剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
懂了
Understood.
福吉 蟑螂的律师
Foggy. Cockroach's lawyer...
我需要他的号♥码 手♥机♥号♥ 不是办公室
I need a number. A cell number. Not the office.
蜘蛛吻
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
我们上次说话时 我说了些过分的话
I said some harsh things the last time we talked.
你以为呢
You think?
你被强♥奸♥过吗
Have you ever been raped?
你被强♥奸♥时 你会死掉一点
When you're raped, there's a part of you that just dies.
只有那样你才能应付
It's the only way to cope.
但剩下的你是没有感觉的
But then you're left with a piece of you that doesn't feel.
不能有感觉
Can't feel.
我知道我该爱你
I know I'm supposed to love you.
但我不会
I just don't know how.
我不知道怎么说
I don't know how to say it.
试试什么都别说吧
Try saying nothing... at all.
你就是魔鬼
You're just evil.
不
No.
我是必要的
I'm necessary.
有必要
Necessary?
死了那么多人 有必要吗
All those people dead. Necessary?
甚至亚历克斯 为了什么
Even Alex? For what?
你觉得这能有用吗
You think that's gonna work?
你
Do you...
你真觉得你还能出去吗
Do you really think that you're gonna get out of here?
如果我陪审团里有一个哈莱姆的人
If there is a single person from Harlem on my jury,
我就能无罪释放
I walk.
因为没人会驳斥他们的所见所闻
Because there will be no one to contradict what they see.
这就是杰出黑人的好处
That's the thing about black excellence, baby.
能保护你
It shields you.
等我出去了 你和我
And when I get out, you and I,
我们要从零重新开始
we will start over again from scratch.
你得原谅我
Now, you need to forgive me.
就在我在这里的这段时间
My time here already, I...
我已经发生了我完全没料想到的改变
I have changed in ways that I never anticipated.
你的人生荒废了
Your life is a waste.
每个爱过你的人 如果没被你杀死
Every person who's ever loved you, who you didn't kill,
也被你推开了
you pushed away.
甚至你的宝贝哈莱姆
Even your precious Harlem.
我都有点替你难过了
I almost feel sorry for you.
我把你推开了
I pushed you away.
就像梅布尔妈妈对我那样
Just like Mama Mabel did me.
你因此更好了
And you're better for it.
没人能伤害你 因为你不会受更重的伤害了
No one will ever hurt you, because you'll never be hurt worse.
那是福气吗
And that's a blessing?
你被准备好了
You're prepared.
不会有人背叛你
Nobody will ever betray you,
因为你不会允许他们靠得太近
'cause you'll never let 'em close enough.
不客气
You're welcome.
我需要你替我去照看天堂
Look, I need you to look in on the Paradise for me.
我为什么要那么做
And why the hell would I do that?
因为 那是家
Because it's home.
那音乐活在你体内 蒂尔达
The music lives inside of you, Tilda.
你是不是要随音乐而动 就看你的了
Whether or not you surrender to the rhythm is up to you.
但你抛弃一切
But before you walk away from it,
抛弃我 抛弃我们的遗产之前
from me, from our legacy...
你去里面看看
You stand inside of it.
再告诉我 我错了
You tell me I'm wrong.
我现在看你时 看不到皮特的脸了
I no longer see Pete's face when I look at you.
我看到我的脸了
I see mine.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
我爱你 母亲
I love you, Mother.
我希望你获得安宁
I hope you find peace.
虽然你不配
Even though you don't deserve it.
你绝对猜不到谁刚给我打了电♥话♥
You're never gonna guess who just called me.
她喊我"母亲"
She called me "Mother."
不是"妈妈"
Not "Mommy."
蒂尔达说的话都不是真心的
Tilda didn't mean a damn thing she said.
我需要你做件事
I need you to do something.
而且得是正式的
And it needs to be official.
谁 谁打来了
Who? Who called?
*你的咒语被打破*
*Your spell is broken*
*真♥相♥已众人皆知*
*The truth wide open*
*你别想再夺走我的一切*
*You're done taking All I've got to give*
*你不能伤害我 妈妈*
*You done hurt me, Mama*
*再不要闹剧*
*Now no more drama*
*剪断我的翅膀 该生活了*
*Clipped my wings And now it's time to live*
*因为我不想再试了*
*'Cause I'm so tired of trying*
*受够了躲避这些真♥相♥*
*So damn tired of hiding From these truths*
*一直在谎言中哭泣*
*Been crying with these lies subsiding*
*还有我要为你的罪孽付出的代价*
*And the price I'll have to pay For your sin*
*这代价值得付出*
*Is a price worth paying*
*因为一切都得结束*
*'Cause everything must come to an end*
*该走我自己的路了 不能回头*
*Time to walk my own path Ain't no looking back*
*该为我心中的正义而战*
*It's time to fight For what I know is right*
*再不做昧良心的坏事*
*No more shady business*
*上帝见证*
*And God's my witness*
*黑暗即将被光明照亮*
*What was dark Is about to come to light*
*没有什么"家庭第一"*
*There ain't no "Family first"*
*你只看重自己 你的欲望*
*What you meant was you, you thirst*
*而到最后 其他人都会受伤*
*In the end, everyone else gets hurt*
*因为这遗产受了诅咒*
*Because this legacy's cursed*
*还有我要为这罪孽付出的代价*
*And the price I'll have to pay For this sin*
*这代价值得付出*
*Is a price worth paying*
*因为一切都得结束*
*'Cause everything has come to an end*
*一切都得结束*
*Everything has come to an end*
*一切都得结束*
*Everything has come to an end*
这非常不寻常
This is highly unusual...
而且很尴尬
and admittedly awkward.
那就走吧
So leave.
这真是头一遭
This is a first.
你想见我 我也想见你
You want to see me, and I want to see you.
我见过了罗莎莉·卡伯恩
I met with Rosalie Carbone.
我听说了
I heard.
我修复了墙
I repaired the wall.
城里有新黑帮了
There's a new gangster in town.
我更喜欢叫"治安官"
I prefer "Sheriff."
或许"外交官"
"Diplomat," Maybe.
"典狱长"怎么样 释放犯
How about "Warden," Jailbird?
是你穿着囚服呢
Hey, you're the one wearing the jumpsuit.
听着
Look...
沙兹完了
Shades is done.
破型帮完了
The Stylers are done.
别到处杀人
Don't undercut the peace
破坏我已经谈下来的和平
that I have brokered by killing anyone else.
我已经没那个本事了 亲爱的
I simply don't have that kind of juice anymore, babe.
你把我想得太厉害了 孩子
You think too much of me, kid.
我真不怎么看得起你
I think very little of you.
很快 我就完全不用想你了
And soon... not at all.
其他人都算是我召唤来的
Everybody else I called here in some way.
但你是自己来的
But you came on your own.
你真是在乎我 是吧
You really care about me, don't you?
你真是妄想得不轻
You really are delusional.
你是催化剂
You were the catalyst, man.
是你让我找到了真正的自己
You made me find who I really am.
以某种奇怪的方式
In a strange way,
我们造就了彼此
we're responsible for each other.
贱婊 得了
Bitch, please.
别介意
Uh, no offense.
别介意 黑鬼
None taken, nigga.
牧师的儿子
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表