玛莉娅不会"喜欢"谁
Mariah has no like in her.
你见到糖糖了吗
Have you seen Sugar?
没有
Nah.
我得见她
I need to see her.
干什么
What for?
了结
Closure.
你能把我加入探视名单吗
Look, can you get me on the list?
威胁我的案子吗 绝不
And jeopardize my case? Hell, no.
那婊♥子♥在牢里还能杀人
Look, that bitch is in jail, and she is still murdering people.
就算我不能证明
Even if I can't prove it.
所以更该有人去跟她讲讲道理了
All the more reason for somebody to talk some sense into her.
怎么 你不信任我啊
What? You don't trust me?
我是暗地里信任你的
Oh, I trust you implicitly,
但你不是合适的人选 卢克 对不起
but you're not the right person for this, Luke. I'm sorry.
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表