剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
我从来没见过任何人能像你一样做到这些
I have never met anyone that can do what you do.
你有见过
Yes, you have.
我去"母亲之触"时 你在骗我
You were lying when I came by Mother's Touch.
骗了我很多事
About a lot of things.
把你知道关于巨蝮蛇的事告诉我
Tell me what you know about Bushmaster.
你知道我不能说的原因
You know why I can't.
我母亲不让和任何人说话
My mother doesn't want me talking to anybody.
尤其是在这里
Especially here.
听着 我只是
Man, look. I just...
我只是希望事情能恢复正常
I just want things to go back to being normal.
和她一起 就不会正常
With her, there is no normal.
只有接下来还有什么事
Only what's next.
他从来没上交过你的文件
He never turned in your paperwork
或是任何东西
or anything else.
在你交出你的警徽时 我们打了赌
We had a pool when you turned your badge in.
李登纳赌你一个月会求着拿回你的警徽
Ridenhour gave you a month before you came begging for it back.
贝利赌你一周回来
Bailey gave you a week.
我说三天
I said three days.
因为他们不像我这么了解你
'Cause they don't know you like I do.
以前即使你在球场上受伤
Coach Shaw used to have to pull you off the court
肖教练都得把你强拉下场
even when you were injured.
你从不放弃
You never quit.
李登纳只适合坐办公室
Ridenhour was a house cat.
他就不该出外勤
He should never have been out there.
韦斯特探长打来电♥话♥
Inspector West called.
卡拉汉在毛伊岛 奥莱利搬去新奥尔良了
Callahan is in Maui, and O'Reilly moved to New Orleans.
他们都不知道你辞职了
And none of them know you quit.
韦斯特说在警局总部派人来之前
West said until One Police Plaza sends somebody else,
你是这里级别最高的警探
you're the highest ranking detective here.
由你来负责
You're in charge.
你还干吗
You still on the job?
嗯
Yeah.
是的
I am.
我这么告诉你吧 死的是我
I tell you this much, if it was me on the ground laying in chalk,
我会希望由你来抓住凶手
I would want you to catch my body.
这也许是你对我说过最好听的话
Now, that is probably the nicest thing you have ever said to me.
我们会查出是谁开的枪 让玛莉娅付出代价
We're gonna find out who pulled the trigger and make Mariah pay.
你知道她就是幕后黑手吧
You know she's behind this, right?
我们不能对罪行做假设
We can't make assumptions about guilt.
我们必须依照证据
Okay? We have to follow the evidence.
你听起来已经像李登纳的口气了
You sound like Ridenhour already.
我必须考虑双方面
I have to consider both sides.
这份工作就是这样
It comes with the job.
我的个人想法不重要
No matter how I feel about it personally.
米丝蒂 走吧 南迪
Hey, Misty. Come on, Nandi.
我们需要通知受害者的亲属
We need to inform the kin of the other victim.
好
Okay.
他叫什么名字
What did his name come back as?
大流士·琼斯
Darius Jones.
又叫科曼奇
AKA Comanche.
科曼奇 我在哪听过这个名字
"Comanche." Where do I know that name from?
等等
Wait.
你说过 那晚你在睡梦中
You said it. That night in your sleep.
我们做...咖啡那晚
When we had... coffee.
他和沙兹在海门监狱时就是铁哥们
Him and Shades were thick as thieves back at Seagate.
就是因为他们的杀威棒
Their beatdown is the reason
我才进了伯恩斯坦医生的水箱
I ended up in Dr. Burstein's tank in the first place.
该死的
Damn.
从海门出来后你见过科曼奇吗
Have you seen Comanche since Seagate?
有 在哈莱姆天堂
Yeah. Harlem's Paradise.
克莱尔就是在那晚拍下了阿图罗·雷
Same night Claire took photos of Arturo Rey,
纳吉尔和蟑螂的照片
Nigel and Cockroach.
那跟李登纳告密的人肯定就是科曼奇
Well, then Comanche had to be Ridenhour's snitch.
你想想 他肯定要知道和李登纳见面地面
Do the math. He had to know where to meet Ridenhour.
