剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
Just tell him not to test me.
听到了吗
You hear me?
慢点
Easy.
格温酒吧
-你来这里干什么 -我来理发
- What are you doing here? - I came in for a shape up.
你知道光头有多难打理
You know how hard it is to maintain a baldy.
-你能给我刮吗 -我不是理发师 兄弟
- Can you cut me? - Oh, no. I'm not a barber, brother.
这里没人是理发师
And there's no one here at the moment,
我们...我们正要搬了
and we're... we're moving location.
你可以直接去
You know, you just could
弗雷德里克·道格拉斯路的丹尼·摩尔理发店
have gone to Denny Moe's on Frederick Douglass.
那里还开着
They're open.
谢谢你的建议
Thanks for the tip.
偶尔来看看我 卡尔
Come by and see me sometime, Carl.
你知道我的名字 爸爸
You know my name, Dad.
-你们看上去很像 -不 我们不像
- You look alike. - No, we don't.
我说的不是你们的肤色
Well, I don't mean in skin tone.
但是你们的气势看上去真是有几分相像
But that swagger, you got it from somewhere, like it or not.
兄弟 你在推特上真是火了
Brother, you are trending on Twitter.
正如那些年轻人所说 你绝对要大赚一笔了
Like the youngsters say, you about to get pizaid for rizeal.
那种钱都是有条件的
That kind of money comes with strings.
我不要束缚
I don't need no leash.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
克莱尔
Hey, Claire.
怎么了 出什么事了
What happened? What's wrong?
-我父亲来城里了 -太好了
- My father's in town. - That's great.
-他来这里了吗 -他刚走
- He was here? - Yeah, he just left.
怎么样
How'd it go?
我们没什么好说的
We have nothing to talk about.
他是你的家人
He's your family.
家人
Family?
那个词的意义只有低期望值 失望和死亡
All that means is low expectations, disappointment and death.
我以为我们是家人
I thought we were family.
或快成为家人了
Or getting there.
-你懂我的意思 -我不懂
- You know what I mean. - I don't.
要是以为我不见了的爸爸找到了我
I'd be ecstatic if the father who thought he lost me
我绝对会乐疯了
was reaching out to me.
我们不一样 克莱尔 好吗
We're different, Claire. Okay?
因为他很久以前就失去我了
'Cause he lost me a long time ago.
打断橄榄枝不是什么英勇之举
Breaking an olive branch is not an act of bravery.
你为什么总要质疑我的勇气
Why are you constantly questioning my bravery?
我很感激你的关心
I appreciate your concern,
但等我准备好了 我自会去面对他
but I will deal with him when I am ready.
我对我父亲也很生气
I was angry with my father, too.
我还没来得及弥补他 他就去世了
And he died before I could make amends with him.
我不想让你犯下和我一样的错误
I don't want you to make the same mistake I did.
怎么样
How did it go?
你来搅黄我们的调查干什么
What are you doing here messing up our investigation?
你到底有什么意见 南迪
What is your problem, Nandi?
大家都知道你是个英雄 米丝蒂 传奇人物
Everyone knows you're a hero, Misty. The legend.
-你就是在巫师队的乔丹 -但他仍是乔丹
- You're Jordan playing for the Wizards. - But he's still Jordan.
你拿到了抚恤金 市长也知道了你的大名
You got your pension. The mayor knows your name.
怎么了 同情你的人还不够多吗
What? You don't have enough people feeling sorry for you?
米丝蒂
Misty.
我们是朋友 但我永远会和你实话实说
We're friends, but I'll always tell you the truth.
你的伤让大家觉得不自在
Your injury makes people feel uncomfortable.
还是有很多人
And there are still plenty of people
对斯卡夫的行为深感愤怒
that are ticked off about what Scarfe did.
但你不是那些人中的一个 对吗
But you're not one of those people, right?
没错
No.
我懂这个神情 米丝蒂
I know that look, Misty.
怎么了
What?
我不会去和阿图罗谈的 他叫了律师
I am not gonna go and talk to Arturo. He's lawyered up.
这样就违反规则了
It would be against the rules.
因为你是绝对会遵守规则的 对吗
'Cause you're all about the rules. Right?
你又来唱什么脸 法律的短臂吗
Who are you supposed to be? The short arm of the law?
很不错
That's good.
你持有犹大子弹的联邦指控是逃不掉了
We got you dead to rights on a Judas bullet charge. Federal.
你知道被发现持有跟那起事件
You know what you get when you get caught in possession
相关的武器会是什么下场吗
of weaponry related to the incident?
就像被发现持有核武器一样
It's like being caught with a nuclear weapon.
