剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
他还杀了蟑螂
He killed Cockroach, too.
你去哪了 我们在打仗
Where the hell were you? We're at war.
你要我们跟牙买♥♥加人开战吗
You want us to all spill blood with the Jamaican cats,
而她还不肯听你的 把枪♥支♥生意卖♥♥给了他们
who, against your advice, she sold her gun business to?
你想说什么
Your point?
雷雷可是好人
Ray Ray was good people.
其他人呢
Now, the rest?
牙买♥♥加人杀他们是为了让玛莉娅难堪
The Jamaicans killed them to put Mariah on front street.
所以我再问你一次 这跟你有什么关系
Which makes me ask again: What's it got to do with you?
等玛莉娅从警局回来 我们再做决定
Mariah gets back from the station, we'll decide what to do.
决定
Decide?
那不是计划
That's not a plan.
你有更好的计划吗
You got a better one?
玛莉娅在警♥察♥那里 牙买♥♥加人在砍人头
Mariah's with the cops. The Jamaicans are cutting heads off.
要我说 该甩掉那贱♥人♥了
Now, if you ask me, I say it's time to cut the bitch loose.
我们不能那么做
We're not doing that.
你会怎么建议你自己
What advice would you give you?
你在这事上太感情用事
You're getting way too emotional about this shit.
你说得对
You're right.
你去哪
Where you going?
他们要食人鱼 肯定是想要那笔钱
They want Piranha because they must be after the money.
那蠢蛋能拿到
That fool has access to every dime
我们靠阿特柔斯塑料交易挣的每分钱
we earned on that Atreus Plastics deal.
如果我们想找到他
If we're gonna find him,
我们不需要大张旗鼓
we don't need to go big.
他们八成也是那么以为的
That's probably what they expect.
我们要拿出特种部队的水准
We need to go special forces with this shit.
就像以前
Like old times.
你和我
Me and you.
我不是把这些都卖♥♥了吗
I thought we sold all these.
做生意的第一守则
First rule of business?
绝不把好货卖♥♥掉
Never sell the good shit.
对手呢
Rivals?
我们没有对手
We ain't got none.
你跟局长的电♥话♥打得怎样
How did your call with the chief go?
我跟他讲了我们的理论
I walked him through our theory
这一切都有联♥系♥
that there's a connection
今晚的那几颗人头
between the heads that turned up tonight,
雷蒙德·琼斯的派对遇袭
the attack on Raymond Jones' party,
上周被杀的哈莱姆的阿图罗·雷
and the murders last week of Arturo Rey in Harlem
和布鲁克林的纳吉尔·加里森
and Nigel Garrison in Brooklyn.
你跟他说破型帮就要入侵哈莱姆了吗
Did you tell him the Stylers are about to invade Harlem?
我说了 我还用了能惊醒大部分政客的可怕字眼
I did. I used the dreaded phrase that wakes up most politicians.
帮派战争
Gang war.
怎么样
And?
他多给了我们50个警员
He gave us 50 extra unis.
-开什么玩笑 -这还是好消息
- You've got to be kidding me. - That's the good news.
坏消息是
The bad news is that
我们要在48小时内控制局面
we've got 48 hours to get this thing under control,
否则州长会叫国民警卫队来
or the governor's sending in the National Guard...
还有移♥民♥和海关执法局
and ICE.
他们会抓走所有在现场的牙买♥♥加人
They're gonna round up every Jamaican on sight,
不管是无辜还是涉案的
innocent or implicated.
-你有更好的主意吗 -有 我们的朋友
- You got a better idea? - Yeah. Our friend.
他是你的朋友
He's your friend.
他今天跟你打过招呼吗
Has he said hello to you today?
我猜也是
That's what I thought.
他不需要遵守规则 或按时上班
He doesn't need to follow rules or a clock.
卢克·凯奇什么时候想出手就出手
Luke Cage works when he feels like it.
哈莱姆英雄个屁
Harlem's Hero, my ass.
卢克·凯奇不是问题也不是目标
Luke Cage is not the problem or the target.
这一切绝不是巧合 玛莉娅知道是谁 为什么
Now, none of this is random, and Mariah knows who and why.
等等 我们得先聊聊蟑螂的事
Hold on. We need to talk about Cockroach first.
你怎么知道该去哪
How did you know where to go?
我不知道 当时头还没被发现
I didn't. The heads hadn't turned up yet.
我是大概9:45到了蟑螂家
I got to Cockroach's around quarter to 10:00.