比对短♥信♥和手♥机♥通话记录
I mean, matching text messages and cell phone records
只是走个形式
are gonna be a mere formality.
也许从一开始科曼奇就是李登纳的内应
Comanche might have been Ridenhour's mole from jump.
李登纳有录音 笔记吗
Did Ridenhour have recordings, notes?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
但是他们在同一时间被人谋杀
But them being murdered at the same time
证实了玛莉娅的动机
proves motive on Mariah's part.
那谁来负责 沙兹吗
So who put the work in? Shades?
还会有谁
Who else?
我还没忘记上次我和阿尔瓦雷斯先生
You know I still haven't forgotten the last time me and Mr. Alvarez
在地下室打成一团
tussled in the basement.
在我中枪之后 混♥蛋♥
After I got shot. Punk ass.
他一般会在她身边布上密不透风的保护墙
He usually puts a wall up around her.
但巨蝮蛇想办法钻了进去
Somehow Bushmaster got through it.
我们有什么证据
What proof do we have?
她给了你什么我能用的证据吗
Did she give you anything that I can use?
拜托
Please.
你觉得你能让她开口吗
You think you can get her to talk?
不如你带她去二号♥审讯室吧
Why don't you put her in Interrogation 2?
那才更像你的风格
That's more your style.
嗯
Yeah.
一切都一团糟
Everything is off.
警监遭到杀害
Police captain gets murdered.
这里居然没来一大堆上级警♥察♥
This place isn't filled to the brim with brass?
他们都躲着呢 担心这事闹出去不好看
They laying in the cut. They don't like the optics.
没错
Exactly.
科曼奇是李登纳私下的线人
Ridenhour ran Comanche as a CI off books.
他们担心又是斯卡夫那样的黑警事件
They're worried about a Scarfe sequel.
让你的日子可更不好过了
Makes your life a lot harder.
这就是我需要你的原因
Which is why I need you.
我得集中注意力调查李登纳之死
Look, I have to focus on Ridenhour's body,
但我也得盯着巨蝮蛇
but I can't take my eye off Bushmaster.
我没空听律师的废话
And I don't have time for lawyer BS.
你能帮我吗 非正式地
Can you help me, unofficially?
当然 只要我能按照自己的风格来
Sure, as long as I can do things my way.
如果你能让蒂尔达证明这一切和巨蝮蛇有关
If you can get Tilda to link any of this to Bushmaster,
你爱怎么样怎么样
you can do it whatever way you want.
我试试看
I'll take a shot.
我们得快点了
We'd better hurry.
如果巨蝮蛇发现她们俩还活着
If Bushmaster finds out they're still alive,
-他会来杀她们的 -正合我意
- he's gonna come after them. - That's exactly what I'm hoping for.
终于有能把玛莉娅吓得屁滚尿流的事了
Something to scare Mariah's ass to her senses.
终于子承父业
What was built by the father now belongs to the son.
现在哈莱姆天堂是你了 你准备怎么办
What's your plan for Harlem's Paradise, now that it's yours?
这都是为了老家的人♥民♥和孩子们
It's all for the people and the kids.
我们赚的一毫一厘
Every dollar we make,
都送回祖国
every penny goes back home
帮助那些困境中的年轻人们
to the youth to ease the suffering there.
真希望我妈妈能目睹这一切
If only my mother could have been here to see this.
你把那对母女活活烧死在她们家中
You burned that woman and her daughter alive in their house.
格温会为你的所得自豪
Gwen would be proud of what you have.
却会羞耻于你的手段
But not how you got it.
我害怕黑暗已经吞噬了你
I fear the darkness consumes you.
阿南西
Anansi...
我不过是以牙还牙
I only did what she did to me.
怎么了
Well...
有什么事吗
What do you want?
玛莉娅母女
Mariah and her daughter...
她们还活着
they been seen.
-在哪里 -警局
- Where? - The precinct.
巴比伦
Babylon.
怎么可能
How?
卢克·凯奇
Luke Cage.
滚 滚
Go! Go!
我能坐吗
Mind if I join you?
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表