剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
To build a bigger foundation for Pop's dream.
我也有梦想 波比
I have dreams, too, Bobby.
能先让我喘口气吗
Can I breathe first?
-你平衡感不好 -扯淡 那就是个球
- You're off-balance. - Bullshit. It's a ball.
不 挺好 神经还在 你还有感觉
No, it's good. The nerves are still there. You have sensation.
别那么看着我
Don't look at me like that.
如果再来一次 我也会那么做 职责所在
If I had to do it again, I would. It's the job, okay?
就是有风险
It's the risk.
但我不需要你可怜
But I don't need your pity.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我知道我们不该谈这个
I know we're not supposed to talk about it.
也没人会知道
And no one is ever gonna
马特·默多克在中城圈下做了什么
know what Matt Murdock did under Midland Circle.
还有你为我和科琳做了什么
Or what you did for me and Colleen.
这不是可怜
It's not pity.
是感激
It's appreciation.
你想感激我 克莱尔
Look, you wanna appreciate me, Claire...
就抓住你所拥有的
hold on to what you got.
让卢克明白
And make Luke realize
不管他多喜欢去努力抗争
that no matter how much he loves fighting the fight,
抗争是不会喜欢他的
it's not gonna love him back.
我懂 米丝蒂 真的
I hear you, Misty. I really do.
对手呢
Rivals?
我们没有对手
We ain't got none.
你扑了那么多火 却总有下一场
All those fires you put out, and there's always one more.
就像捶水
Punching water.
我年轻时做治安官时
When I was a young sheriff,
我的教官 科泰兹就这么说
that's what my training officer, Cortez, used to call it.
不管你的拳头打水多少次
No matter how many times your fist hits the water,
它总能填充回来
it always refilled itself.
就像你没打过一样
Like you never punched it at all.
你觉得谁是毒贩
Who do you like for your drug connect?
老三 大王
El Tercero. El Rey.
可能是两个人呢
Could be two people for all I know.
警局的动作不够快
Look... the department's not moving fast enough.
吸毒过量的人太多了 我必须去阻止
People are OD'ing left and right. I gotta stop it.
但是 现在 只有我
But, right now, it's just... it's just me.
我真的需要个搭档
I could really use a partner.
我不干了
I am done.
真的
I really am.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我回头再找你
Look, I'll, um, I'll catch up with you later.
米丝蒂
Misty.
我们为此准备好了
Yo, we're ready for this one.
吉尼超级俱乐部
没错
Yeah.
*你得献出灵魂 头脑和身体 这就是爵士*
*You gotta give your soul, mind and body That's jazz*
*灵魂 头脑和身体 我们就是这样*
*Soul, mind and body That's how we do*
*灵魂 头脑和身体 这就是爵士*
*Soul, mind and body That's jazz*
*灵魂 头脑和身体 我们就是这样*
*Soul, mind and body That's how we do*
塑料 这就是我们的未来
Plastics. That's our future?
我去 你们都没看过《毕业生》吗
Damn, none of y'all saw The Graduate?
没有 但是的 塑料
No, but yes, plastics.
阿特柔斯就是这样起步的
That's how Atreus got their start.
他们虽小 但很厉害
They're small, but brilliant.
如果他们被格伦工业收♥购♥了
If they were acquired by Glenn Industries,
就能成为下一个道尔化工
however, they'd be the next Dow Chemical.
阿特柔斯的马克·希金斯我早就认识了
I have known Mark Higgins of Atreus for years.
马克·希金斯
靠自己
他特别喜欢做
He really gets off on being
全世界最大的黑人塑料公♥司♥的头头
head of the largest black-owned plastics company in the world.
我听说他们现在有一些革命性的产品
I hear they on some revolutionary shit right now.
他们有用于军事的坚不可摧的塑料
They've got indestructible plastics for military use,
他们还有75英寸薄如纸的有机发光二极管显示屏
but they also have a 75-inch OLED monitor that's paper thin,
你能像海报一般卷起来带走
you could roll up like a poster, carry it with you.
只重两磅 美国制♥造♥
Weighs two pounds. American made.
但除了格伦工业 别人都不知道
But nobody knows about this yet besides Glenn Industries.
你就是为这个要我们的钱
So that's why you want our money.
阿特柔斯的股票价正低
Atreus' stock is low.
你在他们宣布
You buy a controlling interest
新科技前买♥♥入控股股份
before they announce this new tech,
两千万的投资能价值数十亿
a $20 million investment could be worth billions.
那是内部消息
That's inside information.
这最好了 我奶奶就靠这发家
It's the best kind. My grandmother thrived on it.
-你什么时候需要我们投资 -越快越好
- When do you need our investment? - Yesterday, okay?
我已经在开曼群岛建立了空壳公♥司♥
I've already set up the shell company in the Caymans.
你们也给了我委托权 所以你们不会受牵连
You've already given me power of attorney, so you're insulated.
马克·希金斯不会想卖♥♥公♥司♥的
Mark Higgins won't wanna sell that company.
但如果能说服马克·希金斯卖♥♥
But if you can convince Mark Higgins otherwise,
你这辈子就再不用担心钱的事了
you'll never have to worry about money another day in your life.
真正的百万富翁
Legitimate millions.
不需要洗钱了
Nothin' to launder.
勒索
Blackmail.
性商业间谍
Sexpionage.
要再来一轮吗
Want another round?
不必了
We're good.
你和你姑妈在庆祝特别场合吗
Are you and your aunt celebrating a special occasion?
是吗 侄子
Hmm, nephew?
想要我叫你"侄子"吗
Wanna be called "nephew"?
不用了
We good.
埃尔南
Hernan...
别动气 算了吧
let it go. Let it go.
这样挺好
Hey, it works.
谁管别人怎么想
Who gives a shit what anybody thinks?
你说得对
You're right.
塑料啊
Plastics, huh?
红公鸡
你真那么说了 "我叫什么"
So you actually said, "What's my name?"
对 重新夺回街道
Yeah. Reclaimin' the streets.
让他们知道
Let them know.
那是什么意思啊
What does that even mean exactly?
我的名字是我的名字
That my name is my name.
由我控制 不是他们
I control it, not them.
就像品牌
Like a brand.
或许吧
Maybe.
我不反对那个
I'm not against that.
我们也需要点钱
We could use the money
才能从我妈的公♥寓♥搬出去
if we're ever gonna get out of my mom's apartment.
你也这样
You, too?
警♥察♥就拿钱 消防员也是
Hey, cops get paid, so do firemen.
你凭什么就不一样
Why should you be any different?
这也是个问题
Look, that's part of the problem.
大家不知道你是警♥察♥ 英雄还是义警
Nobody knows if you're a cop, a hero or a vigilante.
你得正式定个性
You gotta formalize it.
那是...凯奇先生 拜托了
Yeah, that's... Mr. Cage, please?
我来吧
I got it.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
大家都爱你
Everybody loves you.
是啊 一切顺利时大家都爱你
Yeah, everybody loves you when it's goin' right.
但总会起波澜的
It always turns.
卢克 呼吸
Luke, breathe.
冷静下来
Calm down.
放慢脚步 享受生活
Slow down and smell the roses.
真的
Seriously.
你现在就挺香的
You know, you smellin' good right now.
你还是那么俗
Oh, and you're still corny.
你还是喜欢我这样
And you still like it.
不要 求你
No, please.
求你 求你
Please! Please!
我叫什么
What's my name?
警笛不是为你而鸣的
Every siren's not for you.
街头的上班时间是晚九朝五 亲爱的
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表