你为什么过去
Why'd you go there?
我想查看德蕾亚·鲍威尔是否安好
I wanted to do a welfare check on Drea Powell.
他刚刚又把她打得进了医院
Look, he had just put her back in the hospital.
-她说是蟑螂了吗 -她不用说出来
- She said it was Cockroach? - She didn't have to say it.
她眼睛里都写了
It was in her eyes.
没错 因为眼睛能作证 是吧
That's right. Because eyes testify, right?
所以我去了那里 走进去
So I got to the spot, went in,
然后就发现他坐在沙发上
and that's when I found him sitting on the couch,
滴着血 脑袋不见了
draped in blood with his head missing.
我就上报了 其他的你都知道了
I called it in. You know the rest.
你怎么进去的
How'd you get inside?
门当时开着吗
Was the door open?
我撬了锁 我的直觉...
I picked the lock. Look, my gut--
你的直觉不叫合理理由
Your gut does not constitute probable cause.
有什么关系
What does it matter?
我们找到了尸体 我们办案吧
We caught the body. Let's work the case.
你给调查抹了污点 我桌上有份案卷
You contaminated the investigation. There's a file on my desk.
本·多诺万向内务局提交了投诉
Ben Donovan filed a complaint with IAB
就在你去汉密尔顿先生公♥寓♥找他谈话的一小时后
an hour after your chat with Mr. Hamilton in his apartment.
而几小时后就在那间公♥寓♥里 他就被人砍头
The same apartment that he was beheaded in hours later.
哈莱姆现在就是个爆竹
Harlem is a goddamn firecracker right now.
这远比我承担过失行为责任要重要
And that is way more important than me falling on my sword.
让我进去 跟玛莉娅谈谈
Now, let me get in there and talk to Mariah
查清事情原委 免得时态进一步升级
to get to the bottom of this before shit escalates any further.
回家吧 梅赛德斯 等待进一步指示
Go home, Mercedes, until further notice.
我从小就认识玛莉娅了 我认识她一辈子了
I been knowing Mariah since I was a kid. My whole life, man.
我妈妈曾为斯托克斯家族工作
My mom was working for the Stokes.
所以我开始在华尔街上混出名堂来后
So when I started making noise on Wall Street,
她是最早开始支持我的人
she was one of the first people to support me.
给我客户 帮我在市里牵线
You know, giving me clients, downtown connections.
-她想要什么 -钱
- What did she want? - Money.
真钱
Real money.
她想多了解境外金融和股票
She wanted to know more about offshore banking and stocks.
白人用来保护钱财的
The crooked legal ways white folk get down
合法的歪门邪道
when it comes to protecting their green.
她很让我意外
She's surprising.
怎么说
How so?
她比劳伦斯·奥蒂斯·格雷姆[律师]还讲派头
She's bougier than Lawrence Otis Graham,
但又有弗兰克·卢卡斯[毒贩]的韧性
but with the tenacity of Frank Lucas.
她做事手腕很阴
She's straight gully with her shit.
那就是问题所在
That's the problem.
就是阴沟里出来的东西在找她麻烦
It's what's coming out of the gully after her.
也想找你
And you.
我在这里都坐了一个多小时了
I have been sitting here for well over an hour.
对不起 玛玛
I am sorry, May May.
你在这里能受保护 在外面可没有
In here, you're protected. Out there, you're not.
-玛玛 搞什么呢 -想要点红公鸡的菜吗
- May May? Oh, hell, no. - Want something from Red Rooster?
你是证人 放松
You're a witness. Relax.
没人觉得是你干的
No one thinks you're responsible.
这个总让你露馅
That's always been your tell.
你的微笑
Your smile.
我不是你九年级时牵过手的害羞小女孩了
I am not that shy girl you held hands with in the ninth grade.
九年级 十年级 还有十一年纪 忘了吗
Ninth, tenth, and eleventh. You don't remember?
我从没忘过
I never forget.
然后卡拉出现了 就都结束了
And then there was Karla, and that was that.
都30年了吧
It's been 30 years?
35年 我会代你向她问好的
Thirty-five. I'll give her your regards.
我没想问好
I didn't send them.
我不是嫌疑人
I'm not a suspect.
我可以走了
I can go.
你随时可以走
You're free to go whenever you want.
再见了 亲爱的
Sayonara, baby.
-米丝蒂 -什么
- Misty. - What?
你不能待在这儿
You can't be back here.
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表