你可能会被关进秘密地点
You could end up in a black site.
我们都知道玛莉娅·迪拉德是你的联♥系♥人
Look, we both know Mariah Dillard is your connect.
为什么要保护她
Why protect her?
你是个生意人 对吧
You're a businessman, right?
接受条件 联邦监狱五年
Cut a deal. Spend a cushy five at Club Fed
世界上戒备最森严的监狱
总好过在ADX监狱度过悲惨一生
instead of hard life at the ADX.
警探
Detective.
你的美丽还是这么让人措"手"不及
As always, I find your charm disarming.
-问询到此为止 -开什么玩笑
- This interview stops now. - Like hell it does.
你的当事人被抓到持有...
Your client got caught with a--
被谁抓到 卢克·凯奇吗 一个知名的义警
Caught by whom? Luke Cage? A known vigilante.
这算是公民逮捕
It was a citizen's arrest.
袭击并逮捕我的当事人后
After assaulting and apprehending my client,
凯奇先生有没有向他宣读他的权利
did Mr. Cage bother to read him his rights?
不管怎么样 我们都要起诉他持有犹大子弹
No matter what, we got him on a Judas bullet charge.
不管怎么样 我的当事人保释了 现在就能走
Regardless, my client has made bail. He walks right now.
法庭见 如果能到这一步的话
See you in court. If it even goes that far.
你需要搭把手解开我的当事人吗
You need a hand uncuffing my client?
在罪犯已经叫律师后
Talking without authorization to a perp
还擅自来问话
after he's already lawyered up?
你差点就得被停职了 希希望这值得你这么做
You are this close to being suspended. I hope it was worth it.
-喂 -卢克 是我
- Hello? - Luke, it's me.
本·多诺万保走了阿图罗·雷
Ben Donovan just sprung Arturo Rey.
该死
Shit.
我也想做些什么
Look, I wish there was something I could do,
但是玛莉亚的掌上律师太狡猾了
but Mariah's favorite lawyer is just too damn slick.
-谢谢你告诉我 -不客气
- Okay, thanks for letting me know. - You got it.
你骂脏话了 老爹的规矩还管用
You cursed, brother. Pop's rules still apply.
我没有零钱了
I ran out of change.
阿图罗·雷用犹大子弹打了你
Arturo Rey shot you with a Judas bullet.
就算他保释了 最后还是逃不掉
Even if he makes bail, he's gonna eventually go down.
也许吧 但是货还在 还是得抓到他
Maybe, but the product is still out there. He's gotta go.
玛莉娅现在肯定没法卖♥♥给他了 他现在是大众焦点
No way Mariah can sell to him now. He's too hot.
至少那些军♥火♥不会流向哈莱姆街头 也算胜利了
Those guns won't hit the streets of Harlem. That's a win, right?
如果玛莉娅没法卖♥♥给阿图罗·雷
Well, if Mariah can't sell to Arturo Rey,
她会不会转移到这两个家伙身上
will she move on to one of these two cats?
绝对会
Absolutely.
对钱的嗅觉是他们的天性 总会想到出路的
Money is like nature. It always finds a way.
我不知道这个牙买♥♥加人是什么货色
Look, I don't know about this Jamaican cat,
纳吉尔
但如果你和我说的关于这个蟑螂的事是真的
but if what y'all told me about Cockroach is true,
蟑螂
让他拿到汉默枪
giving him control of Hammer weapons
就像给瘸子帮和血帮一个核弹手提箱
is like giving a Crip or a Blood a suitcase nuke.
纳吉尔和蟑螂
Well, Nigel and Cockroach
跟玛莉娅和那些枪都有关联
are both connected to Mariah and the guns.
你只要让他们其中一人开口就行
All you need is one of them to talk.
-你去哪里 -去熏毒对付蟑螂
- Where you going? - To fumigate.
我不知道蟑螂在哪里 伙计 我不知道
I don't know where Cockroach is, man! I don't!
我不知道 妈妈在上 我不会骗你的
I don't! On my mama! I wouldn't lie to you, man!
听说你妈妈也是个骗子
Heard your mama's a liar, too.
蟑螂在哪里
Where's Cockroach?
他去了哈莱姆天堂后就没人再见到他了
No one's seen him since he went to Harlem's Paradise.
-他有什么家人 -他孩子的妈
- He got any people? - His baby mama.
有名字吗
She got a name?
鲍威尔 德蕾亚·鲍威尔
Powell. Drea Powell.
你准备让我就这么躺着吗
Yo! Yo, are you gonna leave me like this?
没错
Yup.
你不该来的
You shouldn't be here.
你不该回来的
You should have never come back.
我来找我的家人
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表